Imola! But when?

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 134 comments
Considering how Covid messed things up and left series' scrambling to get a schedule together on very short notice I really wasn't expecting them to add anything from this year apart from the liveries they've already done so the possibility of a 2020 update is very nice to see!

Yes. Saw that earlier. That implies that the 2020 season is coming. Potentially also including Magny Cours and new liveries. Exciting stuff.

Presumably the updated version of Zandvoort as well.

Imola will be a fabulous addition to ACC. It's never a bad circuit to get in anything. Really looking forward to that.

I wonder if Kunos will add a full 2020 update to GT3 and GT4, so we could see the updated Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Toyota Supra GT4.

Last edited:
Imola will be a fabulous addition to ACC. It's never a bad circuit to get in anything. Really looking forward to that.

I wonder if Kunos will add a full 2020 update to GT3 and GT4, so we could see the updated Mercedes-AMG GT3 and Toyota Supra GT4.
Given how long they supported ac, with free cars and tracks at the end of its development, I’d say there’s a better than decent chance of more cars and tracks.

This was spotted in a stream on twitch by Stefano Casillo working on the AI improvements using obviously an Dev version of ACC.

You can see the 2020 season (as also the British GT Challenge) areas.

So that at least confirm the full 2020 GT Challenge season,and explain the Imola tease on twitter and magny-cours should also be added as it forms part of the 2020 season calendar
f6g5.png

This was spotted in a stream on twitch by Stefano Casillo working on the AI improvements using obviously an Dev version of ACC.

You can see the 2020 season (as also the British GT Challenge) areas.

So that at least confirm the full 2020 GT Challenge season,and explain the Imola tease on twitter and magny-cours should also be added as it forms part of the 2020 season calendar
View attachment 969265

Nice find - very exciting! Here’s hoping they drive in Le Mans in 2021 because Le Mans in ACC would make my life complete ;)

Nice find - very exciting! Here’s hoping they drive in Le Mans in 2021 because Le Mans in ACC would make my life complete ;)
Don't get your hopes up. Expect to be waiting until Assetto Corsa 2 for Circuit de la Sarthe.

I am totally with you for you love of that circuit. ACC tech with LMP1-H and Circuit de la Sarthe is my dream combination.

That's awesome. If they're including up to date cars for 2020, hope they add the Supra and Mustang, to their respective Series, in the near future.

Still scheduled for winter 2020

In the next few days then?

Merry Christmas?

Winter 2020 suggests by the end of Dec.2020. Geez, yeah they will have dropped the Imola stuff before British GT.

Last edited:
Geez, yeah they will have dropped the Imola stuff before British GT.

Imola is definitely coming before British pack, 2020 pack is already out on PC and has a definite console release in Jan.

British pack isn't even out on PC, doesn't have an exact date, and then we're gonna have to wait 6-8 weeks after that for console release. British pack states winter '21. So anything up to March I guess

Attachments

• 20201228_180107.jpg
    20201228_180107.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Well we're into the second week in Jan and still no definitive date for the DLC.
Mike at 505 Support on discord did post this little snippet......

'OK, got some updates for what the patch addresses: Career mode trophies, replay/highlight saves, individual driver lap times in timetables, timetable overview in replay, SAS display to some interiors, car skin loading fix, pit stop MFD improvements, full track map, UI improvements, button mapping fixed, Logi/TM SDKs updated, possibly more... this is not complete! But it should give you some stuff to chew on.

and no, no exact dates yet. Things are still being tested. I should know more soon though; we have our weekly call tomorrow morning.'

So it's a hopeful message but still so close and so far away at the same time..!!!!

I hope they were given the 1.6 build a while ago and are taking this time to make sure any bugs are ironed out before the build is released... I hope...

Well it's been out for ages so they have had loads of time to get it right!!

But the last time they brought out an update, with v1.56 I think, it was actually quite a recent release for PC that they did, so we might even get 1.63 or 1.64

Also D3t hired some more QA guys recently so hoping this fixes old bugs and doesn't bring any new ones.

Good news on all accounts. There’s a good preliminary list there of fixes. If they can finally get on top of all the minor annoyances and have a stable game, they may just be able to think about next gen. It’s a good sign they’ve hired more QA testers.

I’m not too bothered about next gen, I’ve enjoyed the game immensely on PRO, but like anyone, can see the potential the new consoles would offer performance wise.

Mike from 505 customer support on Discord said that patch/DLC have a delay:

"potentially a slight delay on the patch/DLC. It's looking like early Feb instead of late Jan. I know that sucks, but I wanted to make sure you all knew of what the timelines were like"

Back