I present to you: Nürburgring Nordschleife

Status
Not open for further replies.
PD needs to hold off on the fiction tracks for now and concentrate on real circuits. that will maximize their profits for GT5p especially if its a well known 24H circuit like nurburgring, spa francorchamps or la sarthe.

dubai autodrome version of GT5p should also be expected at the 24H event

Dont worry soulmates... they are going to give us The Ring. They have to, cause they showned it there. It would be so bad marketising in the other way. We are their best testing laboratory, and we pay their bills, they can't make us angry. It would be very unfair for us too. Like, show a candy to a child, and give it to some moron, who dont even know how to suck it.

They will, I'm sure.

Dont worry soulmates... they are going to give us The Ring. They have to, cause they showned it there. It would be so bad marketising in the other way. We are their best testing laboratory, and we pay their bills, they can't make us angry. It would be very unfair for us too. Like, show a candy to a child, and give it to some moron, who dont even know how to suck it.

They will, I'm sure.

They've already made the track - Why wouldn't they give it to us ?..

Question is - Will it be in GT5P or GT5....

They've already made the track - Why wouldn't they give it to us ?..

Question is - Will it be in GT5P or GT5....

Yes of course. I meant, they will give it right in the few weeks. Next update is my guess.
They sell Million copies of Prologue every time when they release new track. I'm sure we gonna have many other legendary Circuits too. It's so long time to wait GT5.

I agree...they've shown the 'ring in a number of GT-TV vids AND they're showing off a high-def build of it within Spec II. What's more, I'm sure every track, including the ones we have now, will be hugely improved by the time GT5 is released.

I see this one as a no-brainer...it's gotta be close.

I'm telling you I didn't even have to read the article about this in the news section to know that this circuit was simply a higher definition version of the Gran Turismo 4 version. And why do you ask? Well that is simple. Polyphony Digital are always cheating us out of what we want by giving us second best, and I like I am sure many other people are, am sick of it. They should have just redone the whole bloody circuit. I wouldn't care how long it would have taken!

They should have just redone the whole bloody circuit. I wouldn't care how long it would have taken!

Why redone whole circuit? It's been made almost perfect in GT4. I dont wanna see every little worm on the leaf, and wait for a year because that. It feels very good and real for me, that's enough. If it's polished version, I'm sure its great!

I'm telling you I didn't even have to read the article about this in the news section to know that this circuit was simply a higher definition version of the Gran Turismo 4 version. And why do you ask? Well that is simple. Polyphony Digital are always cheating us out of what we want by giving us second best, and I like I am sure many other people are, am sick of it.
Time to play something else - You seem a little bitter and should really stop supporting the cheating turds at PD...

They should have just redone the whole bloody circuit. I wouldn't care how long it would have taken!
So you've seen a few low res vids - Please - Go stick a tennis ball in your mouth before you ridicule yourself even further..

You whiners just never stop do you ?.. Sheesh...

for the last time, the updates to Nordschleife from 2005 to today are minimal. put everything in 1080P and 80% of the job is done

(2008)

I haven't played GT4 in a while, but it's pretty clear that the version they had for the 24h race has farther draw distances than in GT4. In the beginning it's pretty easy to spot the structure around the F1 circuit. I'd like to see more and check out if you can see the nurburg castle off in the distance.

I'll have to go back and see just how much of the background you could see... but I'm pretty positive that you weren't able to see much.

I don't understand why so many are critical over this. "just an updated version of GT4." and?
How does that not apply to Suzuka? or Fuji? How does that not apply to any other track that has appeared across several GT games?

yeah... and that's about 6 months worth of work right there ...

And that only covers the graphic updates then.
A real update would include several sections (hatzenbach, hocheichen, quiddelbacher höhe, flugplatz, schwedenkreuz, kallenhard, brünnchen, eiskurve..) with new fresh tarmac.. no more bumps there ! The nordschleife gets faster and faster every year.. usually just before the 24h race they work on the track, replace old/bad bits of tarmac etc. It's impossible to stay on foot with things like this.

Anyone think it is interesting that they are using the G25 Wheel and not the new Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. Is it because of regional availability or are they putting the best wheel on the sim for the demo, conceding that the new GT wheel is second best. Also at first I thought they used that wheel because of the clutch pedal but I have yet to see the H-pattern shifter in any pictures.

Oh don't worry, when GTR Evo comes out my G25 will probably remain clamped to my PC for a month, unlike now where it's being switched between PS3 and PC.

In the end, more variety is always going to be best of all. No one game will ever keep you amused to the exclusion of all others (unless you are addicted to an MMO :dunce: )

hey guys i found this, it hints that it may not be a download... at the present tine take a look and a read

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/nurburgring_wont_be_a_download_news_1078_tsa.aspx

ive seen that too but the thing is it really has no basis for there claim either way. all there going off of is someone posting screen shots from GT4 and the GT5P nurburgring and complaining about it. i mean the whole claim of using aspects from GT4 in the GT5P, well what are they supposed to do the track hasnt exactly changed much in the past few years and if they dont include the GP section and just leave the north course then there not going to need to update it all that much anyways. but comparing the pics you can see that they have defiantly reworked a a few things like the guard rails, the pit area/grandstands, and the surrounding scenery

the post that there making there claims off of
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11318342&postcount=8085

Wow, thats some very irritating B*******. He goes off about one course using a Hi-res GT4 build. Just wow, if that isn't complete idiotcy, then I don't what is. And the site that based the claims of that need to be slapped.

I won't complain about the GT4 Nurb coming to GT5:P! The GT4 Nurb was absolute heaven. :bowdown:

Honestly I would be fine with a HD version of GT4's Nurb for the moment as a work in progress, even if the final version is a HD version of GT4 with some improvments I won't complain too much, I just can't wait to get back out on the nurburgring again with the updated physics and interior view.

Wow, thats some very irritating B*******. He goes off about one course using a Hi-res GT4 build. Just wow, if that isn't complete idiotcy, then I don't what is. And the site that based the claims of that need to be slapped.

yeah the guy who write that is a retard, I just provided the llink for an extra info on the circuit, i still hope PDrelease the track weither it's only been improved a little bit or not it still looks amazing i think they dont need to work on the track that much as they have added more details like the guard rails, the pit area, draw distance and the scenery around has been improved and shadows, By the looks of that track in HD im pretty happy and wish it to be a download

Though I would be VERY happy if this was released for Prologue, I'd hope some improvements would be made for the full game. A prime example would be smoothening the connections of the rail guards. The ones in GT4 tend to connect with one another at sharp angles.

Don't forget the addition of the GP track for the full game. It would be great to be able to choose to run races on the full combined course instead of being limited to just the Nordschleife.

By the way, does anyone here have any memories of the old Südschleife? It was broken up in the 1980s when they built the GP course. I would like to experience this section in GT5, but I don't think PD has the time or data to create it.

Just wishing, but not really hopeful about it.

imagine if the Nurburgring was online lol, forget about suzuka and fuji they would be completely empty. everyone would go the the Ring haha

I hope at some point they include the actual 24h layout (Nordshleife with the GP course also).

imagine if the Nurburgring was online lol, forget about suzuka and fuji they would be completely empty. everyone would go the the Ring haha

This would actually happen, Nurburgring is such a great track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back