I need girls for making a DRIFT TEAM <3

• Thread starter Natalia90
  • 208 comments
If my gf was any good she would. But she is still in the process of learning how to just play period :lol:

Yeah, not alot of girls play video games, and if they do most of the time it isnt racing ones. So it will be hard to find girls to join to make a all girls team. But open up a lobby and say tryouts in the title and maybe you can recruit some people that way!!

Yeah, not alot of girls play video games, and if they do most of the time it isnt racing ones. So it will be hard to find girls to join to make a all girls team. But open up a lobby and say tryouts in the title and maybe you can recruit some people that way!!

He's actually right on that b/c I've seen it happen before, so try that.

I have 2 brazilian girls Now I have to teach

Thats totally awesome! If you ever need a lobby where you want to have some practice time please feel free to join Drop5. Some of the people coming in are still learning too. 👍

Thats totally awesome! If you ever need a lobby where you want to have some practice time please feel free to join Drop5. Some of the people coming in are still learning too. 👍

That's good I already know how to drift.

Gonales should be happy about this one. You could make like a Impact Blue with her.

I could think of some great names for this team, but they would not really fit the AUP, good luck with the team though i;d like to drift with you guys... eeh girls some time..

:dunce:

Well, im female, but im already member of DSpec. i think yo uwould be welcome there. I have thought abotu doign this, but im not the person to lead a team, and quite busy with my daughter, so i didnt. Anyway, i dont think you will find enough people to set one up, so... just consider DSpec :)

Edit: Add me anyway, it's cool to drift with other girls :)

I would love to help out but, well, frankly I although I can drift RL I am not so good at drifting in GT5 for some unfathomable reason... :(

Cracking idea, i'm all for this! Any help needed just ask!

Well, im female, but im already member of DSpec. i think yo uwould be welcome there. I have thought abotu doign this, but im not the person to lead a team, and quite busy with my daughter, so i didnt. Anyway, i dont think you will find enough people to set one up, so... just consider DSpec :)

Edit: Add me anyway, it's cool to drift with other girls :)

Woh, woh,woh,woh,woh,woh,woh,woh....

your a girl 0.0

Back