If your looking for GT3 setups....PS4 

• Thread starter KrypticTMG
  • 57 comments
Hi, I'd like to learn how to tune but have little knowledge about it.
What settings do you advise to fiddle with as an introduction to tuning. As in to learn the basics.

Has Anyone Created a excel database for GT3 or other P Cars Setups?

I hope so. I'm too turet/lazy these days so I just wing it with a mix of saved and hand written notes, and it's not very efficient.

What gets me is that there is a great pcars site but it hasn't been updated for pc2, so lame. I'd throw money at that project.

I think he wants a database of all the setups people have made. :)
It's turned out a good thing a database hadn't been set up and also similar to what was done for Pcars 1. As we've seen or realised ensuing patches of Pcars 2 thus far have rendered existing setups almost redundant as cars etc have been reconfigured or tweaked with advice being to either delete existing or re-adjust. When things have stabilised it would probably be better that a database be made available.

Nice. Just wish you had initially set up post #1 or whatever with an index to the setups you add Kryptic. Would make it so much easier to search through for potential setups. As it stands it's just too tedious to have to go through pages with multiple setup vids after which one may not even find a specific tune one may be searching for. And for sure there will be multiple pages in this thread as time goes by.

Back