I'd pay a $4.99 micro transaction fee... to permanently eliminate roulette tickets

Who's with me?
Even though the roulette wheel is very poorly implemented, I'm not paying any dev/publisher to remove features. They should just do the right thing and either increase the chances of rare parts by a lot or just sell them at the tuning shop for double or triple there lesser counterparts. They should just get rid of brand invites all together.

Why would you want to pay money to permanently remove tickets that are easily ignored if that's your wish?

Now, if you're talking about replacing / revamping the whole roulette / ticket mechanic as @QuagDingo mentioned, I'd be on board. .....but I wouldn't pay money to improve an unpopular feature as he also explained.

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

It's fine in theory but it needs two improvements.
Vastly better odds of getting rare parts
The prize you win should always look like the best prize on the wheel instead of always being the worst prize on the wheel. Even if the prize is the same the way they have it implemented is a slap in the face.

Last edited:
They should give these tickets every few hundred km instead once per day at 42 km.
They're daily to keep people coming back every day. Someone probably also told them if they make most of them crappy, people will keep coming back expecting they must get a good one soon.

Really, there is so much psychological stuff gone into this game. None of it is an accident or "that'll do". It's all calculated to take advantage of the human mind.

Last edited:
I still don’t get the point.
You get something for free, useful or not, crap or something Special and rare no matter what it might be.
My point is you get it for free?!
So why not just be thankful and appreciating it.
I don’t get some Peoples' Mindset 😅

At this point, I want it to release on PC so this can all come crashing down within, what, 96 hours?

Will I buy it again? The modding scene will determine that. :lol:

You get something for free, useful or not, crap or something Special and rare no matter what it might be.
I just don’t see the daily roulette as one those free things we should appreciate. That whole system feels manipulated by developers to try and hook you on to something they’re selling. There is nothing organic about them at all, If I really want the spin then I take the Tomahawk VGT to route x. It takes me 4 mins then I’m done.

Last edited:
I find the predestined nature of almost always getting the lowest prize to be manipulative and I’d prefer to avoid it. I’m not losing sleep over it though. Yes, I can ignore them and leave them alone, but the dumb notification is there and I know they are sitting there. I’m being somewhat hyperbolic, but if it was a legit option to get rid of it, I’d do it.

I just don’t see the daily roulette as one those free things we should appreciate. That whole system feels manipulated by developers to try and hook you on to something they’re selling. There is nothing organic about them at all, If I really want the spin then I take the Tomahawk VGT to route x. It takes me 4 mins then I’m done.
Your response is a good example of how fundamentally different we look and rate something completely unnecessary yet something which makes People going crazy and giving them bad Vibes.
I don’t play GT7 because I EXPECT to be gifted with ANYTHING.
Not to mention anything Special either.
It’s just a Game Gimmick which gets triggered as soon as I clock up my Daily Milage.
No matter how laughable or small the Credits or whatever the Roulette throws at me, IT‘S FOR FREE.
Why on Earth should I complain?!

Edit: @DigitalRelay
I get what you mean, but again.
It’s for free. It doesn’t harm you or has a negative Influence on your Gaming Experience.
Of course it feels scripted, but that’s not my Point.
I play for Fun and because I love Racing Games.
GT7 has this Roulette Feature and no matter how you look at it, at the end of the day you get something which you didn’t had previously may it be more Credits or something else.
It’s a gain, so why not simply appreciating it?!

Last edited:
Just award me the lowest prize every time, like it does anyway and save me the time of the spinning roulette. Or not, I don't care.

Oh look, another set of shocks for some obscure safety car or 5,000 credits!

The game is broken in so many ways this is just an annoyance at worse ;-) Just another part in the clunky, dysfunctional menu system that is designed to frustrate.

Yeah, but PD can get hundreds of dollars out of one guy just to buy something in the Legendary dealership under threat of it leaving the dealer, so why would they implement anything that could go against that for only $5?

Last edited:
I’m with @PirovacBoy that if you have no expectations then what’s the harm, but I do feel that it’s kind of ridiculous to get the lowest payout almost every single time. I’ve received somewhere around 70 tickets and the vast majority were the lowest paying prize regardless of the number of stars.. if anything I treat the roulette as my daily dose of GT comedy.

The optimist in me says maybe someday when I’ve racked up hundreds and hundreds of workouts the prizes will increase, but we’ll see.

Your response is a good example of how fundamentally different we look and rate something completely unnecessary yet something which makes People going crazy and giving them bad Vibes.
I don’t play GT7 because I EXPECT to be gifted with ANYTHING.
Not to mention anything Special either.
It’s just a Game Gimmick which gets triggered as soon as I clock up my Daily Milage.
No matter how laughable or small the Credits or whatever the Roulette throws at me, IT‘S FOR FREE.
Why on Earth should I complain?!

Edit: @DigitalRelay
I get what you mean, but again.
It’s for free. It doesn’t harm you or has a negative Influence on your Gaming Experience.
Of course it feels scripted, but that’s not my Point.
I play for Fun and because I love Racing Games.
GT7 has this Roulette Feature and no matter how you look at it, at the end of the day you get something which you didn’t had previously may it be more Credits or something else.
Again, because it feels like I'm being manipulated. I'd rather forgo the farce. I'd probably not be nearly as annoyed if it was actually random. But it isn't. To be clear, I'm not bitter and this isn't a serious rant. It's annoying and dumb, that's all.

I’m with @PirovacBoy that if you have no expectations then what’s the harm, but I do feel that it’s kind of ridiculous to get the lowest payout almost every single time. I’ve received somewhere around 70 tickets and the vast majority were the lowest paying prize regardless of the number of stars.. if anything I treat the roulette as my daily dose of GT comedy.

The optimist in me says maybe someday when I’ve racked up hundreds and hundreds of workouts the prizes will increase, but we’ll see.
I think it's been demonstrated that the tickets are scripted, and you will usually get the lowest prize. That's why I think it's stupid and I'd love to see it go away.

It's an unfinished game for which we already got suckered into paying full retail. Cut your losses and move on. Perhaps PD will actually finish the game they've been working on for 5? years in another year or 2. I hope they do because I love what this game could be, but they're asleep at the wheel.

If things like engine swaps and car invitations weren't locked behind the tickets, sure you might have a point. But that isn't the case. There's content locked behind these tickets, and people have no idea when or even if they might see these rewards. There's people who have played every day since release and still have not received a single engine. I haven't received a single car invite since Polyphony gave them to everyone for a month. Add to this the insultingly low rewards (you are nearly guaranteed to receive a reward worth 10k or less on any given day) and of course people aren't happy.

You aren't receiving a free thing, you are being teased with the chance to receive something that should have been available outside of the tickets, only to receive probably around 10k.

Add a better way to unlock permanent invitations and add special parts and engine swaps to the shop, then maybe people will be less upset about the tickets.

Back