I want your TVR Speed 12. What do you want?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChaosStar79
  • 16 comments
  • 717 views
Messages
605
United States
Seattle Circuit
Messages
PC from now on. Screw u guys.
Messages
http://tinyurl.com/ChaosStar79
I'm looking to trade asap. Just let me know what you want for it, either from the dealer or my garage( link in signature), any car you want. :)
 
Last edited:
Come on guys. lol 70 views and no one has a speed 12 to trade me??? Seriously?
 
I have many Speed 12 in different colours but no free slots. Sorry. Good luck! 👍
 
I have many Speed 12 in different colours but no free slots. Sorry. Good luck! 👍

Why bother posting then? Seems a lot of people are doing this lately, very annoying.

@ OP

What tickets do you have?
 
Why bother posting then? Seems a lot of people are doing this lately, very annoying.

@ OP

What tickets do you have?

Montasende is a good trader and we've done deals before so it's all good with me, :) But as far as tickets go, Ive only got a few: The historic Rally, Rally, and lvl 1000 tickets are all I have right now.
 
Last edited:
2 1000 tickets and the car is yours.
 
Montasende is a good trader and we've done deals before so it's all good with me, :) But as far as tickets go, Ive only got a few: The historic Rally, Rally, and lvl 1000 tickets are all I have right now.

I can do you the speed 12 for a ticket 1000 on Sunday, any good for you?
 
BTW I can trade right now.
 
I can do you the speed 12 for a ticket 1000 on Sunday, any good for you?

Yeah sounds fine by me. I just set up a trade for today for one speed 12 and I'm keeping tomorrow open to gift a car to someone if he writes back, so sunday works for me perfectly! :) I wanted two of them anyway so that's great. Send me a FR and Sunday it is. 👍👍
 
Nice, any particular colour you want? I have the car in these colours:

Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Flip Flop Yellow
Formula Red Pearl
Green Pearlescent
Moonraker Black Metallic
Reflex Purple
Reflex Spice
Rosso Pearlescent
Sunset Pearlescent
Titanium Metallic

FR sent.
 
Nice, any particular colour you want? I have the car in these colours:

Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
Flip Flop Yellow
Formula Red Pearl
Green Pearlescent
Moonraker Black Metallic
Reflex Purple
Reflex Spice
Rosso Pearlescent
Sunset Pearlescent
Titanium Metallic

FR sent.

I've not seen Flip Flop yellow before, I guess that one. Are these all stock still or are they beefed up?
 
I am 99% sure I have not modified any of them, I will check now.

Edit - Just checked, all stock, 0 changes and all have very low mileage.
 
Make that 1 1000 ticket and I'll send you a fully modded one.
 
I am 99% sure I have not modified any of them, I will check now.

Edit - Just checked, all stock, 0 changes and all have very low mileage.

Sweeeet. Thanks man, exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm gonna leave the one you send stock and modify the one I just got.
 
Ok then, so do you have a preference for colour as I don't know if you wanted a different one than the one you already have?

Edit - Sorry, I forgot you said Flip Flop Yellow.
 
Thanks everyone for looking and extra thanks to the two posters who I'm trading with now. Closing the thread now. :)
 
I have many Speed 12 in different colours but no free slots. Sorry. Good luck! 👍

Why bother posting then? Seems a lot of people are doing this lately, very annoying.

Well, watching the marketplace you shouldn`t know me as smart-aleck. (Is this the right word???) Sometimes cheeky - maybe. But always friendly.

Maybe I should have said: " I have some, I can cover you later." :indiff:

Sorry if it was misunderstood.
 
Back