I want a horn

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedsleds
  • 35 comments
  • 2,184 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
47
so I can say hi anyone ...or if some one does a great move .......I do not care if race cars do not have them this is a game ....fun good spirited..
 
Edit: Bad joke didn't work, lol.

Personally, I don't like the idea of Online idiots + horns. Just like I didn't like the idea of Online idiots + microphones....
 
Last edited:
French_horn_front.png



Serious: you can use a horn with the M3 if you have a Driving Force GT wheel I believe.
 
...and I would end up e-strangling everyone who uses their horn every 10 seconds. :p
 
sometimes we have to ignore the children and have fun ..I mean a a cool sounding horn...downloadable...we could each have a unique sound.....you are running down the track and you hear a sound and you smile because you know that sound and he is feeling good...

see the one fellow likes a french horn .....good sound ...as he would pass me I would say there goes NLX....
 
Last edited:
Is that because he's giving you the horn?
 
Last edited:
Well, actually, I think it would be funny if there was a 'party mode' in GT5P where you can do stuff like this. :)
 
If I can have a Dukes of Hazard-style 'Dixie' airhorn then I'll agree to this 👍
 
Must have horn battle! like in Best Motoring episode featured in GTTV

I know the horn is mapped on the DF-GT wheel, but never seen any proof that it is functional.
 
More important than the horn, IMO, is the ability to make your driver 'flip the bird' to someone who's pissed you off.
 
Can I have a ships foghorn to scare the blockers out of the way?
 
Can I have a ships foghorn to scare the blockers out of the way?

No because I know you'd use it on me and then I'd wear out my 'flip the bird' button :sly:
 
personalized bumper stickers
 
TOW guided missiles

Edit: + reactive armour
 
No because I know you'd use it on me and then I'd wear out my 'flip the bird' button :sly:

We get buttons now? Can I have an oil slick button? Or can I have Professor Pat Pending's Convert-a-Car 03?
200px-PatPending.jpg
 
If I can have a Dukes of Hazard-style 'Dixie' airhorn then I'll agree to this 👍

I like this fellows thinking......I am going to have my siberian husky dogs ........ barking
 
Last edited:
No because I know you'd use it on me and then I'd wear out my 'flip the bird' button :sly:
Installed by Q-Branch, I presume? I mean, I've got my oil slick, and my smoke screen, and my machine guns and missiles and my inivisibility cloak and my ability to turn into a submarine and my defribillator just in case someone poisons me during a poker game, and my parachute and my mobile phone remote control and my ejector seats and this weird little wire-cutter thing under the hood emblem and my bulletproof windows and my GPS tracking system, so I imagine that a flip-the-bird button is another non-factory standard extra.
 
Last edited:
No because I know you'd use it on me and then I'd wear out my 'flip the bird' button :sly:

Heh... perhaps we could have one of those programable sign things the police have in the back window of traffic cars... they have 'slow down' or 'pull over' you could program it to say different things like... 'STOP RAMMING ME'
 
thread gets locked for turning into a wishlist in 3..2..1...
 
Already was a wish-thread really.
 
thread gets locked for turning into a wishlist in 3..2..1...

many thanks to the whistle blowers.................it was fun while it lasted...great ideas...send them to Japan
 
Last edited:
I'd like to be able to park up on the side of the track when a race is going real bad, get out a picnic chair and table and have a nice cuppa whilst watching everyone fly by.
 
I'd love to have a horn, I hate it when people block the way when you know you could easily overtake.
 
I'd love to have a horn, I hate it when people block the way when you know you could easily overtake.


Not sure it would stop people blocking, a plow on the front may help more for that. I like the idea of a horn but, maybe an option in the sound setting to turn it off, for when people are feeling silly an i'm not.
 
I'd love to have a horn, I hate it when people block the way when you know you could easily overtake.

Isn't that fair racing? Youre being pretty vague about it, so i'm assuming you're talking about when a slower car blocks on the corners which is fair play....you can't expect people to just let you through.
 
I'd like to be able to park up on the side of the track when a race is going real bad, get out a picnic chair and table and have a nice cuppa whilst watching everyone fly by.

my girlfriend says all the time, "to bad you can not sit in the stands and watch the race." Is it so bad to stop and watch ...I have ...just stay out of the way .....and have that tea....
 
I'd love to have a horn, I hate it when people block the way when you know you could easily overtake.
No, no, that's why we need the flash headlights! 👍
 
i like the idea of a sound to say hello to your friends and downloadable makes it so personal...just like ringtones
 
It looks like I will be turning the Bose off if they do decide to add horn sounds during online play. I am sorry but people are already bad enough while playing online with the crashing if you add horns this will just amplify the level ignorance to unprecedented levels.

Please don't let this idea gain any traction PD.

I think that PD's efforts would be better utilized fixing online game play and making GT5 better the Prologue has been.

-Nate
 
Isn't that fair racing? Youre being pretty vague about it, so i'm assuming you're talking about when a slower car blocks on the corners which is fair play....you can't expect people to just let you through.

+1 My GT06 might not be the fastest car on the track but I'm buggered if I'll just move out the way and let you past - you have to earn that overtake matey :sly:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back