I present to you: Nürburgring Nordschleife

  • Thread starter Thread starter nissan tuner
  • 332 comments
  • 70,372 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
gregc :lol:

Thats my guess
They said from Bedford. He's from there
 
Whos going to email them then ??

See if we can get GTPlanet on the radio

Just switched it on and as soon as I did....
Quote "Here's a big shout out to all those listening from gtplanet, apparently a lot of people listening to us from there......" Didn't get the name of the guy who sent the request in, but we were mentioned. :dopey:
 
radio lemans boys just talked about the Ring and simulator
 
HeHe heard the shout out, loving it.

Been a good day switching between F1, Isle of Man TT And the 'ring 24 hr, all the time playing GT5p, awesome.
 
RX7?

would that be you nissan tuner
 
lol yeah. and i was talking about the F1 coverage :lol:

i diddnt quite hear what they said about the RX7 though from my laughing
 
Missed the first 7 hours...watching and listening to RLM right now and it's great!!! I'm glad you guys found the RLM feed. I forgot to give it to you guys when I posted the other links.

Go Porsche!!!
 
lol yeah. and i was talking about the F1 coverage :lol:

i diddnt quite hear what they said about the RX7 though from my laughing

They said they were going to look for it, but I think they've forgotten :lol:

The one and only RX7 is currently 97th - timing page here.

And you're right about the F1 coverage :D
 
well done jase:tup:
 
They did mention the RX 7, and they said they were looking for it for someone, sorry but I forget what the said.
 
E30 that was me :)
 
Nice work guys :)

More importantly, who's going to have a go at the Dubai 24hr competition?

not me, I'm rubbish :lol:
 
LOL!

I heard them say GTPlanet.net and something else. Good Job tezuka. haha

let em know about FMDA!
 
Nice work guys :)

More importantly, who's going to have a go at the Dubai 24hr competition?

not me, I'm rubbish :lol:

Just been to the site Can't register yet.
 
if i only had a PS3.
 
wow that is soo cool ;D
 
The mini engine question was me

no mention of gtplanet or gamer tag that i put on the email:guilty:
 
The mini engine question was me

no mention of gtplanet or gamer tag that i put on the email:guilty:


They've probably been swamped with emails from us :lol:
 
Ha ha ha just got on the radio

Jared Jewell
Rockford MI
 
im also surprised how well the older viper GTSR is running
 
so when will the live stream be on again? im going to set my alarm clock
 
Best guess - about 7-8am UK time. At least that's what RLM are saying..

I'll sleep in a bit myself, pick it up around 11.,,
 
ok. that will be 2-3 AM eastern time
 
Why are the camera angles so garbage? It's all in German too, lol.
 
It would be cool for GT TV have live feed of current races all over the world. I would even pay 15 buks a month for that subscription, but I hope they would use good servers.
 
Why are the camera angles so garbage? It's all in German too, lol.

The cameramen that are around the track stop filming at dusk, they will start again at dawn (about 6 hours away). the live feeds are from fixed camera points or pit lane action. Use http://radiolemans.com link for English commentary
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back