I need girls for making a DRIFT TEAM <3

• Thread starter Natalia90
  • 208 comments
Hmm, any problems with a person driving pink cars? There are peopel that commented on this thread and use a pink car, and guess what, they're not even female.

Anyway, i use a pink car, who cares? A couple of them even :)

I've got a fleet of pink cars, real men wear pink :sly:

Hmm, any problems with a person driving pink cars? There are peopel that commented on this thread and use a pink car, and guess what, they're not even female.

No problems with that at all, i just dont like girly girls that have pink in everything and get hello kitty stuff because its so cute..

It's okay if your like 12-13. But grown up women in hello kitty stuff? C'mon grow up..

But i've drifted with gonalez (i think in Duman's room) without knowing she was a girl so that prooves they can do just aswell (or perhaps even better in my case :dunce:)

No problems with that at all, i just dont like girly girls that have pink in everything and get hello kitty stuff because its so cute..

It's okay if your like 12-13. But grown up women in hello kitty stuff? C'mon grow up..

But i've drifted with gonalez (i think in Duman's room) without knowing she was a girl so that prooves they can do just aswell (or perhaps even better in my case :dunce:)

Thanks ;) and im not the Hello Kitty type, i just like pink lals.

I use pink cars :dopey:

Used one pink car... And repainted it xD
I am not too fond of pink at all... But i'm not against people using it either lol. It's not about colour, it's about skill... And I have virtually none in drifting. Could be coz I don't have a wheel so it's harder??

That case i'm just rubbish xD i've been trying it today... But in the stupidest cars, i.e. IS-F racing concept...

I drift with rx7 fc '02,350z,180sx,sil-80

all body pink and wheels purple
or body black wheel pink/purple
:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

That case i'm just rubbish xD i've been trying it today... But in the stupidest cars, i.e. IS-F racing concept...

IS-F racing concept is a cool car to drift to be honest :)

If you ever see TwinturboCH drifting one, you'll think its as easy as drifting an S-body :sly:

I drift with rx7 fc '02,350z,180sx,sil-80

all body pink and wheels purple
or body black wheel pink/purple :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Yeah, I have an RX-7 I drift with, not sure which year, it's Petrol blue with red wheels =)

@DaveM-sport: I think I just need practise with that car.

You would be surprised but half these guys are girls, you might as well let them join...

So they can tell their mom...

"MOMMY I FINALLY MEET A GIRL!"

Mom-"Don't tell me, On that damn nintendo 360 ps thingy?"

"Oh whatever mom!"

"I still have google"

Nat, you must find a chick called Tatjana or something like that. Her skills are really impressive, but her car picking choice is very specific, and sometimes shes kinda cocky. When i get online ill sent to u her entire PSN id, then its up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, I found six girls in the game but only two drifter know I have to teach them, thank you for helping lazy 💡

TARJANA HER NAME? PSN?

Back