Imports

  • Thread starter Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,251 comments
  • 3,606,877 views
16485141326_dae31c9483_b.jpg


There aren't too many things that a 2CV dwarfs, and one wouldn't expect an Austin Allegro to be among them. To be fair, the Austin's quite a bit wider.
 
I had this car on my mind today. I honestly never heard the sound of one of these JGTC Supras before.
It sounds way throatier than I thought it would be and it's a 4-cylinder.


EDIT:
JLOC-Lamborghini-Diablo-GT1-1-690x447.jpg


JLOC-Lamborghini-Diablo-GT1-2-690x460.jpg
 
Last edited:
I certainly think so.


The apparent implication here is that vanilla is somehow...plain.

*grumbles*
I know, I really do love Vanilla ice cream. but that's how the internet seems to see the flavor sadly.
 
From a Japanese them car show in Detroit this year. Very clean Civic SI and a Toyota Verossa which I didn’t know was legal to import.

That's easy...it's [probably*] not. :lol:

*unless it was modified by a DOT-registered importer, which I find highly unlikely as the cost would be surely be higher than the vehicle value.
 
That's easy...it's [probably*] not. :lol:

*unless it was modified by a DOT-registered importer, which I find highly unlikely as the cost would be surely be higher than the vehicle value.
The car looked like a drift build I don’t know if he drives it on the street every day.
 
I love it. The modern engine looks out of place in such an otherwise period correct build though.
 
One of the very few TVR's in the region, this one being the Cerbera of course but there's also a Tuscan that i saw few years ago.

1697651_c390921b52_b.jpg
1697647_3a480970d5_b.jpg


20181104_140244.jpg


The Tuscan also happens to be LHD and imported from Italy a long time ago.
 
Back