ImaRobot's Photozone - 11.06.14 Pink? Yes, Pink!

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 184 comments
United States
Los Angeles, CA
Lma_robot
lImaRobotl
Maybe I'll whip up a banner when I get some images, but I doubt it lol. Either way, pretty excited for tomorrow.

Just a little something to start off my page :)

S30 Z432

Still trying to find some right settings for me. With the day and night cycles your always having to switch them up.​

It's failed to give me a good feeling so I cancelled the pre order and wait till I can play it somewhere else first.

Atleast you took the smart route. I took the balls to the walls route and bought it the second the store was open lol.

Some great pics! That 1st Firebird shot could easily go into the "Realistic Horizon" pics thread. I also like the stage shot at night. The first time I approached that event at night was quite awesome.

wow, those look great! The varied lighting really threw me off in the beginning, trying to shot a matte black car is very hard.
Keeps you on your toes huh? Having to always switch up your settings lol. Matte black is hard :/ it just looks like a black shape and its hard to get some good light all around on Matte cars.

Some great pics! That 1st Firebird shot could easily go into the "Realistic Horizon" pics thread. I also like the stage shot at night. The first time I approached that event at night was quite awesome.
Thanks man. That Firebird is actually my cruiser right now, as well as my A class beast. Love that car.

Loving the photos. Keep 'em coming till I get my hands on my copy tomorrow. :D
I have two sets that I want to put up tonight, but my GF is hogging Horizon right now lol. Which is really weird.. She doesnt like games..

Shes speeding around, drifting and smashing into traffic head on at 150+. She sounds like shes having the time of her life lol.

VXR
That Trans Am looks sexy.
Thank you :) I painted it white in FM4 before and I just couldnt get over how nice it looked. I'm just glad that the addition of the front splitter no longer has headlight covers.

Back