inertia drift

right, so the only respexct i get...is from listening to what you guys say...im not aloud any informatioon, if i come up with some information noones herd of, then everyone stabs me? well thats just great, i can see that im really unwelcome here, which is why im gonna close this debate, can a moderator come and close this thread?....you guys are obviously not lsitening to me...."what happened in the drift?" well i think ive explained it enough times and you guys are you just completely no giving me a chance at all, i quit this forums, due to SOME people. i know there are plently of nice people around here, but the vast majority are just beig arrogant.

Oscar Sum

First of all, you obviously failed the 'first impression' test. That's like, who should we trust more, a businessman, or a ghetto vagabond? Thio = businessman. Night_Gripper = ghetto vagabond. See? Get real here. We all want equal treatment, but in reality that's too fairy tale don't you think? If you put some effort, make your posts look something like a high school essay, we'll starting to trust you more.

Let me show you something - this is how i type in IMs

-yo sakura-san hows evvery thang goin
-whaaaaa hes definitely bein a b***h
-im the next ultimate takumi DRIFTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-aZn pRidE mothafakaaaaa!!!!!1!!!!!1!!!!

But that is in a totally different environment where essay writing is not required. See?

And also,

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Oh wait you're from london...

Sorry KT but you haven't explained a thing, you just keep saying the same thing over and over again "You come at the corner faster than you normally would" and that doesn't tell us anything. "Faster than you normally would" is relative, because we don't know how fast you would normally approach a corner, we only know how fast WE would normally approach a corner.

How can you say you're not allowed to give information? The only thing we've been trying to do in this whole thread is get you to give us more information.

Also, the post order got all messed up, so if anyone wants a video that is a good example of inertia drifting, check this one out (right-click and Save As please).
http://pergatory.net/gtp/86.mpeg

Originally posted by KT_Mazda_Fd3s
i dont think you guys no what im talking about, but never mind. so what do you call the drift where you dont stop for the corner and heasd for it aas fast as possible? ive a got a book on drifting.

meh...
inertia drift, feint drift -- tom-ayto, tom-atoe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really think he is just talking about 4 wheel drifting (the racing kind not 4wd drifting). Since they are talking about 100% to 102% friction levels. Perg it's just like that long disscution we had with bengee. I'll try to find that thread I think it might shed some light on the situation.

les explicare en espanol si algien entiende espanol por favor traducelo, ok inertia drift es tan solo un movimiento brusco en curbas S , se usa la fuerza trasera del carro para hacer una especie de linea reccta entre ambas curbas sin asi perder velocidad esto es posible en los carros de traccion trasera (FR) la palabra inertia por ke ess la inercia la ke hace ke ese movimiento se pueda hacer ,

Originally posted by Andrew Mackrodt
Is this like the type of drift you're talking about? I took the corner as fast as I entered it while accelerating, I find grip is faster, but it's a good overtaking method:

http://www.cdvdshop.net/andrew/mazda-rz.mpg

Bingo, this is what the dude was trying to say. Useing the force of inertia to break loose the tires would probably be called inertia drift.

And if IIRC in initial D during the Inertia Drift takumi was going faster then he should have and the inertia of the car made the tires break loose, THEN he feinted that into the next turn,

Originally posted by TruenoAE86
I really think he is just talking about 4 wheel drifting (the racing kind not 4wd drifting). Since they are talking about 100% to 102% friction levels. Perg it's just like that long disscution we had with bengee. I'll try to find that thread I think it might shed some light on the situation.

I agree, actually if you look at the first page of the discussion you'll notice I said basically the same thing. =) I think he's confusing 4-wheel drifting with inertia drifting, I don't think the two are necessarily related, except that combining the two would be pretty damn impressive (back to the point about why they were emphasizing it in Initial D).

I remember that thread as well... since i was a main player lol... its called "drift versus grip" or "drift faster than grip"... i have given up on this thread a while back and i still htink that inertial drift is nothing but fient drift because with feint you loose no momentum while breaking traction... this is the one and only type of initialting drift where you use the cars inertia to break traction while you do not slow down at all... It has nothing to do with 4 wheel drifting...

Back