I'll make my own birthday thread then.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lizard
  • 71 comments
  • 3,278 views
6720094667_c3e0dbf3b9.jpg

That's me. Big pimpin' 'n all.



Welcome to my world. ;)

You remind me of Zak de la Rocha...

Here's my uncle in 1988.

n808372452_1179526_2472.jpg


1992.

373857_10150491377029523_536319522_8424770_3525088_n.jpg


And if you can make it out, 2011 whilst playing with myself at a gig.

326594_2342295162018_1389140787_3586093_2423817_o.jpg
 
Tom
playing with myself at a gig.

I know Beyonce is hot but please control yourself.
 
6720094667_c3e0dbf3b9.jpg

That's me. Big pimpin' 'n all.

I had to open up a tab with a German keyboard in order to bestow upon you the title of Über-Pimp. :bowdown:
 
Happy Birthday haitch40, hope it's a good one. :cheers:
 
Happy birthday mate :cheers:

18th is always a good one.
 
Happy birthday :cheers:
 
Thank you everyone for the wishes.

Now for next year.
 
Happy late birthday!

Will it blend?!
 
I guess I had to revive it as well.

No one cares about me and my birthday. :(
 
Happy Birthday^^^^
 
Happy birthday! :cheers: I would post the forever alone meme, but its your birthday, so I'll refrain. :p
 
Happy belated birthday.
 
Happi Berthdai! :cheers:
 
Happy 19th birthday, mate! :cheers:
 
Last edited:
*cue awkward silence*
 
Happy Birthday! :cheers:

Looks like it's tough following after my birthday, huh? ;)

19, today, huh? This seems fitting...
 
Happy Birthday. :cheers:
 
Happy 19th! :cheers:

 
Last edited:
Happy birthday, and have a great 18th! 19th! :cheers:
 
Happy 19th dude! How are you celebrating?
 
Back