If this isn't the hottest car in GT3, please show me what is.

  • Thread starter Thread starter frentzey
  • 55 comments
  • 1,852 views

Is this car the hottest car in GT3?

  • Yes! It's pure splendiferous!

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • No! I've got much better!

    Votes: 10 55.6%

  • Total voters
    18
My ricer Accord:
 

Attachments

  • accord.jpg
    accord.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 71
alright now i want to make a hybrid,tell me all the stuff i need to make a hybrid....plz...
 
Ttone, that's the stock chassis, there is no matching chassis to it, so I just put 4wd on it(it was FF, but it skidded too much) and it works.
 
Dess, you need a sharkport, a pc 7 ft from your PS2, and the DLable hybrid program.
 
My S2000(one of them):
 

Attachments

  • s2000.jpg
    s2000.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 65
Thanks Mazkid, how do you make it 4WD? I've only messed with engines, turbo's, etc...
 
you make a car have a diff drive by going to drivetrain, if you have v4 of the hybrid program, it's easy.

My Miata RS:
 

Attachments

  • miatars.jpg
    miatars.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 59
The last car for now, my Miata LS:
 

Attachments

  • miatals.jpg
    miatals.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 60
I find that the S4's 4WD is the best, it's the most solid 4WD I've tryed, most of them are mostly FWD or mostly RWD, but the S4 seems to be more of a true 4WD.
 
If you change it to 4wd can you buy a VCD and change the settings? I change all my 4wd's to like 10%-15% front power.
 
That has to be the coolest Demio I've ever seen. Probably the first cool one, too :)
 
with the program you can just put on the 4WD with the VCD.

And with the LSD, you'll need to get a 4WD version, otherwise you end up with only being able to change front or back(depending on original car).
 
And I have a Rally Demio that is awsome, I posted it in "The Biggest, Baddest hybrids" thread in the hybrid forum.
 
I'll check out the other Demio, and thanks for the tip for the LS-diff. It would have taken a year for me to figure that one out.
 
yea, there's a lot of stuff that you have to consider when making a car. Took me a while to figure out the stuff, but now I'm makeing high quality hybrids out the yang. I should come up with a tuner name....
 
I just got a sharkport like a week ago and have made some cool hybrids and some real ****** up ones. I'm not very good at it yet, but it's fun. I can't figure out how to make the cars stretch out with a longer wheelbase.
 
i had an X Port for about 2 weeks now and ive made a few hybrids, most of them crap but am still learning. the best one i made is a Mclaren F1 replica using the ZZII body changing the drive layout to MR and fiddling with a few other bits. it only develops 650bhp but i wanted a reaslistic car that handles good.
 
Ttone,

I think it ain't possible to strech the body of the car to fit the wheelbase, But there are still lines in the program that we need to figured out what they are for. Maybe there is a line for this.

Hope I could help.
 
Thanks Eliex, I thought that Demio was stretched out but maybe I'm blind-lol- and I have tried to do this with no success.
 
none of my cars are stretched, I picked the chassis that would fit without stretching.
 
Hybrids are awesome. Its not cheating. you could just do enduraces till you win an f1 and finish the game and call that cheating.


Most people with the hybrid program are near finished. Hybrids are not cheating!!!!
 
a porsche turbo coupe, made with a hybrid program
 
Porsche 911(993)
 
THE RUF RGT IS THE BEST CAR IN THE GAME. It can hit up to 260 mph on the test track.
 
Back