If GT4 goes online... what car would you bring to the party?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sauberc11
  • 145 comments
  • 5,905 views
i would bring one of my supermini's like my nissan micra (i know its slow, but i like it) or anything of the same family:dopey:
 
easy. my S13's, a Hot-Rod honda or two, and the first mitsu I can lay my hands on.
 
I wonder if there would be enough people willing to "learn" from and with each other ... like driving some 100 laps around one track in order to learn to give everyone enough space.

I did race with my brother in GT3 and we gave each other enough room - of course, it comes to give away precious tenths, but it's really way more satisfying if you have close racing and no "dirty" bouncing-off-the-enemy all the time.

If some people got to know each other well enough, it would be cool to let everyone choose cars so that there's a leveled field which gives everyone a chance to win.
It would take some time, maybe some months, but if it would come to choose more and more cars, different cars and still having good racing - that would be too good.

If so, i would take the following cars to the track:
- the Mazda Cosmo Sports '67
- my Lister Storm V12
- and a red Honda S500.
 
'65 Alfa GTA, Amuse R1, and my homemade replica of the Evo FQ-400. :)
 
GT4_Rule
Where's the Mini Cooper??? :D
I had a feeling someone would ask that, but mine really isn't that fast and doesn't have that good handling. I just like the way it looks mostly, and how much history it has. It's my favorite car to watch race in real life, but not drive in GT.
 
Vio: AHA...i thought the 110s's were the Cosmos. I miss the Eunos vers from the first two games. i managed to pic both of em up
 
Sniffs
Vio: AHA...i thought the 110s's were the Cosmos. I miss the Eunos vers from the first two games. i managed to pic both of em up
It's the Cosmo and the 110S - wikipedia has some more information about the car.
Didn't know there is an Eunos in GT2 ...
 
Sniffs
Vio: AHA...i thought the 110s's were the Cosmos. I miss the Eunos vers from the first two games. i managed to pic both of em up

The Eunos was a super car in GT2! I had my tuned to a few horses shy of 400bhp, and it was an absolute dream to drive -definitely one of my favorite cars form the whole Gran Turismo series! 👍
 
Aswell as bringing some TVR's like I said, well I will use GT4 online to get new photomode chances. For getting some more action packed shots.
 
I would bring my lovely Pikes Peak Quattro. Or my dark blue Ford GT. Both are non-modified of course :)
 
Any one of my full mod cars. from just under 400 hp with a honda prelude to just under 1200 hp with a dodge viper, i've got one or more at every hp level. all of them equiped with everything but nos and tuned by me. All strait black with a black wing and black rims. my viper and the 800 hp R34 are the two fastest ones.
 
i'm wondering how the online mode gonna be....

cause if there is a guy with the bmw m3 gtr and the other dude come up with his nissan micra ...well...i think we know who would win...

there must be something like a min and max. of HP limited
 
i have all four GT's. i recently picked up a copy of the orig, and am FINALLY finishing up my original file from back in 98. there were two sets of Eunos listed. the rotary sedans, Eunos Cosmos, and the "Eunos roadster"...which I didn't recognise as the Miata untill I read them AS miata...and seen one real life as well.

i think I might throw in the Lantis (323f) as well. i miss the late eighties protoge, too. THERE was a sleeper.
 
An Impreza (You guessed it!) and a BMW M5. Both cars are fast as hell, though the M5 will fry the Impreza on the Test Course. I will most probably use the car you guess and then the other car you guess i said
 
Drag Racer: Ford GT with 838 hp and super-softs (super short gear ratios).
Road Racer: Polyphony Digital Formula Gran Turismo (stock).
High-speed Racer: Sauber C9 Mercedes Race Car (fully loaded, 1200-1300 hp).
All I have to say. Hitman
 
Back