If I ordered GTC would I HAVE to do this?

Yes, you will have to get your PS2 chipped. I had to get my PSX chipped when I had a whole heap on American games.

I don't know how much a chip costs over there. They aren't that expensive. I got mine for like $50 AU including labour. I thought Sony made it illegal to chip your PS2 anyway?

And besides, GTC isn't all that good anyway.

And besides, GTC isn't all that good anyway.

have to agree with you there, it may have a steep dificulty setting but its relatively short and theres only i xtra track.
by the time you got sick of gt3, the homed skills will make short work of concept .

I'd have to disagree, I love my copy of GTC, what makes it even more special is that about 95% of people in America don't have GTC...:D :P

Originally posted by kirkis9
theres only i xtra track

Really? And which one would that be?

Gran Turismo Concept is great - maybe not at full price, but it's certainly worth a budget/preowned buy. I'd pick it up for a quick blast more often than GT3 certainly - if only for the pod race...

oooooo, that track is called red ring. Its a good sized mountain track. All the trees are their autum colors. theres some leaves on the road edges so that when you get close enough they fly up in the air following the draft of your car.

oh jeeze the pod race!,
for the longest time i couldn't figure it out. (cant read japanese) but once the stop/go configuration was discovered by a buddy it didn't take to long.

I tell you, the number of people who advertise GT Concept on eBay as "5 tracks, including one all-new one - Tokyo R246!" is amazing. Muppets.

At least your "mistake" is understandable - Autumn Ring isn't in GT3 at all, so if you hadn't played GT1 & GT2 you wouldn't know about it. Anyway, don't let me make you feel bad... :D

But yes - great game at not-full-price. Average game at full price. :D

Well, this "all new R246" is actually on the back of the box if I'm not mistaken.

Or else it must be on some website, but I'm sure I saw it somewhere 'official'.

Back