If you could have one previous/ current F1 track in GT4 which track would it be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter easye4669
  • 69 comments
  • 2,396 views
GTXLR
I think the European Gp was held there Once too.

Yes it was held there once in 1993 as the Europen GP. Senna started from about 5th on the grid and in damp conditions went from 5th to 1st in the 1st lap. It was an amazing lap, espcially went you think about how tight that circuit is espically for the F1 cars.

Cheers

Jamie
 
Spa Francorchamps ( I have no choice, I 'm Belgian )
Suzuka ( in a Denso Supra )
Monza
 
Nick_Johnston28
or Willow Springs :-D
Willow Springs is a great technical track. I drove some laps around it in May with a rented SUV :D

Of the F1 tracks I'd choose old Zandvoort, another track in the middle of the sand :) If you get of the road in Zandvoort in GPL, you find yourself a few 100 meters in the dunes :crazy: that's a motivation to stay on the road, much better then impact penalties 👍
 
Old school Monza. The new configuartion is ok, but those chicanes just butcher the track. As for other classic tracks, Mosport would be great too, some real good elevation changes there.
 
I'm looking forward to China, it looked great.
 
My first choice would be Monza purely for the long, long straights and tight corners inbetween. :cool:

Then i'd choose either Spa, Bahrain or the A1 Ring (? - the one where there was a bigish crash last year (?) at the second, really tight, corner).
 
Yes there was quite a big accident at the A1 Ring last year if memory serves, the Austrian GP.
 
well if i could only have one , it would probably Monza , coz its rapid & got all sorts of corners and is a great test of abilities .

but if it were more than one then ..........

SPA
MONZA
SILVERSTONE
SUZUKA
MONTREAL

however why stop @ F1 tracks , what about Bathurst , Zandvoort , Aida , Croft , Knockhill ..etc...etc
 
Brazilian is one of my favourites especially after that race (last year/2 years ago, not sure) when it poured down and nearly everyone aquaplaned in the same spot after the first chicane, it got called off after 3/4 of the field were DNF.
Also the old Hockenhiem was cool, nice long straights tight chicanes who wouldnt love it.
And yeah shanghai looks.......interesting.
 
Border
however why stop @ F1 tracks , what about Bathurst , Zandvoort , Aida , Croft , Knockhill ..etc...etc

Croft is a great circuit to drive on! - and would really suit some of the less powerful cars in GT, too many GP circuits would be only decent to drive on with powerful cars. A long wide track like Sepang would be so boring in anything with a power-to-weight of anything below 200bhp per ton
 
dcr22B
The Brno Street Track in Czechoslovakia.

If I'm correct, there never was any F1 GP in Brno, but for sure it is a track I would like to see in future versions of GT.
 
Circuit Zolder (that's in Belgium) it's no longer an F1 track since Gilles Villeneuve died there
 
Biased turkey
If I'm correct, there never was any F1 GP in Brno, but for sure it is a track I would like to see in future versions of GT.


Indeed, you are correct but I remember reading stories of epic European Touring Car Races there in the early 1980s
 
>> Spa Franchorchamps <<
 
Yeee....
Spa Franchorchamps
Suzuka
Silverstone
Thoose are my favorites! :)
 
If you want Spa, get a bloody F1 game. If you want any other of the F1-current tracks, get a bloody F1-game. There is a new new one out just about now.

In GT4 I would like to see Brands Hatch. For a game like GT it's just about perfect. Fast corners, slow corners, elevation, it's not stupidly Tilke wide. It's very close to GT perfect IMO. And yes, even though i'm Norwegian i have been there.

Brands Hatch, GP and Indy circuit, result.
 
tre
If you want Spa, get a bloody F1 game. If you want any other of the F1-current tracks, get a bloody F1-game. There is a new new one out just about now.
Man,but there is no such F1 game that is nearly so good as GT! :crazy:
 
The GT3 Guides say Cote D' Azur is similar, but not the same as the Monaco Grand Prix Track. I would really love to see that track again. I am a HUGE fan of that track mostly cause it's near where I live.
 
EH cot dázur is the "MONACO F1 GP TRACK"!!!
it´s not similar it IS this track only with a DIFERENT NAME( I think the license for the name "monaco" was too expensive so PD took another name!!)
 
tre
If you want Spa, get a bloody F1 game. If you want any other of the F1-current tracks, get a bloody F1-game. There is a new new one out just about now.

In GT4 I would like to see Brands Hatch. For a game like GT it's just about perfect. Fast corners, slow corners, elevation, it's not stupidly Tilke wide. It's very close to GT perfect IMO. And yes, even though i'm Norwegian i have been there.

Brands Hatch, GP and Indy circuit, result.

Spa Features all of what Brands hatch has and then some (Eau rouge).
Widely considered to be one of the best tracks in the world today, why should we have to get a bloody F1 game (all of which suk Rse), just to experience it?
 
GT-One Lover
EH cot dázur is the "MONACO F1 GP TRACK"!!!
it´s not similar it IS this track only with a DIFERENT NAME( I think the license for the name "monaco" was too expensive so PD took another name!!)

Alright...God, you don't have to yell at me.
 
...i don´t yell at u(sorry if u felt it so)!!i just use that much esclamtions :)
sorry again but i just write so!!!!:)
 
Oh, my fault then. Since I have just met you, I didn't know how you liked to post.
Sry bout that. I was J/K. I don't have the money to live in Monaco. To expensive. That track is returning right?
 
Yeah......I tend to hold the full stop to long.......its my dramatic pauses!!! :lol:

1. Not many other PS2 games (including F1 games) can equal GT4's realism so the F1 tracks would look the best in GT.

2. Do you think that PD will change Cote da sure....or whatever its called!!! to the newly introduced monaco circuit......with the new pitlane layout?
 
na ja the "NEW PITLANE" doesn´t interest me that much, 👎

I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!........:(:(:(
 
GTXLR
Spa Features all of what Brands hatch has and then some (Eau rouge).
Widely considered to be one of the best tracks in the world today, why should we have to get a bloody F1 game (all of which suk Rse), just to experience it?
Why, because Spa actually is an overrated track. It's got Eau Rouge. And then everything about that track is rated of that one combination of corners. It's just like Laguna Seca. If it hadn't been for the "Corkscrew" no one would have given that boring circuit a toss. Spa just isn't that fantastic. It's a very good track, but in my opinion it's actually overrated.

In GT4 I want to see something different. Tracks that are covered in other games are basically not that interesting in my opinion. What I fear is that PG have fallen into the PGR-trapp. I have never played PGR/PGR2 on the crap-box but I have a destinct feeling that the develovers of GT might just take to much notice of what GPR is. And know Forza.

I say, screw those. If Forza can match GT4, fine. GT5 will probably destroy it, and Forza 2. I'm pretty sure that Forza's defence would be cruabelde by what Polyphony Digital has to offer.

New F1-track is basically bad in my GT4-opinion.
 
Back