If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
Germany
NRW - Aachen
MCR-Eddy
If you could add just 1 (drift) car to GT5 what would it be?
Maybe a Formula D , D1GP car or a BMW E30, E36?
I would like to have Dai Yoshihara's 2011 PS13 from Formula D :dopey: .

Write what Car you would add :sly:

Last edited:
Saito JZX90 all the way, so badass... saying this one because Gran Turismo have Nomuken car so more 1 D1GP maybe can be possible in future.

But I would go for normal jzx90 mark II or jzx81.

Last edited:
This. Complete with body kit, rims and battle scars.
IMG_0043.jpg

Formula D:
Matt Powers 2010spec body paint with 2011spec LS7 engine :drool:, Aasbo Scion, Rhys Millen 2005spec GTO, Conrad Grunewald Camaro and Walker Wilkerson 240sx.

D1GP: I hate D1

Other: Driftworks R32 and S15

Only 1: Matt Powers 2010spec body paint with 2011spec LS7 engine :drool:

VelineonVXL
Formula D:
Matt Powers 2010spec body paint with 2011spec LS7 engine :drool:, Aasbo Scion, Rhys Millen 2005spec GTO, Conrad Grunewald Camaro and Walker Wilkerson 240sx.

D1GP: I hate D1

Other: Driftworks R32 and S15

Only 1: Matt Powers 2010spec body paint with 2011spec LS7 engine :drool:

You hate d1gp, because it doesn't have enough v8's and consists a lot of the standard car instead of a v8 scion with a supra chassis and a NASCAR nascar engine?

I'd like a few from the old Team Orange stable. The Imprezas(coupe as well)..the Evo X...maybe even the new Laurel.

Well Rhys Millens GM cars/Hyundai Cars that have gm motors those are all I need.

Oh and Gitten's 69 or 2012 Mustang would be nice.

The Fredric Aasbo Supra is the other one I want along with many Japanese drifters.

I think the options already are plenty. We just need more bodykits and spoilers etc to be able to really stand out online.

I would probably choose Mad Mike's RX7 or BMW E36 M3 ( Not sure if i would want to consider it as a drift car, but would be a pretty sick one )

Back