If GT4 goes online... what car would you bring to the party?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sauberc11
  • 145 comments
  • 5,905 views
Road Car:My fully tuned Nissan Skyline GT-R '97 (R33).0-60 in under three seconds? Yep. What it also has is excellent accelaration through all the gears and a decent top speed.And it's excellent fun to drive.

Race Car:Pescarolo Sport C60 '04.For me,the best of the LM cars.I prefer this to even the Minolta and the GT-ONE.
 
Id probably stick to races where everyone has to have the exact same car, especially road cars like If everone raced the exact same Skyline GTR, Tuscan, NSX or whatever.

Other than that, JGTC cars and organized comps would be the way to go.
 
I'd probably race the Caterham 7 Fireblade against other 7's. I love that car! :)

Otherwise I'd race the Ford GT (equipped with racing muffler and racing brakes), the Pagani Zonda F (if it makes it to GT4 Online edition), the Bentley Speed 8 (my favourite LMP) and of course, the Formula Gran Turismo.
 
Join the club:dopey: I think that the Caterham will be pretty popular somehow:tup:
 
NSX-R, BMW M3 GTR (Race or Road), RUF RGT, Mercedes 190E touring car, NSX-R LM road car, TVR 350C, Option Tuning Z.
 
Road: Lotus Elise 111R, Aston Martin Vanquish, Mine's Skyline GT-R, Honda NSX-R Prototype LM, Ford FOCUS RS, Scion xB, Dodge Viper srt/10, Caterham Seven Fire Blade, Opel Speedster Turbo.

Race: Bentley Speed 8, Mitsu FTO LM, Calsonic R32 GTR, Merc CLK-GTR, Mazda RX-8 Concept LM, Jaguar XJ220 LM, Honda NSX-R Prototype LM.
 
G-T-4-Fan
Join the club:dopey: I think that the Caterham will be pretty popular somehow:tup:

Imagine Caterham races on the ring... one tiny "nudge" from an opponent and you're five feet in the air, twenty feet off the track, and two minutes off the pace... :scared: I'd love to get it on! :lol:

But either way, spec Caterham races will be lovely. No downforce, and no amount of suspension tuning will make up for bad driving.
 
Ford Model T, come on people lets see a show of hands!!

lets seee 1-2-3 a handfull over there.....
 
Pure Old School American Muscle for me. I just got the game and Im working with the Dodge Charger right now so I would bring that.
 
I'd bring the following:

Road Car: FPV GT, Honda NSX-R Concept, Cadilalc Cien, Ford GT, Silverado SS Concept or Nismo 400R
Race Car: 350Z LM Concept, R390 GT1, or 787B
Muscle Car: Mustang GT or SVT Cobra, Mercury XR-7, Buick Special, Buick GNX

How do you measure 0-60 times? In the analyzer?
 
I hope stock car races will be popular, or at least restricted races...a bunch of idiots in 1000+HP übercars spinning out and clogging up the racetrack doesn't sound like much fun... :indiff:
 
A road car-Pagani Zonda
A Racing Car-OOO Thats a hard one probably a pescarolo playstation race car
 
I wonder if the drag strip would be accesible:idea:
 
Wolfe2x7
I hope stock car races will be popular, or at least restricted races...a bunch of idiots in 1000+HP übercars spinning out and clogging up the racetrack doesn't sound like much fun... :indiff:

PTW retrictions should curb that easily, but will definately make it hard to choose which car/PTW makes for a winning combo. Only certain cars with low PTW's are actually in stock form, like the S7 and the ZZII.

I think the online sector should have limits that can be imposed, that would make for more stringent races and weedout the idiots.
 
Twisty turns? SS Trueno.
High speeds? Option Z.
Endurance races? Minolta.
All of the above? Concept LM 350Z.
 
The one thing I love about xlink is that u cannot use garage car's (tuned, etc), which make's for a level playing field, I hope that we can choose to enforce certain rules and such for the races.
 
I think you will need 3 to 4 different options for as many racing disciplines as possible. You'll need a good production car, a good racing car, a good rally racer, and maybe a nice tuner. It's also okay to have several different models within the specified class. It's up to you what you want to show off to the online world, but I suggest getting up a list of all sorts of automobiles to use in all types of races. Unless your car is good at EVERYTHING of course...
 
I doubt it'd happen, but a full field of Suzuki Cappuccinos at the Nurburgring would be a blast. 👍
 
luftrofl
I doubt it'd happen, but a full field of Suzuki Cappuccinos at the Nurburgring would be a blast. 👍

hahahahaha that would be hilarious. Just imagine how long it will take you guys to complete a lap!

Actually, how about a full field of Daihatsu Midgets or VW Beetles?? That would be the slowest race EVER!!
 
GT4_Rule
hahahahaha that would be hilarious. Just imagine how long it will take you guys to complete a lap!

Actually, how about a full field of Daihatsu Midgets or VW Beetles?? That would be the slowest race EVER!!

Try a motorwagon:scared: lol

Mine?
Drift: 680hp SL65 AMG
Speed 920hp Skyline M-Spec
Road Race: 1100hp 430km/h Pagani Zonda C12 S
Endurance: 1000hp+ Toyota GT-One *classic*!👍
 
Road Car:MR2 GT-S (easy to drift with)
Race Car:Formula Gran Turismo
 
Master_Yoda
Alot of people are gonna use those ;)

Driving those things are a snore, only true test is using one on the Nür, their light weight and the courses bumpy surface means lots of racers will be careening into walls.

Another thing I do hope that the server will also negate stupid tricks like, that speed thing some people do, that wheelie, and impacts with barriers and walls should be more severe depending on speed,. I found that on standard tires impacts and grassy jaunts are not as easy to recover from.
 
SavageEvil
Driving those things are a snore, only true test is using one on the Nür, their light weight and the courses bumpy surface means lots of racers will be careening into walls.

Another thing I do hope that the server will also negate stupid tricks like, that speed thing some people do, that wheelie, and impacts with barriers and walls should be more severe depending on speed,. I found that on standard tires impacts and grassy jaunts are not as easy to recover from.
They are easy, and still fairly easy at the Ring. But good points, i hope the barriers are deletd or somthing, no cheating would be boring that way.
 
I forgot a car that I'd bring to the party...

a Tuned Suzuki GSX R/4.

I still remember landing that spectacular upset against JGTC/Super GT GT500 race cars at Tokyo R246. If it can knock off something like GT500 JGTC/Super GT race cars, then it can really be the ultimate Cinderella when fully tuned. Keep the F1s and stuff behind. Go ahead. Play underdog with this thing. Look to upset bigtime cars with this thing.
 
I'll bring the chips, dip & my FTO Super Touring Car.
 
I have 2 cars that would pwn one small tracks, and both have about 500bhp, my 300ZX, and Silvie S14, bith can not lose control :D
 
Back