if scea put the mclaren in gt4, which wold they choose?

• Thread starter Dragoon
  • 31 comments
there are four mclarens i know of,
Which ones would sony choose?
(if you find more McLarens Feel free to post)

1997 McLaren F1
1997 McLaren F1 GT
1997 McLaren F1 GTR
1995 McLaren F1 LM

Attachments

• f1.jpg
    f1.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 122
anyone ever see the top gear with tiff driving the LM? tiff (who was a pro racer at one time) howls with joy when he hits the gas. how much power does it take to get a race car driver squeal like a little kid?

if someone has some space, i can e-mail it to get it posted. it really is a great piece of video...

it's a 27MB .asf

Or click the link in my signature and see some awesome pics of all the mclarens. Rice is right they wont put a McLaren in the game unless its the JGTC Mclaren but if i have to choose it would be all 4 :):D

As far as I know the only license EA owned was with Porsche, and I think even that expired, since Project Gotham had Porsches. Akklaim used to own the Ferrari license in US, but that expired also.

F1 LM of course. It's a special McLaren with modified bodywork and a rear spoiler.

But it would be good to have all the McLarens in the game.

hey f094h, you don't happen to have any good close up pictures of the normal F1 in silver do you? Could you plese post them if you do.

Love McLarens, best street legal car out there.

probably all of them including the racing ones in the gt championships and le manz models I personally like the maclaren coloured the same way as the racing gt40 they look tick (yank translation good)

If you guys ever remembred the silver McLaren before the F1 was produced, the one that has only a dual tailight instead of quad used in the production version and has a different front facia (w/o the signal lights used in the front bumper).

This McLaren was seen on the 2nd title of Need for Speed series (w/ Ferrari F50, Ford GT90, Ford Indigo, Jag XJ220, Lotus Esprit V8, etc.);)

Hope you guys remember, peace.:)

Latest Posts

Back