W3H5 New Member Premium Messages 30,458 Thailand Aug 10, 2011 #32 It's not that I don't like anime but I think I'll stick to Doraemon
AOS- Premium Messages 28,816 'Sauga, ON Aug 10, 2011 #33 Doraemon is mad popular in China ever since the 90s Has and always will be
dice1998 Yo Mamma. Premium Messages 6,826 Vero Beach, FL Messages dice1998 Aug 10, 2011 #34 Imagine of doraemon appreared in an episode of Initial D
CodeRedR51 Premium Messages 56,006 United States Aug 10, 2011 #35 disinfected Not to mention last time I checked, there is no law saying anyone has to post in someone's unofficial anime thread. Click to expand... I'm just saying we have 2-3 threads that I know of specifically on Initial D.
disinfected Not to mention last time I checked, there is no law saying anyone has to post in someone's unofficial anime thread. Click to expand... I'm just saying we have 2-3 threads that I know of specifically on Initial D.