ImaRobot's Photozone - 11.06.14 Pink? Yes, Pink!

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 184 comments
Great gallery! And man, you're on a roll, just look at how many pics you've already taken :lol: Gotta love the shot of the stage - it captures exactly what Horizon is about, I think 👍

Great gallery! And man, you're on a roll, just look at how many pics you've already taken :lol: Gotta love the shot of the stage - it captures exactly what Horizon is about, I think 👍

Oh trust me, this isnt even the half of it. I have deleted so many, just because the settings are something your going to have to get used to in this game. Really pleased with the stage shot though, Since that thing is lit up like a christmas tree, using a lot of contrast on it gave a great result.

------------------------------------------

Loved the fitment on this ^^

Iffy about this one ^

This next one might act as a teaser for the next set, I just couldnt get anything I was pleased with. It is an AE86 I'm slowly working on, but I think its coming out great. Its not Matte, its just vinyl overlay.

Amazing shots! I haven't ventured much into photo mode, been doing too much other stuff! Do you happen to know the exact rims on that IS-F? I want them on my 458 :drool:

Good golly gosh, dat IS-F man!
I agree and I couldnt resist. :lol:
1znv69d.jpg

More stunning shots

Good golly gosh, dat IS-F man!
Thanks you two :)

Amazing shots! I haven't ventured much into photo mode, been doing too much other stuff! Do you happen to know the exact rims on that IS-F? I want them on my 458 :drool:
Yes I do, they are 5Zigen rims, the last in the list. They are painted the shade before black.

I agree and I couldnt resist. :lol:
1znv69d.jpg
Lol ridiculous picture. Thanks.

Hell yeah dat IS-F! Nice pics Loaded!
Thanks Carlos :)

Not really a photo, just a demonstration of what happens when you hit on-coming traffic at 270 mph.

8123278336_a209a4fc63_z.jpg

Loving the IS-F and Skyline shots. 👍

As for the last one, I think he's learnt his lesson. :lol:

I think the IS-F shots are possibly the most impressive I've seen from horizon so far... It's not necessarily that they look 'real', but that they just look crystal clear, almost better than real.

Stonking pics.

I'm loving the close up of the Rabbit.

And the shot of the R34 has great atmosphere, but I can't believe I didn't comment on the IS-F pics - they're fantastic. :D

Ohhh, dat Skyline and dat 'Roku! I think I'm gonna have a JDM-gasm :lol:
How do you manage to get such crisp shots, like the Skyline? My shots always look so... Washed out.

Thanks man. The crispness all relies on your focus setting. I wrote up a tut on it so Ill find it and send it to you.

I bought myself the Evora yesterday too, not a bad little car, Number 1 reminds me of GT5, great set

I shot it for FM.net's recent photo contest. I'm hoping to get an MX5 superlight, and if I get picked, an CRX SiR :D

Glad you liked it VXR :)

------------------------------------
Heres a teaser for a set I hope to release soon.

Back