Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,875 views
Love how they tried to get it into JTCC. Surely a visual inspection of that engine bay would have made the scrutineers extra vigilant!
 
I don't know the cars but that motor looks super tiny compared to an RB. I mean more than just as a result of it having fewer cylinders. What is it?
 
I don't know the cars but that motor looks super tiny compared to an RB. I mean more than just as a result of it having fewer cylinders. What is it?
Looks like an SR20.

EDIT: Tree'd
 
Thanks guys. My eyes must be playing tricks on me because it still looks tiny. And narrow. Perhaps the race motor got a special head with different valve angles and/or camshaft spacing? Sort of like Jags?

My initial impression was bike motor.
 
It could be some perspective trickery. Then again the SR20 is significantly smaller than the RB that would normally be in that engine bay.

Kinda like how tiny it looks in a Z32 bay compared to the VG30DETT. :lol:

hqdefault.jpg
 
Thank you @-Fred-, that actually helps a lot.
 
A buddy of mine used to always ask me where I'd get cool car backgrounds from, I never told him because I kept it a secret. To this day I don't think he knows that I get the photos from this exact thread!! lol.:lol::lol:
 
Too low for my tastes, but 4-lug Sprint Stars are a plus.
 
Such a stylish design, especially the face-lift model.
 
Back