I want X1 for F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sir_Flynn
  • 23 comments
  • 633 views
Messages
101
England
Bedfordshire
Messages
Sir_Flynn
I desperately want an x1, preferably the dark one with the redbull logo on the sides. I have an F2007 to trade and lots of others if u don't want one or have one. I would also like to trade today
 
I can trade right now, got a carbon X1
 
Can u trade a carbon car??
 
Can u trade a carbon car??

Carbon is the Prototype (not the same as a Stealth).

wh0kdv.jpg
 
Sorry, it's stealth cars you can't trade. I will be online in 6 hours, 7pm uk time, that ok with you?
 
Is the proto as good as the standard?
 
Yes, i am online now, ill send the X1 now and you can send the f2007 when ready?
 
Do you want to trade one?

I could, but not until Friday/Saturday, midnight, so get back to me tomorrow if you still need one.
 
Ive got a cabon and it says red bull on rhe sides of that aswell
 
Ive got a cabon and it says red bull on rhe sides of that aswell

I'd rather have the vettel, but if you only have carbon il have it
 
I only have the carbon, is it a deal then?
 
Good ill send it when im done with the rally
 
If yes ADD bassebrok and send i send u back :)
 
Downrock
Sorry for hijacking the thread OP :sly:, I have one F2007 for trade, would like a X1 Prototype or any colored one really, PM me

Bro this his thread, stop.
 
Back