Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
Saw an '09ish V8 Vantage in traffic the other day. That car hasn't aged one bit.

200hp, turbocharged and AWD-converted Insight:

LHT Performance has an enjoyable YouTube channel, if you're into Hondas and shop work. There are some other random cars from time to time, like the owner's got a C7 Z06 right now, but tons of S2000 content plus an Integra build currently going.

I much prefer the looks of the original, non Vantage, non V12 DB7, with the smaller fog lights and the aero wheels.

The big fogs on the V12 cars kinda ruined the front end for me, and everything just got worse with the GT model. DB9 looks good in darker colors but is entirely dependant of wheel choice.

The only modern Aston that comes close design wise, to me at least, is the outgoing Vantage of particularly in V12S guise.

Yeah, those large fogs are distracting. They stick out like pimples. Reminds me of Pikachu.

Last edited:
KpzWjaU.jpg

986's look so good with a slight drop. Especially in artic silver. Shame my driveway is too steep to do this to mine. Such a clean, elegant, unfussy design. The lower windscreen on the 986 (vs 996) really gives the 986 a cut down/speedster look when modified.

Ugh.

Time for some eye bleach in the form of a Triumph 2500 PI Mk2.

1600px-Triumph_2500_PI_Mk2_in_Morges_2013_-_Front_left.jpg

I'm very fond of these (all of the Mk2 2000/2500s), due in no small part to the stylish front end it shares with the Stag. Just look at those longitudinal creases topside.

Back