If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
This with swap (LS, RB or JZ)
LA-Auto-Show-61.jpg

LA-Auto-Show-51.jpg

Nissan Laurel / Bluebird?

This Brit does his BMW's Right! Has a missle feel, especially with the S14 in the background! ;D
Is it really an E36? I thought it's like a 1 series or something? I see them all the time though! :S

Edit, Ahh I see, its a BMW 316 Compact so I guess it is an E36.. :P

Last edited:
It's a 316i Compact with a 328i engine and a D-Max S13 wing.. I can send you the link to his Build thread on Driftworks if you want ;)

The white D1GP Apexi RX7 FD3S, absolutely love that car. I remember making a somewhat replica on NFSU2 that I loved to use. Also most of what Ken Gushi has used in competition, most recently the Scion FRS and TC

That Ryan Tuerk video is epic!! I want that road in the next Gran Turismo lol! Anyone know where that is? Looks like somewhere on the east coast to me. Sort of reminds me of the road we use here in Kelowna for the annual Knox Mtn Hillclimb :)

twitcher
That Ryan Tuerk video is epic!! I want that road in the next Gran Turismo lol! Anyone know where that is? Looks like somewhere on the east coast to me. Sort of reminds me of the road we use here in Kelowna for the annual Knox Mtn Hillclimb :)

Yes yes yes the off season 2 video was epic

eddyac
And that guy is from England :lol:
Can anyone ''Hybrid'' a Miata to 500hp?
Would be sick , nobody needs those 100,000hp X1s :ouch:

This. I would love the ability for more hp, there would be more cars to tandem with. If it happened there would be a lot more cars to choose from.

Anyway 1 car I would love is Denofas E36! I saw that monster in real life and I have been a fan ever since. And in a close 2nd would be Nate Hamiltons rocket bunny S13.

Back