Im tired of these unnecessary downgrades.

• Thread starter talhaONE
  • 145 comments
Im not crucifying them. Im telling them to fix it.

Whats next? Everyone who reveals an error crucifying them? What a logic.
I think he means crucifying because this thread is three pages long and no one from PD will ever read it

One post in the update/undocumented changes thread would have got the point across. Yet here we are.

Please don't feed him ... can someone close this thread already? its unnecessary.

You are allowed to leave any time you want. Leave it if you think its unnecessary.

I think he means crucifying because this thread is three pages long and no one from PD will ever read it

One post in the update/undocumented changes thread would have got the point across. Yet here we are.
I thought this issue needs its own thread because porsche isnt the only car affected by it. Lexus rcf, toyota ft-1, Abarth 500, Tomahawk vgt, Mini Vgt etc.

The problem isen't what you say but the way you say it in your previous thread about the GT-R LM Nismo me and fimine clearly explained to you why you were wrong but it felt like i was talking to a brick wall and your responces were like a 5 year old was writting.

The problem isen't what you say but the way you say it in your previous thread about the GT-R LM Nismo me and fimine clearly explained to you why you were wrong but it felt like i was talking to a brick wall and your responces were like a 5 year old was writting.
Gtr Lm nismo thread has nothing to do with this thread.

Btw I dont see any post that says why im wrong here most comments i read is this thread is unnecessary. Am i the one 5 year old now?

Yet you are still writing in this thread despite you think thread is unnecessary. What a contradiction.

Gtr Lm nismo thread has nothing to do with this thread.

Btw I dont see any post that says why im wrong here most comments i read is this thread is unnecessary. Am i the one 5 year old now?

Yet you are still writing in this thread despite you think thread is unnecessary. What a contradiction.
Yes because you argue for no resson over a single bug that is very easy to fix yourself this thread should have ended a long time ago.

You are allowed to leave any time you want. Leave it if you think its unnecessary.
I thought this issue needs its own thread because porsche isnt the only car affected by it. Lexus rcf, toyota ft-1, Abarth 500, Tomahawk vgt, Mini Vgt etc.
Perhaps a better way of going about this is to create just one well thought out thread? I'm not sure what the issue is but it certainly looks like a bug, so if you title the thread 'Bugged car models in GT Sport' (or something along those lines) and add gifs for all cars affected in the OP you'll have a much better chance of PD noticing it. Thread titles like this one are useless at getting your point across to PD and just come across as sour.

This is a perfect example of what should be in the OP for each affected car.
Little GIF to add a little more fuel to the fire :D

1564610679-toyota-ft-1.gif
Just a thought :)

Perhaps a better way of going about this is to create just one well thought out thread? I'm not sure what the issue is but it certainly looks like a bug, so if you title the thread 'Bugged car models in GT Sport' (or something along those lines) and add gifs for all cars affected in the OP you'll have a much better chance of PD noticing it. Thread titles like this one are useless at getting your point across to PD and just come across as sour.

Excactly thank you!

Why did you assume he knows how to create gifs? And this isnt about the thing how he explains the problem(Which is decent imho). Users in this forum instantly claimed as crybabies as soon as they complain about something. If you want proof just look at threads regarding to penalties.

Why did you assume he knows how to create gifs? And this isnt about the thing how he explains the problem(Which is decent imho). Users in this forum instantly claimed as crybabies as soon as they complain about something. If you want proof just look at threads regarding to penalties.
Are you actually serious?

I'm sure if he asked someone nicely they'd do it it for him if he can't (@JoueurGT ??? :D) . We're generally a very helpful lot for a decent cause.

And I didn't call him anything or say he was unjustly complaining, I just suggested what could possibly be a better way to get his point across. You don't think having all the relevant information in one thread, rather than scattered around, would be much easier for PD to find and digest?

Problem explained with words: Check
Problems explained with photos: Check

He maybe over-exaggerated a bit but nothing really big deal. Instead of supporting you guys are calling him child or crybaby. Shame.
But he really did/does he could explain it simply and quickly but he is over dramatic and he goes on and on .

Ehm...Yes, you are. You could have easily just wrote "graphic bug with 930 during driving" instead of that negative and unnecesary title.

Ehm...Yes, you are. You could have easily just wrote "graphic bug with 930 during driving" instead of that negative and unnecesary title.

We dont know if its done by purposely or a bug.

Yes i wanted to make this thread like that because im really tired from those downgrades. Is it wrong to show my emotions? I dont think so.

Or to avoid all of this the issue could have been immediately addressed in the GT Sport Bug Report Thread.

And would be forgotten in 1 day.

Im sorry. But why the **** would they do it on purpose?
I dont know. It could be the same reason why Toyota ft-1 still looks garbage since update 1.11.
You havent said why they would do it on purpose and instantly ****ted on PD in the title. Idk how this is still open.
Bruh. First of all fix your language.

Toyota ft-1 current situtation feels like any downgraded car can be done on purpose. Or not we dont know, you dont know, nobody knows except Pd.

Last edited:
And would be forgotten in 1 day.
Regardless though, it's frowned upon here to clutter up specific sub-forums with threads that could easily be discussed in a general discussion thread. You may be right about it being "forgotten in one day", but most threads like this last about 3 days before being left behind.

I don’t see why such a fuss is being made over this.

Sure the 930 doesn’t look as good as some other cars while racing but I think people are forgetting GT Sport is one of the best looking racing games out there at the moment, running at 60 FPS on a console that was released in 2013.

The fact that most of the car models look as good as they do during races while maintaining solid framerates shows how good PD are at optimising their games.

It’s a racing game, graphics don’t matter anymore (definitely not as much as they did back in 2001) it should be all about the how good the cars drive and how fun the racing is.

If this indeed a downgrade then all of the cars in the game would have the same issues, but as far as I know only few cars suffers from LOD issues. I'd like to see PD fix all of these but I have no idea what they are prioritizing first when it comes to bugs.

I'm tired of all these mini mods who think we shouldn't have threads like this, or this shouldn't be here, or it should be in the one thread.

This thread does not break any rules. We have no requirement for all issues to be in one massive thread.

If you don't like the content of a thread, then we are not forcing anyone to read it and you do not have to comment.

I'm tired of all these mini mods who think we shouldn't have threads like this, or this shouldn't be here, or it should be in the one thread.

This thread does not break any rules. We have no requirement for all issues to be in one massive thread.

If you don't like the content of a thread, then we are not forcing anyone to read it and you do not have to comment.
Thats true.

Latest Posts

Back