Imports

• Thread starter Puffy
  • 31,160 comments
His favorite tool is "CTRL-C, CTRL-V", obviously.
This one actually looks a slightly different than those that are copied and pasted between all the others. If anything, I think I like this one the most over all the rest. One little thing that I would like is if the rear fender didn't have that bubble above it, I think it would be better if it was squared much like the M3 fenders.

This one actually looks a slightly different than those that are copied and pasted between all the others. If anything, I think I like this one the most over all the rest. One little thing that I would like is if the rear fender didn't have that bubble above it, I think it would be better if it was squared much like the M3 fenders.

My thoughts exactly. I'm not a fan of his work but this caught my attention the moment I saw it. And yes if the fenders were a bit more squared it would have been on point

I saw a Pandem E46 in person a couple days ago. Actually doesn't look bad.
13087727_10208550449946283_6092573142403665298_n.jpg

Kei Miura's latest creation

View attachment 541110

I think these would look a lot better if the rear flares extended a bit farther back from the arch. They end a bit too abruptly for my tastes. I do like how these new Pandem kits have brought box flares into this "overfender scene". There are certain cars, like the Liberty Walk Challenger, where the rounded flares don't really work in such a dramatic size with the lines of the car.

I'm just tired of it all. Every car show you go to, there's at least 5 Rocket Bunny (or Liberty Walk, or crappy Taiwan-made replica) equipped cars, and they mostly look the same.

Ok got it, you don't like those types of cars. But they are very popular at the moment so obviously there will be tons of them at the auto shows so deal with it

Ok got it, you don't like those types of cars. But they are very popular at the moment so obviously there will be tons of them at the auto shows so deal with it

When it's done well I don't mind, but it gets annoying when you see the 4th straight Rocket Bunny+Rotiform/Fifteen52/ADV1/Vossen/STR+Airlift equipped FR-S/BRZ in a 20 minute span at an event, and all that's different from one another is the exterior color.

I'm just tired of it all. Every car show you go to, there's at least 5 Rocket Bunny (or Liberty Walk, or crappy Taiwan-made replica) equipped cars, and they mostly look the same.

I think a more apt term for car shows is now 'overfender nationals'.

Whilst I agree the overfender craze is a bit much, if the owners enjoy that, they're free to do what they please.

I understand overfenders on a functional and interest basis - but I feel the overfenders that fall under TRA Kyoto and Liberty Walk come under a bit of a fad, in the same way RWB has in the end. What started out as a functional modification then ended up falling itself into a section where it's rare that the applicators actually apply them for the purpose they started out as - and then slid into an area where people install them to fit in with the rest of everyone.

Back