Infamous: Second SonPS4 

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 161 comments
Caz
This dlc looks to be alot of fun.

Sure does! Just know that you don't need Infamous: Second Son in order to play the dlc.

It's a stand-alone story dlc about Fetch, a conduit girl with Neon powers.

I downloaded SS day one. Fantastic game.

Im happy to see they didnt just port delsins moves with neon into a new skin, but actually redid the powers completely for Fetch.

Curious if the will do more of these. Id love to play as the paper girl ( been awhile, dont remember her name) and also the video powered guy.

Caz
I downloaded SS day one. Fantastic game.

Im happy to see they didnt just port delsins moves with neon into a new skin, but actually redid the powers completely for Fetch.

Curious if the will do more of these. Id love to play as the paper girl ( been awhile, dont remember her name) and also the video powered guy.

Celia, yeah I want Sucker Punch to make a standalone-dlc story for her next! 👍

FirstLight_Fetch_Keyart_14023650221.jpg

From Sucker Punch Productions:

In First Light, you will be able to explore new environments, such as Curdun Cay itself and the beautiful snowy mountains around it. You’ll also revisit the city of Seattle, this time through the lens of Fetch’s neon-tinted glasses. Of course, it wouldn’t be an inFAMOUS game without awesome powers. This time around, you’ll see firsthand that Fetch has her own flavor of neon that is unique to her character and tone.

In Second Son, we made great progress on our lighting engine, particle effects, and our ability to give characters richer personalities using facial motion capture techniques. We’ve continued to use these tools to not only develop Fetch more as a character, but also to bring you to new environments as well. And for those with a photographer’s eye, I’m pleased to confirm that Photo Mode is included in First Light. I’ve been super impressed by the quality level of screenshots shared with #PS4share on Twitter. The details that fans captured are impressive, so I’m excited to see what gets shared when people start playing!

First Light will be releasing this August, and will be available digitally through PlayStation Store as a standalone game. We also have some fun exclusive content in the game for those who own Second Son; we are excited to announce that exclusive bonus content will be available for customers who own both inFAMOUS First Light and inFAMOUS Second Son.

I caved on release date :lol: but somehow never got around to playing the game until last week. Predictably I'm finding photomode to be hugely distracting...

inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20140627110415.jpg
inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20140627173215.jpg
inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20140627173229.jpg

And an impromptu ballet performance

inFAMOUS™ Second Son_20140627174925.jpg

Great game if a little easy.

Stunning photo mode tho especially when running with the neon power so with fetch there should be some more opportunities for great pics.

Great game if a little easy.

Stunning photo mode tho especially when running with the neon power so with fetch there should be some more opportunities for great pics.

I'm finding it to be challenging a lot actually. As with any infamous game, it gets more enjoyable as you progress with new powers etc. Have you played on Expert?

I'm finding it to be challenging a lot actually. As with any infamous game, it gets more enjoyable as you progress with new powers etc. Have you played on Expert?

Pretty sure I have,

I've got the platinum and I think you need to complete it on that to get a trophy for it.

I went through on normal as 'good' and expert as 'evil', I found I used neon for most of the game when you can choose but the 3rd power (don't wanna give spoilers) is pretty useful with the special move causing alot of damage. Smoke is pretty useless imo.

Pretty sure I have,

I've got the platinum and I think you need to complete it on that to get a trophy for it.

I went through on normal as 'good' and expert as 'evil', I found I used neon for most of the game when you can choose but the 3rd power (don't wanna give spoilers) is pretty useful with the special move causing alot of damage. Smoke is pretty useless imo.

So Far I've been using Neon alot, alot faster to move about, just got the 3rd one so will see.

So Far I've been using Neon alot, alot faster to move about, just got the 3rd one so will see.

Are you playing good or evil? Can't remember what's it's called but under the good powers the neon one which slows time is so handy!

Helps that the neon powers looks so cool especially at night.

Are you playing good or evil? Can't remember what's it's called but under the good powers the neon one which slows time is so handy!

Helps that the neon powers looks so cool especially at night.

Good, will do a replay with evil though.

Edit: first playthrough done, loved the game, a bit short though.

Last edited:
I chose evil - seemed fitting for the hipster douche character. Cole was better I think.

Edit - not why I play though.. seems like a good game so far

2nd Edit - having great fun with this game.. the photo mode is distracting me from actually getting very far :P

Last edited:
Absolutely brilliant so far. Naturally, using the neon powers with Fetch is so much better than it is with Delsin.

Will likely pick up the First Light later down the road. Heard it is a 9GB download :eek: but i guess that is understandable as it is a standalone game.

Currently I am addicted to Second Son.. playing it all wrong.. I cleared the entire first island to 0% DUP before even finishing the Fetch Story mission to get Neon powers. I was all maxed out on smoke with 40 shards in reserve. Was just having fun with smoke and photo mode I guess.

Last edited:
Just finished the game on evil,
a bit of a brutal ending ain't it

This time collecting more shards and doing more side missions etc, much more fun this time around, after playing TLOUR I appreciate the beauty of SS more and more. Sucker Punch are up there with the best in regards of fun gameplay.

Finished with evil karma 100%.. seems like I should have done more story missions first before clearing all the areas.. did not use the last power much. Will play again eventually on hard and do good karma

Finished up first light last night. Was pretty a good extension, but not sure if I'll take the time to platinum it. Not a huge hoard mode fan.

Back