Innocence: Chapter 3; Page 4 - The New Me

I love sneaky little moos. Great page. :dopey:

And what does NH2 mean? Nigel Heidelberg, Nobuhiko Hiramoto or another name altogether?

I love sneaky little moos. Great page. :dopey:

And what does NH2 mean? Nigel Heidelberg, Nobuhiko Hiramoto or another name altogether?

NH means Nobuhiko Hiramoto, for sure. These mad scientists do love Nobuhiko's racing prowess so much that they will use it for research and make a business out of it.

If you noticed lately, I haven't been going online in PS3. That's because my ethernet cable decided to retire. I gotta buy another one and call the electrician to have it connected to the router upstairs... oh dear.

Good thing the duel will be at the last part.

So I should be heading off to buy a new ethernet cable...

Let's have an in-depth and summary of the characters in my story. For those who are reading this for the first time, I suggest reading my other fanfics first, but this post will be on the main characters:

Kanonji Family:

Takanori:

Cars he owns: Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R, Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R, Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, Nissan GT-R "Takanori Edition", Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Lotus Elise 111R, Mazda Roadster (NA6C)

Family:
Father: Michiharu (deceased)
Mother: Tomoko
Twin: Takuma
Wife -Makoto
Son - Takuharu
Daughter - Reina

Takanori Kanonji is an outspoken, humble, and gentle person who treats everyone as equals. Many people view him as a bringer of "positive aura", and has the capability to make others feel welcomed and thus, makes friends easily.

After reuniting with his long-lost twin named Takuma, the twins become inseperable and a force to be reckoned with in the world of racing. The twins are feared and respected. Despite the trials they have been through, the two just got closer and closer.

Takanori has studied basic Ninjutsu, and he can hold his own even when outnumbered. He is called "The Godzilla Keeper" by his fans due to his in-depth knowledge of every GT-R model from Hakosuka to R35 and his ownership of several GT-Rs.

While prefering the high powered prowess of the GT-R, he also has a fondness of lightweight, modestly powered cars such as the Lotus Elise and the Mazda Roadster. On the other hand, he had developed a phobia on the Chevrolet Corvette, as the car almost took his life.

He likes cats, and he wishes to build a cat shelter in the future for stray cats.

Takuma:

Cars he owns: Pagani Zonda R 760 "Takuma", 2 Mazda FD3S RX-7s, Mazda 787B, Lamborghini Countach LP400, Lamborghini Miura, Renault Clio V6 Renaultsport, Lotus Evora

Family:
Father: Michiharu (deceased)

Adoptive Father: Ben McCarthy (deceased)

Mother: Tomoko
Twin: Takanori
Wife: Kokoro
Adopted Son: Ben Nakamura
Biological Son: Shinsetsu

Takuma could be said as an opposite to Takanori. He sports a tough-guy image, and can be cold to others mostly because of Ben McCarthy's upbringing. He is not even using honorifics even to his best friends, except for the likes of Hiroyuki since he is a teammate and has gotten to respect the old man's skills.

He had once resented his family, for thinking that they abandoned him where in reality he was thought to be killed in a hospital fire that seperated him from his twin, Takanori.

Under the tutelage from his adoptive father named Ben McCarthy, Takuma transformed into a very capable racer. He will not take second chances when it comes to racing.

After finally reuniting with his true family, Takuma has warmed up, but still maintains his tough-guy composure. He views Takanori as a "light that saved him from darkness". Also, because of his twin, he has learned to be more open and expressive. Although being harsh on Takanori, the twins are actually close and inseparable. Deep down, he loves Takanori so much that he even sacrificed his life for him at one point.

Takuma also has a soft spot for kids. As a result, he sponsors an orphanage called "Takuma's Proteges" and all the children there were given scholarship. He even adopted Ben Nakamura, a half-British half-Japanese kid who reminded him of his adoptive father.

He is a very capable martial artist, both in unarmed and armed combat, outclassing Takanori in both aspects. Katana is his weapon of choice. When he was a teenager, he has also been alone in the wilderness as Ben wanted to test his survival skills. Takuma also has a good skill in cooking and in fact has his own YouTube channel featuring his specialty homemade recipes.

While he gets to travel around the world, Takuma does not like long-haul flights, as he cannot sleep while sitting or reclining in the plane. And if he sleeps, those who sleep with him complain his loud snoring.

When it comes to cars, he prefers cars that have balanced handling traits. He is also a big fan of Rotaries, and he owns not one, but two FD RX-7s. He is also fond of Lamborghini, and states that Ferraris are for "people who just want to show off" and "Lamborghinis are those who know how to show off and drive at the same time".

Samui:

Family: Grandmother (unnamed)
Mother: (unnamed; deceased)
Father: Masahiro (deceased)
Cousins: Takanori and Takuma

Cars he owns: Spoon Honda CR-Z, Honda NSX Type R (NA2)

Underneath his silent, youthful and innocent appearance lies the racing genes of the Kanonji. He was taught racing skills by Tatsuru Ichishima, the founder of Spoon Sports and a father figure of Samui. Samui never knew his father, as he died just days after Samui was born.

He has still a lot to learn in the racing world, and sometimes he is rather behind when it comes to the latest happenings in the racing news. He is also confused when it comes to drivetrain layouts.

Despite that setback, Samui has the skills and he is eager to learn first the car's characteristics and use them to his advantage in races. People tend to underestimate him because of his innocent looks, but he immediately changes what people can think of him.

He is very skilled in Tennis, and is the current team leader of his school's tennis team. Gardening is also his forte, as his grandmother runs a flower shop in Gunma and he stays there for weekends ever since he was young.

Samui will have his own story pretty much soon.

Hiramoto Family:

Nobuhiko:

Cars he owned: Toyota Supra JGTC-spec, Ferrari F40, Lotus Elise 111R

Family:

Father: Hiroyuki
Mother: Kyoko
Brother: Nobuyuki

Nobuhiko could be described as a "tragic hero" of some sorts in the story. From the beginning, his life was already riddled with sadness due to the series of unfortunate events. His father's faked death and divorce with his mother, and the abduction of Nobuyuki are Nobuhiko's sources of pain that he carried along for most of his life.

People around find him silent and mysterious, but he is sociable and he has friends. But thanks to Takanori, he has become more optimistic and more open.

His motivation to be the best stemmed from the fact that the Hiramoto name was forgotten in the world of racing ever since his father's fake death. He had honed his racing skills with the help of the tuner named Kaido.

Nobuhiko has the tendency to tap his opponent's car's rear end as a sign of challenge. He is also very known for his top-notch reflexes which were his trump cards in racing that also drew attention of rogue FIA members for their creation.

He was also a 4th Dan Karate practitioner, and a parkour champion; but his true forte is Tennis, which he was said to be comparable to world-class Tennis players all thanks to his reflexes. He served as a mentor and senior of Samui.

Just like Takanori, Nobuhiko also had fondness for cats, and he saved a cat at one point using his parkour skills. He had wanted to keep a Scottish Fold.

Despite the fact that a disease slowly killed him, all he wanted along was a very happy family. And his desires finally came true. He can finally rest in peace...

...or so it seems. His body is currently a tool of mad scientists for their NH2 Project. It's all thanks to Nobuhiko's unmatched racing prowess.

Nobuyuki:

Family:

Father: Hiroyuki
Mother: Kyoko
Younger Brother: Nobuhiko

Cars he owns: BMW Z4 M Coupe, Dodge Viper GTS, RUF BTR, Toyota Yellowhat Supra GT500

Nobuyuki's youth could also be described as tragic as Nobuhiko, as he is seperated from his family when he was abducted.

He has suicidal tendencies, and he attempted to take his own life when he found out that Nobuhiko died. Nobuhiko was one of the persons he truly cared about, and he even adopted Nobuhiko's favorite color which is yellow, as a color of all the cars he owns.

He cares so much for his younger brother that he even attempted to destroy Nigel, upon finding out the robot's origins.

Nobuyuki likes eating sashimi, and he is not too fond of oily and spicy food. He also attends different festivals around Japan.

Hiroyuki:

Family:

Wife: Kyoko
Sons: Nobuyuki
Nobuhiko (deceased)

Cars he owns:

Toyota Supra JGTC, McLaren F1, Ferrari F40, BMW M5 (E60)

Hiroyuki may be an old man, but he still has the racing skills that makes him feared in the world of racing.

At first, he is focused on his career too much that it put a lot of strain on her relationship with Kyoko. He blames himself for the loss of Nobuyuki and the death of Nobuhiko.

He is actually more popular in Europe than his hometown Japan, as he raced and lived there for several years after the divorce.

Hiroyuki is just as silent as Nobuhiko, but he had snapped in a couple of occasions. He loathes people who have no respect and those who are overconfident.

Hiroyuki values others like his own family. He treats the Kanonji Twins like they are his children and he values his friendship with Michiharu and Ben very highly.

Hiroyuki is a self-proclaimed "Tea Expert", and is very meticulous when it comes to tea. He is also very fond of tea ceremonies and attempts to do so in his home, but they are always stopped by Nobuyuki as he finds them boring.

Eisenberg Family:

Axel:

Family:

Father: Michiharu Kanonji (deceased)
Wife: Katrine
Son: Alex

Cars he owned: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Acura NSX

Axel was the illegitimate child of Michiharu. Knowing his origins, he had initially despised his father who left him and his mother immediately after he was born. But as time passed, he had simply forgotten him. When Takanori came along, however, he had come to accept Michiharu and has gotten closer to the Kanonji twins.

His forte was mechanics. He can tell the state of the engine just by hearing it, and he preferred V-type engines because he liked their smoothness and power. As for the suspension, he can even set the damper and spring stiffness with utmost precision, even leaving decimal places.

Other notable skill he had was making beer. Takuma loves Axel's homemade beer so much, that he had actually talked to Axel about opening a bar serving his specialty beer.

Ever since he met Takanori, he had also been fascinated on the Japanese culture, knowing his roots; and he was able to talk to Takanori and Takuma in Japanese, although he was only able to construct simple sentences.

McCarthy Family:

Ben:

Adopted Son: Takuma
Biological Son: Ricky
Brother: Sander
Niece: Jenny

Cars he had owned: Aston Martin V12 Vantage, Lamborghini Countach LP400, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car, Mazda 787B

Ben served as an adoptive father and mentor to Takuma. He had adopted Takuma because of the hospital fire, and he had a soft spot for him.

He was strict and demanding. He had set (rather high) standards for his proteges when it comes to racing. Takuma had even called Ben as the "Gordon Ramsay of the racing world". But even with that image of steel, he cares for Takuma deeply and had truly embraced fatherhood, out of being Michiharu's close friend and he wanted to surprise Michiharu with a very potential racer.

Ben was also responsible for making Takuma a good cook. During a trip in Italy, Ben took Takuma in a pasta place and his adopted son became interested in culinary arts ever since.

While he does have friends despite his harsh demeanor, he only got close to Michiharu and Hiroyuki during their moments as a team. He had learned how important bonds are because of them.

Ben is my 2nd favorite character, and I am considering reviving "The Boom", with him as the narrator.

More character bios soon! :)

Last edited:
After reading these, there really is a lot of details and cars we really forget. 👍

And it seems you have a case of SNK character syndrome; not that it's a bad thing. It just means your characters don't age over time, or have i been reading the "time period has passed" moments wrong?? :D

The characters do age. The gap between The Dream Alliance and Takuma Gaiden is a year.

Next page:

The 500pp Troll

To be posted later.

Page 6 - The 500pp Troll

Takuma-san and I spend the entire day looking for a 2nd hand, properly fast German car. Yes, I do want another German car in my collection.

And you want to know what I ended up buying?

Well... this!

8821831584_8e26b5f267_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Whoa..."

8821831542_b976514dc4_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "The handling is just superb! It's even better than my Z4 M!"

Takuma: "And mind you, you bought this for less than the current M3, and yet this is a limited edition model."

8811242843_f89ed5771a_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Typical M car! I can pull off drifts easily!"

8811242497_033236b1f9_c.jpg

Takuma: "According to sources, Nigel currently drives an E92 M3 GTS. E92 M3s are heavy, even the M3 GTS is still bulky for an M car. The E46 series are lighter. You can tune this car to match Nigel's M3."

8811242515_c5f6389918_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Now that's a challenge then! And besides, I think this M3 has the genes of its racing brother, the M3 GTR."

Takuma: "True. Just don't put those tacky blue stripes like the one seen that racing game, okay?"

Nobuyuki: "Roger that! And besides I think M cars should look subtle. They are all wolves in a sheep's clothing."

After that brief test, we head home. Dad is checking on the car.

Hiroyuki: "You have taste, boy."

Nobuyuki: "It really looks good, isn't it? And this being a limited edition model, it sure deserves to be a part of my car collection."

Hiroyuki: "Somehow, this cheers me up today. I got upset this morning upon finding out that the American tenant in the house across the street that he rented hasn't been paying for months, and I decided to forcefully evict him."

Nobuyuki: "Financial problems, perhaps."

Hiroyuki: "He has a black Ford GT, for goodness sake. Yet he can't afford paying the rent!?"

Nobuyuki: "Nah, I'm sure he has a pretty good reason why."

Hiroyuki: "Oh well... I shouldn't get stressed too much. I'm old... Real Estate business is stressful indeed."

Takuma: "A few modifications would do the trick. And you should take this to the Nordschleife to practice as well."

Nobuyuki: "Got it. I will tear up the Green Hell using this thing. I will definitely beat Nigel!"

Time: 7:00 pm

Sayuki: "I'll buy take out food. You want to eat?"

Nigel: "Sure."

Sayuki: "Okay, I'll head out for a while."

When Sayuki head out, Nigel is watching at the living room for minutes. Then he prepares coffee.

Suddenly, he hears a door bell ring. He reaches for the door and then...

...NH 2 kicks open the door. Too surprised to react, Nigel is easily floored down. On the floor, NH 2 is about stomp on Nigel, but Nigel blocks it.

NH 2: "Eliminating target."

NH 2's left eye glows red.

Nigel: "Help!"

NH 2 kicks Nigel instead. Then he finally manages to stomp Nigel's abdomen. NH 2 applies pressure.

NH 2: "Nigel Heidelberg..."

Nigel's body is then crushed and split into half. Sparks fly all over. NH 2 quickly gets out of the house.

NH 2: "Nigel Heidelberg... Successfully eliminated. Returning to base."

Sayuki returns, and she had dropped what she bought as she sees Nigel's damaged body.

Sayuki: "Nigel!!!"

Nigel: "Sayuki-san..."

Sayuki: "Who did this to you!?"

Nigel: "Nobuhiko... Hiramoto."

Sayuki: "What!?"

Nigel: "Systems received permanent damage. Shutting down..."

Sayuki: "No!!!"

And so, Nigel shuts down.

End of Page 6

Page 7 - Negative

Mom and Dad just left for Switzerland tonight to have their time together, actually. They plan to stay there for three days, while I prepare myself for my duel with Nigel.

Takuma-san is taking out the ingredients from the refrigerator as he helps out Ms. Katrine prepare dinner. However, we hear a doorbell ring, and Takanori-san reaches for the door.

Takanori: "I'll get it!"

It turns out that it's Sayuki-san, she has a distraught mood. I wonder why.

Sayuki: "You gotta help me out! I don't want to involve you with this, but I need your help!"

Takuma: "What is it?"

Sayuki: "Open your PC. You gotta see this!"

So he complies. Sayuki-san takes out a memory card and insert it in a card reader. Upon opening the video file, we are all in shock...

Nobuyuki: "Little Nobu???"

Sayuki: "I'm very sorry... this video is recorded by Nigel as he is beaten up by your little brother. And now... I don't know if I can fix him."

Takuma: "And that left eye of his... why is it glowing?"

Why??? Why??? Why??? I don't know what's going on, but I am truly enraged! I am even hearing his emotionless voice in the video! And clearly, he turned into some sort of a weapon.

I just cried... and then banged my fist on the table.

Sayuki: "You're crying..."

Nobuyuki: "THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! Why??? Why is my little brother have to be involved in this? He's not a weapon! He's not a criminal! He had suffered enough, and he does not deserve this!!!"

Takuma: "Calm down. We will get him back... and bury his body properly."

So I just head out, with my fists clenching. Whoever turned my little brother into a toy... will not be forgiven!

Nobuyuki: "I'm going to see him. Sayuki-san, can you locate him?"

Sayuki: "Don't play as a hero! You know that your little brother is a 4th Dan Karate practitioner!"

Nobuyuki: "As long as I get him back, nothing matters. I don't care if I get bruises and my bones broken. I will bring him back!"

Sayuki: "Here, take the keys... Just be careful."

Takuma: "And I'm coming. I'll do all the kick butt action. I can't let you get hurt."

Sayuki: "Before shutting down though, Nigel was actually able to get NH 2's code as it turns out that he was the one who hacked his database. I used that code to locate him. So currently, he is on the run just at the city center. You got to hurry."

8866618880_a24dd04451_c.jpg

8866618600_002aff986f_c.jpg

8866618350_7dea5c83fa_c.jpg

Nobuyuki: "Let's go..."

And so, the two of us hurriedly go through the city streets just to look for him... and hey, I got to drive Nigel's M3 GTS, huh?

8866009527_d0a9da3755_c.jpg

Takuma: "Why are you so eager to save him? Don't you realize that he's not going to recognize you anymore? All of his organs are replaced with mechanical parts, you know? You think he'll recognize you as his brother?"

Nobuyuki: "Little Nobu deserves a proper burial... that's all. He does not deserve to be played around."

Takuma: "I see... But... can I beat him up in order for this to be successful? Don't worry, I didn't bring my Katana for this."

Nobuyuki: "I'll talk him out of this... but if things go wrong, then do whatever you can to stop him."

8866617792_9a3f9f8ddf_c.jpg

Moments later, we finally spotted him! He's just walking around! So we immediately pulled over and cornered him.

Nobuyuki: "Little Nobu!"

NH 2: "Identifying Intruder..."

Nobuyuki: "It's me! Your big brother!"

NH 2: "Negative... Subduing intruder."

He can't recognize me... he's totally a machine... I can't stand it!

Takuma: "I knew it. Here he comes!"

He is about to kick me, but Takuma-san steps in and blocks the kick with his two hands.

Takuma: "This will be a fight night."

NH 2: "Takuma Kanonji... S-Rank FIA racer. Also known for his prowess in martial arts and swordfighting. Switching to Attack Mode."

Little Nobu's left eye glows red! He applies pressure to his right foot that Takuma-san blocked.

Takuma: "Some sort of an enhancement device eh?"

Takuma-san lets go. Man, this is tense! I am watching a death match here!

Little Nobu performs multiple backflips and then jumps up high to perform a flying kick! It's so strong that Takuma-san was pushed back when he blocked it.

Takuma: "Is that all you have?"

Then he delivers a punch to Takuma-san, but the latter blocks it easily. However, Little Nobu immediately follows it up with a strong roundhouse kick! It's too fast for Takuma-san to react, and he got hit at the jaw and is knocked down!

Nobuyuki: "Takuma-san! Are you alright?"

Takuma-san just stands up, and he wipes the blood from his mouth and shows a very confident grin.

Takuma: "Heh, looks like I'll be having a lot of fun. Come on, you think that would stop me?

Takuma-san assumes a karate stance. Then Little Nobu charges at him with a punch. However, Takuma-san just parries it and counters with a punch at the abdomen, then followed by a somersault kick! Takuma-san is just epic!

Takuma: "Huh, is that all? I've met better and stronger fighters!"

NH 2: "Systems received minimal damage. Switching to Phase 2 of Attack Mode. Eliminating target with all means necessary."

Takuma: "Now we're talking. That's what I want!"

End of Page 7

I'd run him over if i was put in the situation. Though, with a powered up eye like Juri's, i think he could flip the car easy.

Page 8 - Field of Flowers

Little Nobu's left eye glows even brighter! I can't believe he has turned into a killing machine!

And he's NH 2!? A continuation of the Ultimate Racer project??? Why? All I can do now is watch...

Takuma: "Heh, aren't you like some sort of that psychopathic woman with a glowing left eye?

NH 2 performs a handstand spinning kick! All Takuma-san can do is to backflip.

Takuma: "Nobuhiko learned Capoeira? Never noticed that..."

Then Takuma-san jumps up and unleashes an axe kick using his right leg! Man, am I watching a Street Fighter match?

Takuma: "Ora ora!"

However, NH 2 simply blocks it using his two arms despite that strength. His left eye glows again!

NH 2 simply throws Takuma-san back! Takuma-san manages to land back on his feet though.

Takuma: "Heh, you are no pushover."

I am hearing sirens all over the place. I think Sayuki-san contacted the authorities!

Then the two charge at each other with a punch. Both of them land a hit on their faces and they are blown away!

Takuma-san wipes his mouth again.

Nobuyuki: "What shall we do? He's too tough to stop!"

Takuma: "Don't worry, I'll finally unleash it. I have been practicing it for long. You remember that?"

Nobuyuki: "Eh?"

He assumes a Phoenix stance! What is he doing? Also, what had happened to Little Nobu?

NH 2: "Enhancement Device damaged..."

Nobuyuki: "His left eye is damaged from your punch! Attack him!"

Takuma-san finally unleashes it! He kicks NH 2's abdomen first! Then he uses his right leg to unleash multiple and lightning-fast kicks all over NH 2! I can't count how many kicks Takuma-san has!

Takuma: "It's over!"

Takuma-san follows it up with an upward kick...

...and finally a strong somersault kick that sends NH 2 up in the air! That is exactly Chun-Li's Senretsukyaku move! He copied it?

Takuma: "Hah... hah.... Like that? That's Chun-Li for you."

Nobuyuki: "I guess no one can do the Spinning Bird Kick, huh? If you can do it, then you could have done a Hosenka."

Takuma: "Silly. You play too much of Street Fighter."

NH 2 lands with a thud, and I can see some sparks coming out from his body!

NH 2: "Systems received major damage..."

Then the police cars arrive! All the police step out from their cars and surround NH 2 with their guns pointed at him. Sayuki-san joins us.

Sayuki: "Good thing I found you. I have already arrested the people behind the NH 2 project."

NH 2: "Intruders increased. However, performance levels have decreased."

NH 2 still plans to attack them? He is making a move! However, I see all of the police readying their guns!

I don't want Little Nobu to suffer anymore! I have to run and stop everyone!

Takuma: "Nobuyuki!!!"

Nobuyuki: "STOP!!!!!"

I managed to shield Little Nobu, and both of us are shot instead. That hot lead...

...and we fell down together on the asphalt, facing each other.

Takuma: "NOBUYUKI!!!"

Sayuki: "HOLD YOUR FIRE!"

My life slowly fades away... and then it totally turned dark... am I dead?

Then suddenly, I hear a voice...

Nobuhiko: "Nii-san? Nii-san? Are you still asleep?"

Little Nobu, is that you? Then I woke up, and I am actually lying down on a field of flowers. A white butterfly perches on my belly.

I stand up, and I am looking for him. Then I felt something on my shoulder.

Nobuhiko: "Behind you! Haha!"

Nobuyuki: "Little Nobu? It's you!!!"

I just hugged him. I am hugging him so tightly. I am so happy to see you again!

Time: 3:00 pm

8876594521_5633f76ccf_c.jpg

8877209244_4586afd95f_c.jpg

8876593999_6e3bb66516_c.jpg

"Samui Kanonji..."

8877208566_d778f1299c_c.jpg

"...let us have a fight to the death!!!"

End of Page 8

You need Takuma to do the Chun Li victory hops and ta daa: scarred. :dopey:

And i can guess who's in that Challenger.

It's not who you're thinking of. He is a totally different character. All I can spill for now is that he was a foreign exchange student who happened to be Samui's classmate in high school. Their history will be explained in the next story, with Samui being the narrator and main character.

It's not who you're thinking of. He is a totally different character. All I can spill for now is that he was a foreign exchange student who happened to be Samui's classmate in high school. Their history will be explained in the next story, with Samui being the narrator and main character.

Looking forward to it.

Theres gonna be more Nobuhiko referencing in it. There won't be an end to these, with a part from my story referencing him as its focus.

Page 9 - Lifelong Mission

Time: 8 am

8888925620_ff8146a956_c.jpg

Kyoko: "I'm sure Nobuyuki will love this car. The debut last night was nothing short of spectacular!"

8888925384_9f80fd6174_c.jpg

Hiroyuki: "This car will also debut with another car in Japan. After all, there will be two "Hiramoto Special" cars that will grace the public in limited numbers."

8888925182_38b7a645cc_c.jpg

Kyoko: "So, what sets it apart from the rest of the IS-Fs?"

Hiroyuki: "This car is limited to just 50 units, and it comes only in White Pearl Crystal Shine color with green rims. If you noticed the harsh ride, that's because it has a fully-adjustable suspension tuned for the Nurburgring, and it also has an adjustable LSD. Power hasn't increased, as I don't want to ruin the smoothness that is the trademark of Lexus."

Kyoko: "Nice details. Hmmmm.... how about the other car?"

Hiroyuki: "It has the same color as this one, albeit it has red rims. It has an increased power since it sorely needs it; and a tuned suspension and LSD as well. It is limited to 50 units too, and buyers can actually opt for the "Nobuhiko" trim if they want to take it to the extreme by taking out at least 100 kilos of weight, a fully-adjustable suspension, and a GT wing.

It is a Toyota, by the way."

Then Hiroyuki receives a phone call from Takuma.

Takuma: "Hiroyuki-san, are you heading back to Germany?"

Hiroyuki: "Yes. What is it?"

Takuma: "You gotta head to the Ahrweiler Hospital. Nobuyuki is...

...clinging for his life."

Hiroyuki: 'WHAT???"

Takuma: "I will explain what happened once you arrive. It all happened rather too fast."

Hiroyuki: "Okay then. I will hurry."

Kyoko: "What's wrong?"

Hiroyuki: "Our son is a critical condition! We must hurry!"

8888303295_ff6a5278ff_c.jpg

Hiroyuki: "Strap yourself!"

Little Nobu and I are walking along the endless field of flowers. Hmmmm... why endless? So this is a paradise, huh?

Nobuyuki: "You have no idea how much I wanted to be with you. The moment you left us in Suzuka, I was even more eager to see you."

Nobuhiko: "Really? Well..."

Nobuyuki: "What is it?"

Nobuhiko: "I'm actually happy that you are here right now. But you still have a lot of things to do."

Nobuyuki: "I want to catch up!"

Nobuhiko: "It does not matter. Even though we were separated for 15 years, I already knew a lot about you, and you will always be my "Big Nobu". A big brother that made me inspire to do my best."

Nobuyuki: "And you know what? I ended up like this because I love you so much. I don't want you to suffer anymore, as you have suffered enough while you were living. I want you to have a decent burial. Your body was used as a toy!"

Nobuhiko: "You don't have to go through with this. All I want is a happy family, right? You know that! It doesn't matter for me if they played with my body! They can do it, but they can't touch my soul and my love for our family. Now, you have a lifelong mission."

Nobuyuki: "A lifelong mission?"

Nobuhiko: "Please keep the family together. That's all I want to see. We were broken once, and now that you're together, I want you to keep that solid foundation. I will always be with you.... in your hearts."

Nobuyuki: "You think I can do it?"

Nobuhiko: "Of course you can! I believe in you so much!"

Then I am starting to disperse. I hug Little Nobu for one last time.

Nobuyuki: "Thank you. I know this is short once again, but now I am truly happy, now that I got to see you once again."

Nobuhiko: "I love you, Nii-san... I wish you luck for your future endeavors."

Nobuyuki: "I love you too...."

A ray light beamed down upon me... and I am now heading back to the real world.

Farewell, Little Nobu... I will fulfill that mission. And I am sure, that we will meet again, someday.

End of Page 9

Last edited:
Two Hiramoto IS-Fs? I did expect a tuned Supra RZ.. but Lexus is great nonetheless.

And once again, we split up again from Nobuhiko... :nervous:

Back