IFFC | International Formula Ford Championship | RyanRacer is the Inaugural Driver's Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 271 comments

What Time Would You Like This To Be On?

• Sunday 10:00am GMT +1 // 4:00am EST // 7:00pm AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12:45am GMT +1 // 6:45pm EST // 9:45am AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great Driver's Briefing @David Talle!! :)đź‘Ť

Looking forward to the racing, I'm just starting to put aside the ATCC to focus on this as my performances as of late have been way below par.

Remember, @RyanRacer has a 5-place grid penalty that he must serve entirely. So Pole is up for grabs!

REMEMBER!! Nominations for the end of year awards ceromoney will be closing 24hrs after Round 7 and will be announced immediately afterwards.

And @WestRoadZ & @swiftsmith you MUST attend this round to avoid a series ban.
@swiftsmith, need to accept the invite, ASAP.
View attachment 291364
Proof I have invited you in case you have doubt.
I didn't doubt you.

Just to note I probably won't be racing tomorrow, as I have an essay to type up. I'll try to finish it as quickly as possible so I can race and secure the championship. :D

Just to note I probably won't be racing tomorrow, as I have an essay to type up. I'll try to finish it as quickly as possible so I can race and secure the championship. :D
No problem, by here's 5 races so there will be plenty of time for you. Even if you don't race, that'll make the final at Bathurst more exciting ;)

ATTENDANCE SHEET
If you are going to be there, put your name down.
1. NW48
2. RyanRacer (50/50)
3. NinjaEvo (even though I forgot to Pre-Q)

ATTENDANCE SHEET
If you are going to be there, put your name down.​
1. NW48
2. RyanRacer (50/50)
3. NinjaEvo (even though I forgot to Pre-Q)
4. ElCondensator

An announcement will be made tomorrow regarding the final round at Bathurst.

In the meantime, voting will be closing at 8:00am GMT+0 on the 25th of January for the Awards Ceremony, the categories are as follows;
Best & Fairest
The Commitment Award
Pass of the Season
Race of the Season
The Hard Luck Award
Most Improved Driver
The Hard Charger Award
The 'We Couldn't Do It Without You' Award
Best Presented Team
Best Presented Driver
Mr./Mrs. Fix-It
Mr./Mrs. Carnage
Clutch Moment of the Year

Remember, you are allowed to vote for yourself, but only up to 4 times. You do not need to vote for every category, but it is recommended. Please send your nominations to me via a Conversation titled "Awards Ceremony Nominations".

Announcing a Support Race for Round 7 of the IFFC

Today we are announcing that for the final round of the season, there will be a special support series race taking place just before the showcase race, a 24-lap showdown. The cars in use for the support race will be the Ford Falcon XR-8 V8 Supercar. You are able to tune it but all you can do power wise is an Oil Change. There will be a Pre-Q for it. The race will take place in a Club Lobby instead of a Club Event as a result.

Power for the Rocket has been raised from 115BHP to 125BHP due to the long straights and free-flowing bends of the Bathurst circuit.

Be sure to check out the special Driver's Briefing on Thursday and a "Season-In-Review" after the Bathurst race.
An announcement will be made tomorrow regarding the final round at Bathurst.

In the meantime, voting will be closing at 8:00am GMT+0 on the 25th of January for the Awards Ceremony, the categories are as follows;
Best & Fairest
The Commitment Award
Pass of the Season
Race of the Season
The Hard Luck Award
Most Improved Driver
The Hard Charger Award
The 'We Couldn't Do It Without You' Award
Best Presented Team
Best Presented Driver
Mr./Mrs. Fix-It
Mr./Mrs. Carnage
Clutch Moment of the Year

Remember, you are allowed to vote for yourself, but only up to 4 times. You do not need to vote for every category, but it is recommended. Please send your nominations to me via a Conversation titled "Awards Ceremony Nominations".
Again, I'm yet to receive ANY nominations for ANY of these categories. I do need them in ASAP so I can announce them shortly after the Bathurst race.

It has occurred to me I've made a big mistake in regards to the dates in the Pre-Q events. I set the end fate to this coming week instead of next week when the race will be on. My apologies.

No, I don't think so, not 100% sure, I don't have Round 6 results with me right now. At the moment IFFC's administration is kind of frozen due to GTP ES first round this weekend. :D

Sorry guy's, I've been busier than ever with school starting up again, GTP ES, ATTC and a few other 'issues'. So until I can fully commit to this again, I'm relinquishing my head role for the time being to @David Talle with @Timlour to slot in as the Interim Co-Series Manager. I should be back in the head role mid next week.

Announcement
The IFFC management team informs you that the final round at Bathurst is postponed to a later date to be announced.
The support race is postponed as well.

@RyanRacer @Timlour @NinjaEvo @NW48 @Sambloxxy @David Talle
Sorry guys, if you knew what's happening backstage and in my life personally, you'd understand, I and the rest of the management team are extremely sorry for the postponement but it is for the betterment of the series. Thank you. :(

It saddens me to announce that as a result of poor time an lack if interest that the final round has been scrapped.

Whether or not the series will continue into a second season is yet to be determined. I apologise for the inconvenience, I will have full championship results up once I get time.

Once again I am sincerely sorry, but I do hope you can join @David Talle and I yet again but this time in the ATCC. I hope to see you all again soon!

Just to re-state, points and all that will be done within the next day.

Welcome to the 50-Something IFFC Awards Ceremony
Best & Fairest- @Timlour
Timlour has continued good form throughout the year striving to become the best in the series all while having heaps of fun.

The Commitment Award- @NW48 & @RyanRacer
Both of these drivers have attended every race and completed every Pre-Q session so it was an obvious choice for the Commitment Award. Ryan even rushed a School Assignment just to seal the title at Brands Hatch!

Pass of the Season- Too Many to Decide from!!

Race of the Season- Silverstone Circuit- Race 1 & 2

The Hard Luck Award- @NW48
Heading into the homestretch if his championship charge, NW48 ran into numerous problems from personal issues to on-track incidents that ultimately cost him races by no fault of his own. But as he say's, "Racing, it's all about the fun".

Most Improved Driver- @David Talle
David Talle made an impressive improvement towards the final rounds which saw him achieve his first podium/s on a hard contested Willow Springs round of racing.

The Hard Charger Award- @NinjaEvo
NinjaEvo was a late inclusion into our series but had a profound impact from the get-go with his stunning opening lap charges.

The 'We Couldn't Do It Without You' Award- @David Talle
David Talle deserves this award more than the series founder, NW48, due to his outstanding contribution to the series behind-the-scenes and his calming influence was sorely missed during the Abandoned Laguna Seca Round.

Best Presented Team- McLaren-Honda Motorsports
McLaren-Honda would be the must obvious choice for this award due to the way in which they present themselves and attempt to replicate the legendary McLaren-Honda team of the 1980's-1990's. They even replicated their own in-race Prost-Senna moment at Silverstone.

Best Presented Driver- @Timlour
Timlour used the GT6 Community Club feature quite proficiently by releasing numerous GT6 Photos on his Page if him testing or for his old team.

Now, the awards we've all been waiting for... The Driver's Championship & the highly contested Team Championship!

Points Standings

After Round 7 of 7

Team Championship
1st- McLaren-Honda Motorsports- 1675pts
2nd- GTORacing- 1630pts
3rd- RPO Racing- 1165pts
4th- Mercedes-AMG PETRONAS- 0pts
5th- Williams-MAB Racing- 0pts
6th- Swift Autosport- 0pts​

Drivers' Championship
1st- RyanRacer- 1165pts
2nd- Timlour- 975pts
3rd- NW48- 910pts
4th- David_Talle- 765pts
5th- NinjaEvo- 655pts

As you can see, the championship was incredibly close in both the Team and Drivers' Championship and went right down to the final round. So everyone, please congratulate your Team Champions, McLaren-Honda Motorsports with David Talle & NW48! And more importantly, congratulate your Driver's Champion, RyanRacer!!

I've had a fantastic season with the usual 5 that shows up, and it is a shame that the others who signed up NEVER showed up but they have been given the appropriate series bans, but lets not dwell on that now. I'm looking forward to future endeavours such as the ATCC & the upcoming IFFC S2 along with another special something.

I hope to see you all soon, and if not, I wish you a the best with future endeavours. It's been a blast while it has lasted. :)đź‘Ť :cheers:

Waking up dead here :lol:

I didn't see @NW48 in a while, there was a season 2 planned at some point but I completely lost sight of it so I don't know if it even started some day. :odd:
I think he's been more focused on his other series, the ATCC.

Back