ImaRobot's Photozone - 11.06.14 Pink? Yes, Pink!

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 184 comments
That's gotta be one hell of a set if you want to top the preview :lol: Great shot!
Oh trust me I know lol. I've been trying to work on it for two days now, but havnt released it just because I get frustrated and just delete them because of the teaser. Thanks though lol.

The photo with the Tesla in the tunnel is really good!
Its not a Tesla! How dare you! Haha thanks though, I had fun shooting that car.

E28
Looking good already, I can't wait. 👍
Thanks, Hopefully I can get it out later today.

The first Evora shot has a mysterious feeling to it. Well done.

Looking forward to the Bimmer update.

The first Evora shot has a mysterious feeling to it. Well done.

Looking forward to the Bimmer update.
Thank you, Sir.

Glad I inspired someone, I fear most of my cars are going to end up Yellow :lol:
I fear I have caught the yellow bug :(

------------------------------------------------
So out of frustration I ended up deleting alot of this set, but heres what I have.

Sitting a bit low?

And some randoms of my favorite cruiser.

I know the feeling of snapping shots only to wind up not liking them afterward, it's a pain for sure.

But that slammed Z4! I might have to play around with that glitch as well. Aside from that I actually like the second shot the best. Very crisp.

I know the feeling of snapping shots only to wind up not liking them afterward, it's a pain for sure.

But that slammed Z4! I might have to play around with that glitch as well. Aside from that I actually like the second shot the best. Very crisp.
I was sad in the end lol. Either way, thanks. I did it to a number of cars, some look good, some look odd lol.

Great set, Yellow certainly is the colour of Horizon! I like #2 the best
It does work well in this game. Thanks for the comment :)

VXR
That colour really suits the latest Z4. Are there any engine swaps?
It does, so much so that I have been trying to use it on almost every car I like lol. I'm not sure about the engine swaps, cant recall off the top of my head..

I really, really like the Evora going into the tunnel. Looks very artistic!!!
Thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------

C2 Corvette

Two Randoms

The fifth '67 shot and the Zagato preview... :drool:.
I was super pleased with the outcome of some of the Vette pics. I was suprised out how reflective some where. Glad people like them.

Those 'Vette pics and the moonlight shot one :drool:

Stunning update, love the last Vette pic, that's a great colour! Looking forward to the Zagato too!
I think that color and yellow are going to be used by me alot lol.

----------------------------------------

V12 Zagato

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

8139302553_57e8ba3ff3_z.jpg

4, 6 and 8 are something else man. 👍

Can you still remove the aero like in FM4 and/or add that ridiculous rear diffuser?

Lol, thank you :)

Wow. Reflections and lightning in your pics :embarrassed: OO OO SUperb
Reflections are really hard to come by in this game, so you can imagine my excitement when I finally got some.

4, 6 and 8 are something else man. 👍

Can you still remove the aero like in FM4 and/or add that ridiculous rear diffuser?
Yup its still possible! I almost added the rear diffuser, but after a good glance I figured it stuck out to much for my liking lol. Glad you like them though!

Yeah :( I found it hard to make a nice picture with matte paint.
Although i have some ideas for tomorrow :)
I wish you the best of luck. I have attempted many times, but was never satisfied :(

Really like this one. Wish you could buy houses and garages..
Houses I dont care, but just having a structure to park in would be cool. Theres these little wooden shed type things all over that look like you can park in, but you hit an invisible wall :( I wanted to use it for a photo.

VXR
Oh yes, oh yes. That is one heck of a set.
I like the mood in number 1.
Thanks you two :)

Back