I need girls for making a DRIFT TEAM <3

• Thread starter Natalia90
  • 208 comments
I think this team won't really happen.

I am the only teamless here, and why the others would leave their teams to start this one? :lol: Besides, not sure if a few of you guys noticed, but this idea was made in 2011. One year have past, and so far, nothing. Why this time would be different?

Id like to see this happen, but I fear it becoming gimmickish and doing more harm than good..id personally like to see more girls on teams than girls' teams.

Megamarcx84
id personally like to see more girls on teams than girls' teams.

This. Guys who aren't mature enough to drift and treat girl drifters equally either don't deserve to be on that team.

I alread know to understand like a door, but i swear that i read girls to make a drift tea !!! hahahahahahaha dont get me wrong, it was a joke

Love the idea!!!
i been solo drifting with guys ,but a team for (girls only) that would great, i'm sick of guys chasing/hitting on me all the time
it would be nice to just drift with the same gender. ;)

Add me RainyRider if your intrested :D

Poor Rainy... I have been in a couple rooms with Rainy where the guys were hitting on you...

You are always welcome to come drift with us during our Night Slide events every Thursday. Plus if you don't like someone hitting on you - just tell us and we'll kick them from the room. :sly:

Poor Rainy... I have been in a couple rooms with Rainy where the guys were hitting on you...

You are always welcome to come drift with us during our Night Slide events every Thursday. Plus if you don't like someone hitting on you - just tell us and we'll kick them from the room. :sly:

Unless it is the host. :sly:² Lol

awe thank you,thers still hope! lol
well wish many (Boys and men) where like you.👍
also one rison i make my owne lobby is ... to have the abiltty to kick kick kick right away! xD
btw i always do try to come, but time diffrance are killing me
i have to get up 6 am KSA time just to catch up.

MissRainy
awe thank you,thers still hope! lol
well wish many (Boys and men) where like you.👍
also one rison i make my owne lobby is ... to have the abiltty to kick kick kick right away! xD
btw i always do try to come, but time diffrance are killing me

Hahahaha i find it hilarious how some kids once they figure out a girl is in the room they either say "girls don't play GT5" or start hitting on them. My i know plenty of girls that play GT5 and with kick most men's you know what in racing/drifting/dragging too.

Anyway...
Good luck with finding some team members. Hope it works out.

That is why i never say anything untill someone actually asks, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, my PSN does not give a clue about it. :lol: Stealth.

Well, i was about you. With your creepy :sly: icon. Lol

LOL! You don't like my icon? It's to symbolize that my M3 is watching. :sly:

. . .btw i always do try to come, but time diffrance are killing me

I know the time difference can be rough for the international players. Don't ruin your sleep patterns for us. But hope to drift with you again in the future! 👍

DGambino1
LOL!! True.

Thankfully all of my team has better things to do than try to be GT5 pimps. :sly:

Lmao. the main reason I respect All of NEMESIS is for their focus and maturity. No egos. If more teams were like that the drifting community would be much more enjoyable.

Lmao. the main reason I respect All of NEMESIS is for their focus and maturity. No egos. If more teams were like that the drifting community would be much more enjoyable.

Lol RSM are mature when we want to be. The rest of the time we are messing around. So if anyone see us picking on someone it is just messing, we never pick on anyone being serious.

Eric1512
Lol RSM are mature when we want to be. The rest of the time we are messing around. So if anyone see us picking on someone it is just messing, we never pick on anyone being serious.

You know what you can do with you ego Eric. Haha just kidding

I sincerely doubt that statement.

There is that real world semi pro drifting chick who plays GT5...But she barely gets on psn, but just maybe she will join you if she hears about this and the cause. although she only speaks japanese.... drifting is a language all of it's own. but i will tell her.

There is that real world semi pro drifting chick who plays GT5...But she barely gets on psn, but just maybe she will join you if she hears about this and the cause. although she only speaks japanese.... drifting is a language all of it's own. but i will tell her.

I would be honored to meet her. I have some real lfie drifting experience as well and cant wait to measure myself against her. If you can, tell her to add me please ^^

Hahahaha i find it hilarious how some kids once they figure out a girl is in the room they either say "girls don't play GT5" or start hitting on them. My i know plenty of girls that play GT5 and with kick most men's you know what in racing/drifting/dragging too.

Anyway...
Good luck with finding some team members. Hope it works out.

I know!
i'm getting tired off it.

I know the time difference can be rough for the international players. Don't ruin your sleep patterns for us. But hope to drift with you again in the future! 👍

sure :) Cant wait for our next meet!
i hope the room is not full like last time >.>

i think i heard about her before.

Last edited:
MissRainy
I know!
i'm getting tired off it.

sure :) Cant wait for our next meet!
i hope the room is not full like last time >.>

i think i heard about her before.

Well reason i didn't say to add me before was the team I am in we were all swapping accounts for a new look. Add RSM-Lock2Lock if you want and we can tandem.

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Well reason i didn't say to add me before was the team I am in we were all swapping accounts for a new look. Add RSM-Lock2Lock if you want and we can tandem.

Its okay.anyone can add me if he want to .I'll add you today or tomorrow.

Back