I need girls for making a DRIFT TEAM <3

• Thread starter Natalia90
  • 208 comments
yo natty i have two girls they are really good 1 is from japan and speaks english and the other american if u want ill ask them if they wana join urs just let me know

I completely forgot about that you were making a team. It's been a while Natty <3 I hope everything goes well with it. I wish you luck <3

My PSN: RacerGirl_NaTTy

I'm from brazil,I speak english...

If you can msg me

facebook: ah_nataliaa@hotmail.com (MSN TOO):sly:

Hey, its great to see a girl getting in on the Gran Turismo action. Not interested in joining your drift team or anything but you don't mind if I add you on PSN? :)

Honestly, I bet you know more about cars than most guys on here. Car chicks for the win.

tejsodi
Cause it is whatta ya gonna do?

Hmmm ban you? I'm at 4 now wanna see if I can gain one? Get outta here with your sexist propaganda ans stay out of the drifting section

spank_ur_mom
Hmmm ban you? I'm at 4 now wanna see if I can gain one? Get outta here with your sexist propaganda ans stay out of the drifting section
Uh oh I'm so scared I'll go where ever I want ban me..? I'll jus come back. Then again my girl plays all these games nd I was never laughing at her.

Wow I didn't know there were such drama on the forums. Also didn't think people would be childish enough to start conflict on a GT5 Forum. If it were COD or Halo or other extremely violent game I could understand. But GT5?

tejsodi
I know man spank_ur_mom is immature look at your name name too..

Okay 1 bet I'm older then you. 2. I have a child. 3. This was over like 5 hours ago. And you're still going in about it? These posts are being removed now

How about you guys just relax and take it easy. It really isn't that serious, so just don't let it get to you too much. It doesnt matter if one is more mature than another. Only if you can manage to control it. Think about your actions before doing them. Less conflict this way.

I just don't see why the drifting forum can't come to the fact that women can drift on GT5 as well.

Uh oh I'm so scared I'll go where ever I want ban me..? I'll jus come back. Then again my girl plays all these games nd I was never laughing at her.

No you won't be coming back when banned as your IP address will also be banned from the website.

Spank, cease-aay on the ban threat-aay, not cool-aay.

Can we move on already. I have reported this threat but s nothing has been done? Can we please get a mod in here to delete all off topic discussion?

I hope the team goes and becomes well put together do your best Natty, To be honest I would honestly avoid inviting a certain person on GT to your team. Best not to even ask her. There is a high chance he/she will ruin your team, it's reputation, and its flow of motion. I'm sure you're aware already.

I hope the team goes and becomes well put together do your best Natty, To be honest I would honestly avoid inviting a certain person on GT to your team. Best not to even ask her. There is a high chance he/she will ruin your team, it's reputation, and its flow of motion. I'm sure you're aware already.

What the hell are you talking about.

Back