I'll Have To Treat Myself To One Of These

  • Thread starter Thread starter TVRKing
  • 13 comments
  • 668 views
I remember the days you could get a decent price for a submarine...
 
Originally posted by Puffy
who the hell would want to buy a sub

Someone who wants to go underwater! Duh!

:lol: :p

Remember that one they found in Columbia that the drug gangs were building ?
 
Anyone remember that Larson 'Far Side' cartoon with Jacques Cousteau's cat's living hell?
 
:lol:

How much am I bid for this fine specimen?
 

Attachments

  • submarine-4.jpg
    submarine-4.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 57
How about this one? Used submarines going out at crazy prices! Don't miss out!

:lol:
 

Attachments

  • transportsubmarine_sm.jpg
    transportsubmarine_sm.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 53
I don't remember that cartoon, vat, can you describe it/post it in this thread?
 
It was with Jacques Cousteau in a small two window submersible craft, and in the other window you could see his cat freaking out because they were under water.
 
Originally posted by Puffy
who the hell would want to buy a sub
Somebody with a really big tub.
 
Most boaters avoid boats that sink on purpose.
 
Back