If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
Scratch that, I'll take one of these. :sly:
kei_car4.jpg

shmogt
I think the options already are plenty. We just need more bodykits and spoilers etc to be able to really stand out online.

Id have to agree with you here I kinda want more rims and bodykits also I mean I understand theres a lot of cars but at least for all the premiums

Me and Lukas think pretty much the same sometimes :lol:

BMW E30 Mtech II with a M50B28 swap with a turbo option 👍 :)

There is no B28 from prodcution. Just a M52B28 and this is as far as I know an aluminum engine. And drilling a B25 to 2,8 would make it less reliable for 500+HP because the walls between the cylinder get too thin

I would love to see some D1 cars like Kawabata's RPS13, Kuroi's PS13 (Onevia), Daigo's JZX100 (Mark II and Chaser), Hirota's GRS191, Nobuteru's SXE10.

There is no B28 from prodcution. Just a M52B28 and this is as far as I know an aluminum engine. And drilling a B25 to 2,8 would make it less reliable for 500+HP because the walls between the cylinder get too thin

I was thinking a one with an engine swap. :D A one with an engine from a E36. 👍 But yeah i kinda look dumb now. :ouch:

You hate d1gp, because it doesn't have enough v8's and consists a lot of the standard car instead of a v8 scion with a supra chassis and a NASCAR nascar engine?

No, i hate the point system, the mockery of the crashing and little international participation on D1. Also new bodys style in 2011 is horrible
Bee-R_2011_Tezuka_R34-011.jpg

I'd love this to be added!!!
The HKS 86GT 2012

I like NOB since the early 2000s, but his driving seemed boring in this, and the car just didn't seem that great. What did HKS really do to it?

Oh another question, can someone answer me as to why all these race cars, drift cars and various other cars have GT stickers? Are they coming to GT down the road or what?

VelineonVXL
No, i hate the point system, the mockery of the crashing and little international participation on D1. Also new bodys style in 2011 is horrible

The system in formula d is nothing but biased! They just choose the biggest name and favorite!

I can account numerous times when the judges made "mistakes" that even a blind woman with no interest wouldn't even make! One is 2010 when dean Kearney had his vleds s14, was battling Jr, dean went around the clipping point (forget track name), Jr slammed right into him and he got the win. I think another one was dmac in Vegas was battling (forget who), and followed so so close with huge angle, had a good lead run with still good angle, his opponent was way behind, and dmac lost! I'm naming those 2 as I follow them in fd on the rare occasion I watch it.

Plus the cars are overkill!! If you even look at the front of dai's car, you might notice that it was totally reshaped to fit the v8. Its overkill, and most of the drivers don't know how to follow closely.

And last, about the Japanese cars, they choose function over form in order to have a competitive car.

If I could add one car it would have to be Mad Mikes FD, quad rotor MONSTER... I love it
badassfd.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

Rode in this in real life. Best ride I have had. We did tandem with vaughen Gitten on our door. Ill Post more pics to prove this inna bit.

Function over form. ;)

Unless you're talking about the paint job.

I understand. Same argument is used in the army.

IMO, its ugly due the fugly collor combination and decals, but also the bodykit is not amusing, and truenos using wings? Cmon... Its like put water on whisky.

Back