If you played this. Ive got a question.

• Thread starter marmar
  • 9 comments
Ive watched some videos but there were no engine sound .. that worries me. so if you played GT PSP .. can you tell us about the sounds ?

Nobody has played GT PSP. It's not out yet. Obviously there will be engine sounds, what sort of question are you trying to ask exactly?

I think he means if anyone was at E3 and got to play it (like the people who got the video).

To answer the question, I am pretty sure the PSP's sound could have been turned off or on very low - plus, the room was very busy...

of course the sound could not be heard. I'll see pigs fly before a game in the GT series that doesn't have appropriate sound effects.

i'm sure there will be sound and music like all the other GT games have. The videos were shot in a crowded hall with lots of background noise, so it's not surprising you are not hearing any sounds from the game; be it background music or car sounds.

of course the sound could not be heard. I'll see pigs fly before a game in the GT series that doesn't have appropriate sound effects.

?????????????????????????

-

On the off... did you hear the skippety skip tire squeal in the pitlane during the NASCAR portion of the main GT5 video? Heavenly. :lol:

-

On the off... did you hear the skippety skip tire squeal in the pitlane during the NASCAR portion of the main GT5 video? Heavenly. :lol:

True, but PD usually play sounds over the top for their demonstration video's. From what I can tell, its the same case with the E3 trailer.

-

Those did sound good. Unfortunately the pack of cars going by didn't sound quite so authentic. More like a bunch of sports cars than the savage snarling American V8s. They haven't managed to get the sound for the Corvette C5R right in 3&4, I hope they've managed it for 5.

As for Mobile, I'm sure there will be a full, relatively accurate soundtrack.

Back