If you could add 1 (Drift) Car

• Thread starter eddyac
  • 399 comments
I think Kaz Hates us.
There is hardly any drift support.
I bet the online drift rooms were made to keep us out of the racing rooms.
And everytime I check the seasonal events for drifting, its some dumb car that not many people really consider a drift car.
If onlyyyy More D1 cars made it into the the Game.
That being said, my choice would be 2010 Daigo Saito My Brans JZX100
f05ls7.jpg

you beat me to it. my choice too. without a doubt.

An E30 M3 would be sweet.

But usually when I see professionals drifting E30s in videos or photos, the front bumper is missing (crashes, etc). I think it would be really cool to have an option where you can remove certain body panels plus a livery/vinyl editor for all cars in GT5. Including all racecars.

Any rear-drive Skylines would be great, especially the R33. Also, and this may seem weird, but I've recently been interested in the Falcon F7. 620 hp, N/A LS7, 6-speed manual trans; should be ready to drift right out the box. Plus, I can't see any angle that it doesn't look good.
IMG_9645.jpg

Falcon-F7-2.jpg.html

Last edited:
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
picture.php

👍👍:tup:TEAM BURST Naoki Nakamura S13 👍👍👍

If I could add one drift car I would say maybe Daijiro Yoshiharas V8 s13 or Matt Powers s14(the green one)

Last edited:
those d1 car look sweet n ****, but i personally love the look of driftpigs dont no why but yer i wish they had them and more drift ute hiluxs(tacoma) ect

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X used by Team Orange in D1GP

OR

Lexus SC430 w/ 2JZ-GTE swap used by Achilles Radial in Formula D

TRD MKIV Supra (PREMIUM)

To be honest... A regular MKIV TT Supra would be fine if it was premium.

Oh and Porsches... Not Ruf... P o r s c h e.

More than one, but idc... It had to be said.

TRD MKIV Supra (PREMIUM)

To be honest... A regular MKIV TT Supra would be fine if it was premium.

Oh and Porsches... Not Ruf... P o r s c h e.

More than one, but idc... It had to be said.

True, a regular Supra would be amazing if it was premium, I really do not like drifting fully upgraded with skirts cars.

True, a regular Supra would be amazing if it was premium, I really do not like drifting fully upgraded with skirts cars.

don't forget Premium AE86s (2-door Trueno, 2-door Levin, hatchback Trueno, hatchback Levin). Seriously, how can the extremely-popular AE86 remain as Standard whilst the obviously less-popular MkIII Supra gets the Premium treatment? :irked::ouch::confused:

Why would you recall a car that has been asked for so many times in the same thread . I am sure everyone has the hachi´s on mind. No need to call for that car again when its almost 100% clear that everyone would love one of those as premium.

Why would you recall a car that has been asked for so many times in the same thread . I am sure everyone has the hachi´s on mind. No need to call for that car again when its almost 100% clear that everyone would love one of those as premium.

I guess he is just restating the facts :) :dopey:

I wanna see Jeff Abbotts Mazda Miata NB
1246072415_CH5Ut-L.jpg

Really any fast Miata in this game i feel like making them just past 300 is still to slow they should be atleast 400

I would like Team Burst S13, Team Orange Impreza or premium Supra mk4.
But what i would like most is remove spoiler option and separate racing modifications: drift, drag, time attack... because you cant make good drift and drag car with same base.

Back