Imola! But when?

• Thread starter Tool1312
  • 134 comments
Imola is still locked and the AMG GT3 Evos as well. Tried to enter the PStore content and says not available.

Any updated time frame, in regards to the posts above?
Bought and downloaded the 2020 DLC just fine 2 hrs ago in Germany. Weird. Are you trying to access it through the game or are you going to the PS Store directly? Maybe try buying it on your phone?

Can't wait to play later, really looking forward to Imola.
Has anyone noticed if the AI are better during the rolling starts?

Can't wait to play later, really looking forward to Imola.
Has anyone noticed if the AI are better during the rolling starts?

They seemed to keep their line and less wobbly at Imola. Have to test it at other tracks.

Bought and downloaded the 2020 DLC just fine 2 hrs ago in Germany. Weird. Are you trying to access it through the game or are you going to the PS Store directly? Maybe try buying it on your phone?

I had to go to the ps store manually and download it.

All good now.
Esu9tPQU4AETpwL

I tried Barcelona. The AI still goes jumping over the chicane at the rolling start.
Yeah was going to say I just raced there and the AI are still terrible at the start. Is something so noticeable so hard to address and fix? It's my biggest gripe with the game.
And also it crashed as soon as the race finished so some icing on the cake there...

Yeah was going to say I just raced there and the AI are still terrible at the start. Is something so noticeable so hard to address and fix? It's my biggest gripe with the game.
And also it crashed as soon as the race finished so some icing on the cake there...

That´s before the start though. Once the race gets going it´s completely different.

That´s before the start though. Once the race gets going it´s completely different.
Yes but at Barcelona, Spa and Kyalami (off the top of my head) the head of the pack gets so far ahead by the time I cross the line (I like to start at the back) it's very annoying. They just need to fix the AI pathing in these instances and it'll be great.

But having said that, I just did a race round Imola and it was fantastic fun. Love that track. And finally being able to see lap time and deltas is a most welcome addition.

Yes but at Barcelona, Spa and Kyalami (off the top of my head) the head of the pack gets so far ahead by the time I cross the line (I like to start at the back) it's very annoying.

Ah, right. didn´t think of that.

I love that they added the ability to make single-class lobbies now. That was a big miss when private lobbies first came. I'll be doing some gt3 & GT4 races at Imola tomorrow night (8est) if anyone wanted to join.

I tried doing some laps to test the new tire model. It definitely felt different. The thing that I noticed was the tires didn't feel great until they were up to pressure.

Multiplayer is broken, all over the place.

Need fixing big time
Loads of leagues can't run their races
Even this morning? I was hoping the issues were just release related. But if multiplayer is broken until they release a patch that's disappointing.

The game looks way better than when I bought it on debut. I'm using a base PS4, the same 8yo Sony 36" SmarTv. and the game looks sharp. Cockpit view, replays, I even did Spa(dry track) and game play is smooth.

Just been doing that. Tried the new AMG too. It could just be that this is the first new track since console release, but had so much fun. Feels like you can lean on the tyres a bit more now, although they do seem to take a little longer to come in to their working range.
I gave it 30 laps in the 488 Evo, feels amazing! Tyre model seems big more controllable on the edge don't know if that's the new pirelli compound or the new physics but either way, it felt really nice, and FFB really good and strong. Will try some back to back testing soon 2019 vs 2020 same car and track.

I know online is messed up. But offline seems really nice. And loads of special events to try also!

Yeah that's true
I favour the Bentley but the new Ferrari and AMG are both better to drive than the older ones.
And Imola is a great track.
Hope online gets fixed, it needs to be

Since we are discussing the latest update here, did anyone else notice that the special events have changed. Yeah, they dropped the Bentley at Silverstone :-(

And if anyone didn't see my post about PS4 trophies, they are still not happening either :-(

Since we are discussing the latest update here, did anyone else notice that the special events have changed. Yeah, they dropped the Bentley at Silverstone :-(

And if anyone didn't see my post about PS4 trophies, they are still not happening either :-(

According to JohnG , a lot of new special events were added thought. The Bentley at Silverstone has been there for months.

I am not at my house today, so can't verify.

Last edited:
A lot of new special events. I can confirm. 12 new

Mmmmmmmm........................ Yes they have appeared now for me too. Don't you just love it when a game makes you feel like an idiot ;-) They were not there this time yesterday ;-)

Well ay least it will give me something to do while the trophies are still *^%#^ ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmmmm........................ Yes they have appeared now for me too. Don't you just love it when a game makes you feel like an idiot ;-) They were not there this time yesterday ;-)

Well ay least it will give me something to do while the trophies are still *^%#^ ;-)
You're right, though. I checked yesterday and it was the original events minutes the Bentley at Silverstone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Imola is still locked and the AMG GT3 Evos as well. Tried to enter the PStore content and says not available.

Any updated time frame, in regards to the posts above?

Hi there, may I know how u managed to get it to work? I'm having the same problem on my PS5. I've already got the season pass.. Tried searching on the ps store (both through app and PS5), but couldnt find anything. In the game, I can see the 2020 tab, then I tried the ferrari (which is still locked), then when I try to start, it said needs to go to PS store, then it says "content not found" ...

I'm based in Malaysia (asia region). Is it still unavailable?

Back