IFFC | International Formula Ford Championship | RyanRacer is the Inaugural Driver's Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 271 comments

What Time Would You Like This To Be On?

• Sunday 10:00am GMT +1 // 4:00am EST // 7:00pm AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12:45am GMT +1 // 6:45pm EST // 9:45am AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
gah. oh well i'll see what my time would have been. I'll try and stay awake :lol: đź‘Ť
While you stay awake, I need to get some sleep, almost midnight here and I've been sleeping in till midday for the past few days so waking up at 9.50am will be difficult. Time to set that alarm!

1. NW48
2. ElCondensator
3. NinjitsuEvolved

The Hard Luck Award is for the person who has just not had any luck whatsoever go their way.

To make/start a conversation, go to the little speech bubble icon and hover (don't click) over it, when the box expands, there is a "Start Conversation" button on the bottom right of the expanded box. Click on that, then you'll be sent to make the conversation, it should be rather easy from there with little help sections along the way.

Sorry if I didn't explain well, if I didn't just post in the convo for the ATCC Position Offers! :) đź‘Ť
No I figured it out now, thanks. I'll make a convo for my Hard Luck nomination.

I'll be on in a few minutes, just need to get some Coke (Coca Cola not the other thing) into me to wake me up. :)

Round 4 has been called off at the 28th lap of 34. More details coming soon. :(

??? We finished the race even though you DC'd. We are very sorry that you did, but the rest of us all finished except for @NinjaEvo, who also DC'd. It is so unfortunate that these things have to happen at the worst of times.

Last edited:
??? We finished the race even though you DC'd. We are very sorry that you did, but the rest of us all finished except for @NinjaEvo, who also DC'd. It is so unfortunate that these things have to happen at the worst of times.
It was a mass disconnection, which is grounds for a restart. And since mine was permanent, and looks like it'll be that way for a long time with my PS3 not turning on, and Ninja not returning to the room, the race was on grounds for being called as we passed over half distance, so full points can be awarded.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as livid as anything, I was catching Tim and was within passing distance when it cut out, could've got a second, but I'll take a third with the race being called. If you have a problem with it, refer it to the head steward which is, me.

It was a mass disconnection, which is grounds for a restart. And since mine was permanent, and looks like it'll be that way for a long time with my PS3 not turning on, and Ninja not returning to the room, the race was on grounds for being called as we passed over half distance, so full points can be awarded.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as livid as anything, I was catching Tim and was within passing distance when it cut out, could've got a second, but I'll take a third with the race being called. If you have a problem with it, refer it to the head steward which is, me.

But it was not a mass disconnection. There were only two disconnections. If more were in the lobby, you and Evo would have still probably been the only disconnections. And I'm pretty sure both of you didn't DC at the same time. So why do the whole race over again instead of just moving on to the next round?

But it was not a mass disconnection. There were only two disconnections. If more were in the lobby, you and Evo would have still probably been the only disconnections. And I'm pretty sure both of you didn't DC at the same time. So why do the whole race over again instead of just moving on to the next round?
Yes, I know me and Ninja DC'ing wasn't 50%+, but in the last series I ran, I coped a lot of criticism about my disconnection rules. So in this I weakened them from 50-75%+ to 25%-50%+ depending on field size. I made this decision just before Round 1 but I now realise I haven't put it in the OP, I think. We are not restarting the race, it has just been called early, at lap 28 of 34, with full points awarded. Now, if I was you I'd just take the points without argument as that pretty much puts you out if touch in terms of the championship.

Yes, I know me and Ninja DC'ing wasn't 50%+, but in the last series I ran, I coped a lot of criticism about my disconnection rules. So in this I weakened them from 50-75%+ to 25%-50%+ depending on field size. I made this decision just before Round 1 but I now realise I haven't put it in the OP, I think. We are not restarting the race, it has just been called early, at lap 28 of 34, with full points awarded. Now, if I was you I'd just take the points without argument as that pretty much puts you out if touch in terms of the championship.

Thank you for clarifying everything. There should be absolutely no reason why I should be against the race being called at lap 28, since it does not affect me at all! Just to let you know, when I clinch the championship I will be leaving this series, because I know you and everyone else would prefer me to not race for a number of reasons. That, and because of our personal differences, which were really just caused by me being dull-minded at times. Well look, I know you hate my guts. So to prevent any unnecessary flame wars and or controversial accidents (me being Mr. Carnage and all) I will be leaving. I might come back for season 2 if there is a season 2 with a larger, stronger grid, but if not, I may just go back to racing in Grand Prix Legends. I hope you understand. I do tend to exaggerate and overreact a lot, so please don't take any of this the wrong way.

Thank you for clarifying everything. There should be absolutely no reason why I should be against the race being called at lap 28, since it does not affect me at all! Just to let you know, when I clinch the championship I will be leaving this series, because I know you and everyone else would prefer me to not race for a number of reasons. That, and because of our personal differences, which were really just caused by me being dull-minded at times. Well look, I know you hate my guts. So to prevent any unnecessary flame wars and or controversial accidents (me being Mr. Carnage and all) I will be leaving. I might come back for season 2 if there is a season 2 with a larger, stronger grid, but if not, I may just go back to racing in Grand Prix Legends. I hope you understand. I do tend to exaggerate and overreact a lot, so please don't take any of this the wrong way.
Wow dude calm down, I don't hate you at all, your one of the fastest, cleanest racers I've met, and certainly sometimes one of the funniest, any thought that I hate you, get that out of your head, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be as fast as I am in the Rocket as you push me all the way. If you think me naming one of the awards Mr Carnage was a subtle hint at you, it isn't, Mr Carnage is actual somewhat of a comedy award as I know we are a tight bunch here, I got the idea of Mr Carnage from karts as Mr Carnage is an award that is handed our at karting presentations.

If someone is telling you that I don't like you, they are lying. I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but it isn't true.

If you need a week off for personal reasons or whatever, I'm happy to negotiate a way were you can still collect points, if you need a break or something, David and I ate hear for you to negotiate something. :)đź‘Ť

I don't want you to stop racing, unless you want to. I don't know what is this Mr Carnage BS you're talking about but I consider you to be a fair driver. Yesterday at the FGT test race I knew I could trust you when we had to fight wheel to wheel. And that was with in a 760bhp car, not a 115 !

Anyway the season is almost finished, what is hurting the series is mainly the lack of drivers, not the drivers racing in it.

I don't want you to stop racing, unless you want to. I don't know what is this Mr Carnage BS you're talking about but I consider you to be a fair driver. Yesterday at the FGT test race I knew I could trust you when we had to fight wheel to wheel. And that was with in a 760bhp car, not a 115 !

Anyway the season is almost finished, what is hurting the series is mainly the lack of drivers, not the drivers racing in it.
This. 'Nuff Said. ;) đź‘Ť:)

shame same cant be said for you, ruining my race ;)

:lol: just joking mate, it's why I was so shocked it happened. But yeah, some really good driving in difficult cars last night.

Also, before I forget, we will be running another special event for Round 5, a Willow Springs Double Header, I'll have more details tomorrow when I do the points, bit tired so I'm heading to bed now.

I'm not quitting! I just meant that I might leave this series, which I have decided not to, since you don't hate me. I guess it's just me being paranoid again. As for being fast, I sure am not. I just know how to tune my cars for lap time! And now I'm so sick of getting easy wins just because of my tune I will post my Rocket tune in this thread tomorrow so the racing will actually be fair, with the best man actually winning! As for being a clean racer, I frankly was driving like a possessed chimpanzee yesterday in the FGT test race at Spa, ramming JoeDimlaggio multiple times. When I eventually spun on an auto spin kerb I was so disgusted with myself that I left the lobby without saying a word or apologizing to Joe. And @Timlour, you remember quite well that in the final lap pf the Monaco race my Macbeth-sized ambition to lap the field caused me to try some very dirty moves to overtake you, didn't I? @Furinkazen, please explain to these people why my fitting avatar and sig are very fitting! :)

Sorry about Friday, wasn't bad enough there was a party going on downstairs and I kept getting distracted but then one of those 🤬 unplugged the modem and I lost my connection. I was so PO'd I just went on MGS and started killing things. Who needs stealth when you have an M4? :lol:

Thanks for the invite but sadly. I'm not good at no ABS and would just spin out :lol:.
The car is surprisingly good without ABS, I suck at ABS as well but in this Rocket, with the specs we are running it with, there's barely no lock up, and if there is it actually helps. :)

Back