• 138 comments

YSSMAN

Super-Cool Since 2013
Premium
United States
GR-MI-USA
YSSMAN
YSSMAN
I still can't get over the kink in the rear windows. On the one hand, my god, it just looks dumb. On the other, if it weren't there, there wouldn't be a distinctive element there to separate it from the other luxury coupes. Overall, its a good looking car, but I don't think its going to expand the shopping base for the brand. If anything, I've become far less interested in Infiniti these past few years, and I still have yet to put my finger on why it is.

Omnis

Not Even A Real Mod
Staff Emeritus
United States
Application hell
MP-Omnis
I still can't get over the kink in the rear windows. On the one hand, my god, it just looks dumb. On the other, if it weren't there, there wouldn't be a distinctive element there to separate it from the other luxury coupes. Overall, its a good looking car, but I don't think its going to expand the shopping base for the brand. If anything, I've become far less interested in Infiniti these past few years, and I still have yet to put my finger on why it is.

Because it looks like the design template melted in the sun before they hit production? Or that the cars are made of saltwater taffy? Or they're all named after f*Q-all?

AudiMan2011

Scottish
Contributing Writer
Scotland
GTPlanet
Street-King-07
Quattro Saltire
Q60 Black S Concept.
infiniti-geneva-black-0001.jpg

infiniti-geneva-black-0002.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/infiniti-q60-black-s-revealed-mark-renault-f1-partnership

United Kingdom
Wreckage, Turn 1
PrecisionXCIV
I think it looks incredible :eek: The aero package complements the design of the Q60 IMO.

R1600Turbo

Dead
Premium
United States
Dead
Just like the Eau Rouge concept, it will never reach production.
I wish Infiniti would make a crazy preformance car, all the other luxury brand have them.
Infiniti also doesn't sell as many cars as the others.

United States
Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA
An interesting addition for a car I completely forgot was still on the market... a color-shift paint option, Black Opal Metallic, will be available on the Red Sport trim. Thanks to a shimmering iridescence, the Black Opal Metallic paint color shifts between blue, green, purple, and, of course, black, depending on where the viewer is standing, and what portion of the paint the light is catching.

1674587047294.png

1674587054846.png

United States
Marin County
The Q50 is now 10 years sans-facelift. In this segment, that's gotta be some kind of all time record, right? The E46 was around quite a while, but it got a facelift

Considering the Z platform is not, nor ever has been used for any SUV, not sure how you expect it
🤔

The Q50 is now 10 years sans-facelift. In this segment, that's gotta be some kind of all time record, right? The E46 was around quite a while, but it got a facelift
Current IS is nearly as old, but Lexus facelifted it a couple years ago. The E30 and E36 both lasted a long time without any real changes, but they basically had no competition beyond the oddball Pontiac or Alfa (in between dealer visits).

Last edited: