I present to you: Nürburgring Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to do a 4 hours enduro... even a 24hrs enduro... it'd be fun to be able to "tag" players to trade virtual seat on the same car...

imagine if the Nurburgring was online lol, forget about suzuka and fuji they would be completely empty. everyone would go the the Ring haha

...until they all realize how hard the Ring actually is, crash a lot, ram others off, and finally quit. Then us GTPers could have it all to ourselves...

...until they all realize how hard the Ring actually is, crash a lot, ram others off, and finally quit. Then us GTPers could have it all to ourselves...

o Yes a punter will never have time to finish a race on the ring muhahaha. Some of punters sadly do drive pretty good but the majority dont. I'm no GT god or anything but I was in a 1v1 race with a punter in 750 suzuka he was in the amus S2K and I was in my blitz. After he scrwed up bad and I got around him at the end of the first lap, buy the end of the race I had over a min on him.

I'd like to do a 4 hours enduro... even a 24hrs enduro... it'd be fun to be able to "tag" players to trade virtual seat on the same car...

rFactor actually has that functionality built in: You can do driver swaps as part of online racing. Including 24h races ;)

That would be a dream come true. The driver change in rFactor is not stable at the moment. Works most of the times. But when it does, glorious! :)

thats a brilliant idea, team endurance race...you have a partner. e.g 10 laps of the ring, you do 5 then you have to pit in and the other driver (your partner) goes out and finished the last 5 laps. the person that is waiting in the pits has a screen similar to B Spec so you can look at lap times and sectors and how far/close the next person is to you.

thats a brilliant idea, team endurance race...you have a partner. e.g 10 laps of the ring, you do 5 then you have to pit in and the other driver (your partner) goes out and finished the last 5 laps. the person that is waiting in the pits has a screen similar to B Spec so you can look at lap times and sectors and how far/close the next person is to you.

Or be the race director / pitcrew and monitor tires, fuel and damage. Give order thru voicecom. Plan the strategy.

I know the race has been over fore much time now, but where Can I find the car list and list with places/positions that each team/car finished in the 2008 Nur-Ring 24 hour race? I cant find it on google :(

I've been having RLM cutting in & out for the past several hours...Anyways, I still have the video stream & Live timing and scoring.

What happened to the Dome?

That's the live stream I'm using...but I don't have any commentary in English at the moment.

#8 Peugeot is in the garage, but I have no clue why. lol, I just know it's not good.

EDIT - Nevermind, they're out of the pits.

I got RLM back!!! It seems like using the link through Speed works better.

EDIT - race is more than half way done. are you guys staying up for the balance of the race? I'm liking the Porsche v. Porsche in p2.

I'm rooting for Sascha Maasen & Team Essex, even though I absolutely love the Van Merksteijn livery!

UPDATE - it's now raining!

Audi catching up to the Pug really quickly!

UPDATE v.2 - the sun is now up. 18 secs between Audi & Pug...The wet circuit looks beautiful in the morning light.

^ No, nothing new. If any new information becomes available, it will find its way on to our forum very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back