If you could have one previous/ current F1 track in GT4 which track would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter easye4669
  • 69 comments
  • 2,396 views
Messages
11
I would have to go wit the old Hockenheim or Spa Franchorchamps. Even though there's no chance they'll be in I think both tracks would be crunk.
 
Without a doubt, Spa Franchorchamps gets my vote. What an incredible track!
 
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal 👍

Watch out for your brakes :scared:

See ya :sly:
 
I'll agree with Jordan and say Spa Franchorchamps.
 
I would love to see these...

The old and New Monza Layouts. The old and New Spa-Frankochamps layouts, and just to add another off the top of my head...the old layout of Silverstone, I heard it was fast, but correct me if Im wrong :)
 
So many to choose from...

Sepang, Shanghai, Spa, Silverstone and Suzuka

(Notice a trend in those names there?)
 
I'd like to see the shorter Nurburgring, the one that F1 currently uses. And Indy track too. :)
 
Definately Adelaide (f1 layout) street circuit, Suzuka and Spa.
 
Spa
Brands Hatch
Original Silverstone
Zolder
 
Silverstone............or China Circuit (looks pretty cool) 👍
 
It would have to be a toss up over Spa or Brands Hatch, err or Donnington.
 
That's a tough one. I much perfer the older F1 tracks. Most of the newer tracks don't really do much for me. My favourites are...

Brands Hatch (Full circuit)
Spa Franchorchamps
& Crystal Palace

crystalmap.gif


Cheers

Jamie
 
stirlf1
Definately Adelaide (f1 layout) street circuit, Suzuka and Spa.

agreed Adelaide had a great track. i remember it when i used to live there.
 
Definately Spa for me (with a second place for Suzuka).

Just imagine going through the famous eau rouge in Gran Turismo 4!

swerelds_mooiste_bocht_vroeger.jpg


e3f5771f33205da605e06d4d3acd6483.jpg
 
Zandvoort, Spa, Monza, Sepang, Silverstone and Barcelona.
 
Spa #1

then Bahrain, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Montreal), and Silverstone.

who'm i kidding... i love F1... so i want them all ;)
 
Spa, far and away.

The old Interlagos kicked ass, Shanghai looks great, Malaysia appeals to me, Monza gets the power up and wins the game, there are a huge number of utterly kick ass circuits that have featured.
 
so many choices.

Spa tops my list
Brands Hatch Gp
Zolder
Zandvoort.

For the hot hatches, i know there not F1 tracks.
Knockhill
Donnington
Oulton Park
 
^ was watching a moto gp race?? i think on Donnington... looked like a great little circut.
 
phantasm
^ was watching a moto gp race?? i think on Donnington... looked like a great little circut.
I think the European Gp was held there Once too.
 
China looks pretty intense... the first corner section... wow that's twisty 👍
 
Back