If your looking for GT3 setups....PS4 

• Thread starter KrypticTMG
  • 57 comments
Thank you, McLaren 650s on low downforce tracks please. I kill it on slow technical tracks but get creamed on tracks like Spa

Thank you, McLaren 650s on low downforce tracks please. I kill it on slow technical tracks but get creamed on tracks like Spa

Yeah they slowed it down after the latest patch its really slow down the straights now so it cant compete at high speed tracks.

Yeah they slowed it down after the latest patch its really slow down the straights now so it cant compete at high speed tracks.
You notice the same thing for the 911? I'm having a hell of a time with that car on fast tracks. Could just be my tune though.

If you can do an M6 at monza, that would be awesome. M6 anywhere is great too, but I’m having a hell of a time finding speed in a couple of spots.

Hi. Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but does it annoy anyone else that there are some times on the time trial leaderboard that will never be beaten because of this? (same goes with the 488)

Hi. Sorry if this is slightly off-topic, but does it annoy anyone else that there are some times on the time trial leaderboard that will never be beaten because of this? (same goes with the 488)
I have a feeling you will see a leaderboard reset after the next patch. They might have some more BOP and tire tweaks then reset. have no proof just kind of reading between the lines if you know what I mean

I have a feeling you will see a leaderboard reset after the next patch. They might have some more BOP and tire tweaks then reset. have no proof just kind of reading between the lines if you know what I mean

I hope they go for this route, as well as fixing the classes in the leaderboards. It will be a shame if they ignore these (small yet important for many) issues.

I read on the official forums from a mod or someone in SMS, that they fixed the NA cars being affected too much at high altitude tracks like Spa, they will reset the time trial leader board in the next patch.

I read on the official forums from a mod or someone in SMS, that they fixed the NA cars being affected too much at high altitude tracks like Spa, they will reset the time trial leader board in the next patch.

Thats good to know it needed fixing to be honest.

I know there's significant differences between GT3 and GTE versions of the available cars, will you be doing any GTE setups?

Oye Krytpo. Could you please do me a fiver? Could you do a setup for this car and track? I asked Blink to find a tune but still asking you in case. I know the Ferrari is one of your favs.
Car: Ferrari 488 GT3
Track: Sakitto GP

Back