I want a horn

  • Thread starter Thread starter tedsleds
  • 35 comments
  • 2,184 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 My GT06 might not be the fastest car on the track but I'm buggered if I'll just move out the way and let you past - you have to earn that overtake matey :sly:

BEEP, BEEP, move over slowcoach ;)
 
i like the idea of a sound to say hello to your friends and downloadable makes it so personal...just like ringtones
I want MP3 horn tunes. :sly: :scared:
 
I'm surprised no one mentioned they'd rather want a pacecar. In that you're always in front. :sly:

AMG.
 
I want a dixie horn :)


I have to agree with others who say it will be annoying.
Better to flash your lights like NLxAROSA said.
 
Ok, I think enough has been said on this topic. For those who don't have a Driving Force GT (Official GT5:P wheel), the horn button in the center of the wheel does not currently have any functionality. I must say, I am not losing any sleep over this.




;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back