Information About DiRT 4's Landrush Mode Revealed

I just want a good number of tracks (6-10) including a couple of real ones like Crandon, Bark River and Elk River. The problem here is that it looks like they are aiming for LOORS-style tracks, which are incredibly boring since most of them have a horseshoe shape with repetitive turns. LOORS might have more money and sponsors but TORC has much much better tracks.
BTW, kartcross seems to small and nimble for this kind of racing. They are meant to be raced in flat-ish rallycross-like courses. If they are realistic it is going to be a pain in the ass to keep them under control in the highspeed turns and during landings.

Dang I wish there was Aspen like there used to be. I loved having a Colorado track ;)

ss3
Dang I wish there was Aspen like there used to be. I loved having a Colorado track ;)
It looked like Snowmass but was not based in any real piece of terrain there. Barcelona was in GRiD Autosport but it is nothing like that in real life, landmarks and famous buildings being a lot lot further apart. It was stupid, I did not like it, I did not care.

It looked like Snowmass but was not based in any real piece of terrain there. Barcelona was in GRiD Autosport but it is nothing like that in real life, landmarks and famous buildings being a lot lot further apart. It was stupid, I did not like it, I did not care.
I know it's not like actual aspen (ive been there). I'm just happy Colorado (state that I live in) was represented

Back