Innocence: Chapter 3; Page 4 - The New Me

Page 6 - Digging My Own Grave

Just how many weeks or months left before I graduate? I want to finish everything before graduation!

Just another boring week passed by, except of course the talk with Gin, I have planned on running.

I passed by first at Kaido-san's garage, and he is still working on my NSX. It doesn't really matter for me how long will it take for him to perfect it. Though I wish he could have it done before that fateful showdown...

So he lent me once again Takanori's Elise. I have gotten attached to it too, actually. And it is no surprise why everyone else feels the same about that car.

This time around, I am taking it to very special place to me.

My real training ground... a touge located in a secluded place that only a few cars pass by. This is where I first went after I got my license. Ichishima-san ordered me to do so since he wanted to train me immediately. Hence, it feels like home to me. Little do they know that it is one of the quickest routes going to Gunma.

Since only very few cars pass by, it is a perfect opportunity to practice this Saturday.

9023494785_9e5d3b7aab_c.jpg

It is a narrow road, and a mix of up and down slopes. The first section can be taken lightly, as it only comprises of gentle corners.

9025723152_07e6fc8dfd_c.jpg

The Elise feels right at home here. It's so agile...

9025722956_2feec18683_c.jpg

After that is a high speed section, where one can relax and think.

9025722796_9cde6ec3b2_c.jpg

But that won't last long though, as you have to brake hard for the next section, which is the most dangerous since it has lots of corners and there are some that face the cliff.

9025722524_4cd5f669eb_c.jpg

9023493649_3cf9671c2c_c.jpg

I'm not good in Martial Arts like Takuma does, but I'll just settle things with him with what we do best...

...a touge run.

9025722044_5c2dd51bde_c.jpg

9025721854_a4387f292f_c.jpg

I follow my own race line here. And this car makes me do it easily.

9025721562_f9c73046a8_c.jpg

Perhaps my NSX would shine here as well. Although I have to adjust to its newly found power.

9023492753_352fc2e384_c.jpg

Well, that's the gist of that route.

If this will be my grave, then so be it! I can feel death coming to me...

...but I will save him first!

End of Page 6

1013940_10201200092667871_870300954_n.jpg

I won't be able to go online yet, as the electrician has not yet set up the Anaconda-esque ethernet cable that he should install from 2nd floor (where the router is) to first floor (where the PS3 is). And it would be just be on the way if I just put the ethernet cable to the stairs and the living room, it has to be in a wall...

I intended to add another Filipino character, and unlike Ricky, he is a pure Filipino character who just happens to reside in Japan. It is still unknown to me if he will be in this story or will appear in the upcoming Dream Alliance 2.

The duel between Samui and that mysterious American will be on Chapter 3. Chapter 2 will reveal the origins of that mysterious character.

Anyhow, this will be the car of that Filipino character. But I will post a Mini-Poll for today:

This?

9038959453_f9b44d6d7d_c.jpg

Or this one?

9038959635_2dba817a48_c.jpg

Page 7 - The Arrival

Another boring day at school.... sigh...

In consolation, though, the school library has free Wi-Fi that makes me go there every lunch time to check the internet in my smartphone. But of course, some websites are blocked.

I visited the racing blogs and I just found news about the Kanonji twins...

Samui: "Takanori Kanonji currently testing the upcoming NISMO GT-R at the Nurburgring. Takuma Kanonji seen at Pagani headquarters in Modena, Italy possibly building his own Huayra or testing the Zonda Revolucion."

Morris: "You're family is famous now, better get used to it. Pretty soon, you'll make it to the headlines too."

Samui: "I want to be like them.... minus the media exposure."

Morris: "That's normal. When you achieve your dreams, you are bound to get famous as well. Don't worry though, more people are interested in show business than sports. Showbiz celebrities are much more talked about than athletes."

Samui: "I just want a peaceful life, that's all."

Morris: "Hey, are you free after school?"

Samui: "Yes, why?"

Morris: "You did mention that you own an NSX, right? Please show that to me. I want to see it... and of course run with it. Today, we are NSX buddies."

Samui: "I could, but... I don't think it's not yet finished. The tuner is still fiddling with it."

Morris: "I'm sure he's done with it. You've been hiding it for weeks."

Samui: "Let's see."

After school, both of us head to Kaido-san's garage to see if my NSX is good to go.

Kaido: "Oh, you're just in time, boys. Samui-kun, the NSX is good to go. It's locked and loaded."

Morris: "Bloody hell! Look at how menacing that is! That exposed carbon fibre body!"

Samui: "So, what are the changes?"

Kaido: "You have to find out for yourself. I have sought help too, from no other than Takuma Sato."

Samui: "Takuma Sato?"

Morris: "I can't believe this... you don't know Takuma Sato? You, out of all people?"

Kaido: "Yeah, he has a point there."

Samui: "At any rate, I am excited too. Let's go, Morris-san."

At sunset, we head to my "training ground" to finally spill the beans to Morris-san.

9046569168_2bb876a56e_c.jpg

Morris: "Sweet mother of goodness.... this is bloody fast!"

Samui: "Initially, I was scared when I drove this thing when I arrived from Europe. So, I wanna find out the changes that have undergone this past few weeks."

9044344625_013f7d2a7d_c.jpg

Whoa! It's much more stable compared from before! Before, I used to back off the accelerator a bit in order to control it. I was actually struggling a bit when I first tested it in Suzuka!

9044344465_d0d4bb32ed_c.jpg

Morris: "So, Takuma Sato contributed in setting up this car, eh? He has very close ties with Honda, hence he knows the dynamics of each one he drives. And, be lucky... because F1 drivers are on a different level. He will recommend the best settings for the NSX. Besides, the NSX is an F1 car for the road!"

9046568802_96fd8e2cce_c.jpg

Samui: "It sure is. I am finding it easy to tackle the corners now. That guy sure knows how to fiddle with Hondas, and F1 cars as well. F1 cars are mid-engined too, right?"

9044344317_9e2c8e4876_c.jpg

Morris: "Of course."

9044344159_4d696bbf1e_c.jpg

Morris: "So, this is where you hone your skills, huh? Since when?"

Samui: "I told you before, ever since I got my license. I have been running here for a year, even before my cousins discovered me. I had to keep mum about it, of course."

Morris: "To think you have no fear in this kind of road. Death is just around the corner."

Yeah, you're right. And I can feel it coming....

Morris: "Such a nice sunset. Can we pull over?"

Since there is a viewing deck nearby, I decided to stop there. I opened the engine bay for Morris-san to check.

Morris: "Look at that engine..."

Samui: "Eh? What's so different from it? It's still the way it is from the day I arrived."

Morris: "The placement of it. It is longitudinal!"

Samui: "Longitudinal?"

Morris: "All NSXs have their engines TRANSVERSELY mounted, which means the engine is placed horizontally. LONGITUDINAL means that the engine is positioned vertically, which is a common practice for supercar makers. It is a beneficial layout for a mid-engined car since it offers better weight distribution."

Samui: "Oh yeah, now I get it. When Kaido-san tuned this car, when I first saw the engine, it was transversely mounted. No wonder I was struggling to control the car in Suzuka. So, just by changing the layout of the engine can alter the driving dynamics?"

Morris: "That's right. Even that kind of detail is crucial for F1 teams and supercar makers alike. They have to make their cars better than the rest. And they are willing to throw money for that."

Wow, I have learned so much for today. Damn.... I need to know more about cars! How am I supposed to succeed in the world of racing if I don't know a thing about them?

Time: 9 pm

9046569524_7e5c30cecc_c.jpg

9046569404_6f21920c53_c.jpg

9046569316_28b592223b_c.jpg

"Samui Kanonji, I have arrived.

NOW, LET'S SEE WHO SHALL DIE FIRST!!!

End of Chapter 1

Last edited:
The Shinigami has arrived. :eek::scared::nervous:

I also predict a page similar to when Ryuji Ikeda first encountered Rin Hojo.

Last edited:
Chapter 2
Oliver Quaker

Page 1 - Presence

The next day, after we were dismissed from the class, Morris-san and I decided to stay a bit longer to play tennis. Plenty of students are actually watching us, knowing my position in the school's tennis team.

Morris: "So, tomorrow is the weekend. Any plans?"

Samui: "I will visit my grandmother, as usual."

Morris: "Can't your life get any more interesting?"

Samui: "Better watch the tennis ball. It's on you!"

Morris: "Whoa!"

Samui: "Yossha! Another point for me!"

Morris: "Bloody hell..."

Samui: "Doko ni mite iru no? Anata wa shuuchu suru no ka?"
(Where are you looking at? Are you concentrating?)

Morris: "Whatever. I'll land a point one day."

Samui: "Let's go home. I have to pack stuff for tomorrow. I'll leave early, that's why."

After dressing up, we walk together going home. We are just talking about stuff, as usual. I am having a great time talking to Morris-san, one of the few people I can open up to...

Morris: "Now that graduation is just around the corner, I guess I won't be seeing you again after that. Oh, you are so lucky, you have a career path laid out for ya."

Samui: "Aren't you going home to UK?"

Morris: "No one would welcome me there. I hate my parents, and even my relatives. I'm a poisoned child, they say. That's why I moved here for such a young age. A distant relative took me in, and I have already arranged for my citizenship here. There's nothing to go back there. My parents are ambitious, but rubbish. Folks here are warm, just like you."

Samui: "You too are lucky, because you still have parents."

Morris: "No... I'm not considering them as such, because of how they perceive me."

Samui: "No matter what happens, they are still your parents. One day, they'll realize the error of their ways."

Morris: "I'll return there if that happens. Wanna bet?"

As planned, I visit Suzue-obaasan and help her out with her chores. The flower shop business is doing good, thankfully.

Suddenly though, I hear a loud exhaust note coming towards the home. Could that be Ichishima-san? I miss him, you know?

Tatsuru: "Samui-kun!"

Samui: "It's been a while, Ichishima-san!"

Tatsuru: "How's your grandmother?"

Samui: "She's doing fine. Come in!"

Tatsuru: "Since you are here, I want your opinion on this car."

Samui: "What's that car?"

Tatsuru: "It's a DC5 Integra Type R. This is the new Spoon demo car."

Samui: "I see. Wait, I'll tell her that we'll be out, okay?"

After telling her, both of us head once again to my training ground.

9050600656_fe5a993c33_c.jpg

Samui: "Good speed through the corners. This car can turn..."

9050599972_104003f07c_c.jpg

Tatsuru: "I plan to smash the 1 minute barrier in Tsukuba without seeking the help of a turbocharger. Speaking of which, did Kaido turbocharge your NSX?"

Samui: "He didn't. The engine is still the way you tuned it, still making 568 HP; albeit mounted longitudinally now."

Tatsuru: "Oh, good move then. Longitudinal layout is the way to go."

9048369827_c054a5b629_c.jpg

Samui: "Hmmmmm.... there's still a hint of understeer."

Tatsuru: "That's normal for a high powered FF car, but I'll work around it."

9050598526_3787917131_c.jpg

Samui: "Well, since you are here anyway, I need your advice."

Tatsuru: "What is it?"

Samui: "Is it too late?"

Tatsuru: "Too late for what?"

Samui: "You knew what happened 4 years ago, right?"

Tatsuru: "Ah yes. I never knew that you have a heroic side."

Samui: "Is it too late to save him? His obsession with Gin slowly eats his sanity."

Tatsuru: "It's not too late. You have to fix this as soon as possible. Saving him is still possible. People do change, you know?"

Samui: "But I fear that what I'll do will be suicidal."

Tatsuru: "You are a grown man, Samui-kun. You are brave... brave enough to face him. Your skills will help, definitely."

Samui: "When I see him, it'll be the time for me to fix it. I should not waste the opportunity."

Tatsuru: "That's a proper course of action."

Time: 9 pm

9050596714_6efacb1f6d_c.jpg

Oliver: "Gin... I'm here. How are you? Soon enough, we'll be together. But I'll allow you to choose.

Oliver Quaker or Samui Kanonji?"

End of Page 1

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

This is another "limited special edition" car that will appear in Dream Alliance 2:

9048368499_24fd7921d3_c.jpg

I'm sure you know to whom it'll be dedicated to.

Instead, you can give a name for it. :lol:

Last edited:
Since it's a Gallardo, and given Takuma's fondness of the Raging Bull, I would probably suggest the name would be the Gallardo Superleggera Edizione Takuma.

Also Oliver seems to have that air of menace about him.

Since it's a Gallardo, and given Takuma's fondness of the Raging Bull, I would probably suggest the name would be the Gallardo Superleggera Edizione Takuma.

Also Oliver seems to have that air of menace about him.

Edizione Takuma sounds great, actually. :)

Though I am trying to make it a RWD car, (with 10 front and 90 rear on the adjustable 4WD controller; I hope it works), and I can name it as Gallardo LP570-2 Edizione Takuma.

:lol:

Last edited:
Page 2 - Memories (Part 1)

It's a holiday today, hence we get to rest...

...but Kaido-san immediately called me. First thing in the morning? Really?

Samui: "Hello?"

Kaido: "Get dressed. I'm sure you want to drive this one that arrived from the showroom yesterday."

Samui: "You bought a new car?"

Kaido: "Of course. And you will be testing it today, since it is special for you as well."

Samui: "Huh???"

So I just go to his garage, I'm curious anyway.

Samui: "Whoa..."

He just bought a Toyota 86 Nobuhiko???

Kaido: "I'm always contemplating on having an 86, anyway. And I have to settle for a special model, to test its tuning prowess. According to this owner's manual, the car has 253 HP through the help of a sports exhaust system, sports intake manifold, new ECU and air filter. I didn't opt for the "Suzuka" trim which has the GT wing and a stripped out interior. However, this car also had its weight trimmed down."

Samui: "I see. So, where shall I test it?"

Kaido: "To the Cape Ring!"

Am I slowly turning into a test driver? I just drove tons of cars lately...

When we arrived, I once again see Shou. I guess that silver R34 GT-R belongs to him.

Shou: "Samui? I assume you will tear up this track day, eh? Better make the most out of this holiday."

Samui: "I think so."

Shou: "Oh, an 86, eh? I've been seeing tons of those already. I wonder why people are so worked up on it? It's just another cheap sports car that posers want, anyway."

What did you just say? You have no idea how special Nobu-senpai is. And I know it's a common garden-variety sports car, but it still is special! As if your GT-R is special.

Samui: "You shouldn't really say that. Just like how you treat your GT-R, this 86 is special to me. Everyone has their sentiments with their cars."

Shou: "Tough words, eh? Well, let's see if you keep up, then. Let's see how special your 86 is."

He immediately sets off. To be honest, he's getting in my nerves.

Kaido: "Looks like you are very eager to drive."

Samui: "I'll do a few laps. I'll beat him once again..."

Kaido: "Have fun."

Eh? That white butterfly again? It perched on the rear spoiler. That's the one I saw last winter...

9067609208_a6164785d6_c.jpg

I just soared through. Want me to spook you like Nobu-senpai does? Don't take your eyes off the rear view mirror.

9067608702_4ee869f061_c.jpg

Hmmmmm.... so track days are like that, huh? All types of cars are present. Just pay a fee and then you are free to do how many laps as you please.

The car is great. I can feel that increase in power, and cornering is superb.

9067608356_3639f272c9_c.jpg

There you are...

9067608232_eb8223923b_c.jpg

Shou: "What? That 86 just popped up!"

9067607900_d20d6780c3_c.jpg

Can't get over that a "lowly" 86 can pass your superior GT-R? I overtook him in a blink of an eye.

9067607550_11b53ee179_c.jpg

Shou: "It's fast through the turns!"

9067607396_70501fd39f_c.jpg

You're just pathetic. This 86 is even running on manufacturer-spec tires.

And that butterfly... it's kind of an enigma.

Another point goes to me again, Shou.

Time: 2:30 pm

9065379541_ece5a4048e_c.jpg

Morris: "Is it gonna rain? I hope not... I will test this car and see if I can fare well in this mountain pass.

Huh? Something's coming up..."

9067605674_f4482a17d3_c.jpg

Morris: "A Porsche, eh? I'm letting it pass, but..."

9067605406_63df102ddd_c.jpg

Morris: "You're challenging me, eh? Hey wait! You already floored it!"

9065380935_05dd68a5d8_c.jpg

Morris: "It's quick! This NSX makes 400 HP, but that Porsche is just pulling away!"

9065380759_7285427214_c.jpg

Morris: "Can't believe that a Volkswagen Beetle can corner like that..."

9065380457_0c108b5550_c.jpg

Morris: "Just how many HP does that thing have? It just flies! And who the heck is driving?"

9067606670_3387c9b505_c.jpg

Morris: "He's out of my sights! I gotta keep up!"

9067606396_91318c83d2_c.jpg

Morris: "Bloody hell!"

9065379871_fd71a04faf_c.jpg

9065379785_025ea68113_c.jpg

Morris: "Whew... I thought I'm a goner. That Porsche is just...

It just popped up like a ghost."

Time: 10 pm

9067605148_e91db976fa_c.jpg

Oliver: "That bridge... that bridge started it all...

This is where I first met Gin, and the last time I saw her.

Then, that's also where my revenge is fueled..."

End of Page 2

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- There will be crossover in the next page as a car from another fanfic will be driven by Samui which will actually trigger his memories of what happened 4 years ago.

- I'm back online! We can now do duels for the story or even just have fun in the Lounge room.

Page 3 - Memories (Part 2)

I am practicing alone at the school's tennis court since class is over. Just how many days left before graduation? Sigh...

Just doing a wall practice once again.

199... 200... 201...

Sasori: "Kanonji-kun! Seems you are getting better there."

Whoa! I lost it. Well, gotta talk to her.

Samui: "Sensei, are you going home?"

Sasori: "I am watching you practice everyday. You know, you will be a tennis superstar someday."

Samui: "Ahahaha. Really? I just hope so."

Sasori: "You will be a great man, that's for sure."

Samui: "Thanks. Hey, shall we walk home together? I'm about to go home too."

And so we did. We grabbed drinks from the convenience store and continued our chat.

Sasori: "The graduation day is just around the corner. Will you bring your parents?"

Samui: "I don't have any parents. My grandma will watch the ceremony for sure."

Sasori: "Sorry, I forgot. Hmmmm... how about your cousins?"

Samui: "They are in Europe now. I'll return there after graduation."

Sasori: "I won't be seeing your cute face again? Awwwww...."

Samui: "Well, here's the train station. See you on Monday, Sensei!"

Sasori: "Take care!"

Cute, she said. I'm attractive?

Yes! It's the weekend! But... once again Kaido-san arrives. Another car test? Really? Though it could be worthwhile...

Kaido: "Before you head to your grandma, let's go to my shop. We'll test something again."

Samui: "Another car? What's your purpose, really?"

Kaido: "It's a customer car. And I test drive them first before and after fiddling them. According to Takanori, you are the best person when it comes to feeling the car."

Samui: "Huh???"

Takanori... Though I can feel the changes of the car, but I have no idea what they are. I'm still a noob on cars...

Kaido: "It's a midship car like your NSX, but it is totally different. Besides, this serves as your training too. You got to drive all sorts of cars so as to increase your knowledge on them."

He shows me to the car. It's a black one with stripes... what is it?

Kaido: "This is a Ford GT sent by the customer yesterday. He felt something is wrong with it. Now, shall we head to your grandma's house?"

We head off. As usual, I take the quickest route going there, to my mountain pass...

Ford? Isn't it an American car company? For some reason, it triggered something in my mind...

9072234271_db4b202ba3_c.jpg

Samui: "Whoa... the acceleration is spot-on as I step on the pedal!"

Kaido: "That's because it's equipped with a supercharger. Superchargers grant you boost when you need it."

9072234203_858a194a39_c.jpg

As I step on the brakes, something is wrong. It does not slow down properly. When I approach that corner in a more powerful car, I tend to brake early, but on this occasion it seems that I'm facing the cliff.

9072234167_5ab6cd5a3a_c.jpg

Samui: "The brakes, I think, have been abused. They have to be swapped out. It's as if we're flying off from this corner."

9074462166_8f4a6e906d_c.jpg

Samui: "Amazingly, this car turns."

9072233847_a927362f60_c.jpg

Samui: "Oversteer..."

Kaido: "That's the thing with mid-engined cars. They are too dangerous on their limits. They may be proven to be stellar, but one has to be careful."

Somehow... I feel uneasy. Knowing the country where this car is made, it triggered memories... painful memories. Especially that man...

...OLIVER QUAKER!!!

Kaido: "You look uneasy. Are you okay?"

Samui: "Y... Yes. I am just feeling the car."

Oliver Quaker... the man I have to face. The man I need to save. I can feel death... coming. Just coming...

End of Page 3

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

- That stock Ford GT is currently the fastest in "Samui's Touge" Eifel Custom Track, having a lap time of 3 minutes and 30.5 seconds. It beaten the upcoming Lamborghini Gallardo LP600-2 Edizione Takuma by .4 of a second. Both cars are timed equipped with Sports Hard tires.

- Next page to be posted later.

Really appreciate the small crossover; totally didn't expect it.

Don't worry, there's no conflicts with what's going on in my current plot. I'll nudge back soon enough. Jake needs to stop treating that poor thing like a horse.. oh wait :dopey:.

Page 4 - Memories (Final Part)

You are probably wondering who Oliver Quaker is. I shall dedicate this time in telling what happened 4 years ago.

Oliver Quaker was an American foreign exchange student, or so he said. He was my classmate in junior high.

9073808905_3774cc8a60_c.jpg

In a few months of stay in the school, we were actually getting along. Gin even likes his Western-style fashion sense.

And then hell started... when he started dating her.

He would even threaten other classmates should one gets close to her, even I was threatened. I don't know he could be that obsessive.

9073808701_62dfb74e93_c.jpg

I could see that Gin is in trouble. To think that his world revolves around her, and that he would not allow her to let out of his sights. I could not do anything... I'm too weak. I don't want to hurt them both.

9073808665_0bffbf6118_c.jpg

Then Gin started to see me in secret. She is actually crying... she has been too strangled from his grip. She has no breathing room... every minute until they go home, they have to be together.

Then that fateful day...

9076038854_0e56d2030f_c.jpg

Gin calls me up. It was a weekend, and she claims that she is in her house and she wants to see me.

Upon arriving, I saw her getting out of the house with bags all over her. She wants to hide. Unfortunately for us... Oliver caught us in the act.

We ran away. And he started to give chase. Since I was behind, he immediately grabbed me and beat me up... I shouted to Gin to run... run away.

But since the bags hamper her speed, he immediately caught her at the bridge as well. And to my horror... she shouts for help... as she is being...

...assaulted. I'm too beaten up to stand... I am just crying.

And then with some courage, I stood up and ran towards him. Out of anger, I pushed him off that bridge. The water is raging. What have I done? I've killed him!

I approached her. She is crying and crying.... she hugged me. That event scarred the three of us...

...and I am feeling that he is coming.

Ever since then, I have that feeling that he will come.

Currently, since I have time to spare, I decided to visit Gin.

Gin: "Samui-kun... what brings you here?"

Samui: "Just checking out how you're doing."

Gin: "No need to worry about me, okay? Is it about him? Forget it!"

We take a stroll. We passed by that bridge...

9076039426_ae43e19366_c.jpg

Memories came rushing back again! As for her, she is looking at the river with lots of koi swimming... I looked around, until...

9073808977_e6d2d5a39e_c.jpg

I saw him! It's real! He's alive! Oliver is alive! He just waved his hand to me and then immediately leaves.

Samui: "Oliver!!!"

I just ran... Of course he just disappeared.

Gin: "What's wrong?"

Samui: "He's here!"

Gin: "Are you crazy?"

Samui: "HE'S HERE!!! LISTEN, JUST STAY HERE! I'LL SEE HIM!"

Gin: "Wait!!!"

I just ran away, looking for him. I have to finish this. I have to finish this once and for all!

I want peace...

End of Page 4

Last edited:
Page 5 - Lives On The Line

I just ran... and keep on running in search for him. Gin catches up with me as I stopped for a while to catch my breath.

Gin: "Are you crazy!? You just saw Oliver???"

Samui: "Yes! I just saw him! He's not a ghost! I can tell which is a ghost and not!"

Gin: "Don't make me remember what happened 4 years ago! Both of us were scarred from that!"

Samui: "The moment I pushed him off that bridge, I felt something wrong. I am feeling it every year since then. And now, that came true. Oliver is just around. I won't let him touch you, and I won't let him sink lower. I will save him!"

Gin: "Don't do this! You know how deadly he can be!"

Samui: "As long as I get to save him, I will put my life on the line!"

Gin: "Samui-kun..."

Samui: "Just stay hidden. Don't let him see you..."

I walked away, leaving Gin worried about me. This may be the last time I'll see her face...

Then I stopped by at the convenience store. As I bought my drink and head out, he finally shows up to me! Oliver!

Oliver: "How are you doing? I heard you are a racer now."

Samui: "Oliver..."

Oliver: "How's Gin? Is she okay?"

Samui: "She's fine..."

Oliver: "Good to hear. I'll visit her after we have our DEATH MATCH."

Death Match? I knew it...

Oliver: "We do it the way we do best. We race...

...with our lives on the line. Let us see which one of us will win Gin's heart."

This is ridiculous. I am just her friend. He thinks that I stole her. I am just keeping her away from someone like you. She deserves better!

Samui: "Okay then. We race... that's what real men do, right?"

Wow, so brave of me.

Oliver: "You are right. Hmph... meet me on Monday at your so-called mountain pass. That's already an advantage for you, right? Home advantage, they say."

Samui: "See you on Monday, then..."

We parted ways. I am feeling shivers... I just took out that words from my mouth like I can back it up. He really has that killing intent. Those eyes...

...had a sinister motive. He will kill me for sure.

Monday...

Morris: "That's odd... it's already 8 am and Samui is not here in the classroom? The class is about to start."

Sasori: "Good morning, class! Oh, everyone is present again? Such a nice start! Eh??? Where's Kanonji-kun?"

Morris: "I don't know, ma'am. I tried calling him up, but he's not answering."

Sasori: "He's not the type of person skipping a class, you know?"

Morris: "Yes, ma'am. (I wonder where's that twit!?)"

At lunch time, Morris calls up Gin.

Gin: "Really? He's absent?"

Morris: "Yeah. Did he visit you?"

Gin: "On the weekend, yeah."

Morris: "I actually have a bad feeling about this."

Gin: "Actually, he did mention that he saw Oliver and that he will save him."

Morris: "Bloody hell! That Yankee is alive!?"

Gin: "Samui-kun said so. I'm also worried about him..."

Morris: "He did have premonitions. I'll call my friends, okay?"

Morris calls up his contacts living in Gunma.

Friend: "Samui? I don't see him, but hey, I think there will be a race, I saw a lime green muscle car and a black NSX heading off somewhere..."

Morris: "That's Samui!!! Oh cock, I gotta cut class!"

Such a cloudy afternoon... This is a sign... death is coming. Oliver and I are at the starting point.

9081663575_6615dfd125_c.jpg

Oliver: "I thought you were that timid boy I used to know. Now you have the guts to take on me."

Samui: "I will save you."

Oliver: "Save me? What for? I'm not that weak!"

Samui: "From that darkness. You are slowly sinking in it. You deserve to be saved."

Actually, I've been feeling this warm energy growing from me ever since I saw Oliver again... Maybe that's why I have that courage.

Oliver: "Don't make me laugh, boy. Let's get on it!"

We both get in our cars. Suddenly, before I close the door, that white butterfly came in again! It just perched on the dashboard. I just hope it's a good omen.

And we're off...

9083884298_837dc70270_c.jpg

9081662789_67ba93e583_c.jpg

Oliver: "This is a point in our life that we throw away our lives! Now, who shall live?

Gin... who do you want to be with forever?"

End of Chapter 2​

Next chapter to be posted tomorrow.

Also, we can have some free runs in Samui's Touge in the Lounge room tomorrow. I'll be available for most of the day.

It actually serves as my Handling Test Facility.

Chapter 3
Racing For Life

Page 1 - Awakening

This is it... this is where I throw my life on the line. All for saving Oliver.

He still has hope left! I will be the light that will guide him out of the darkness!

9092646556_5a1e5ff922_c.jpg

Oliver: "An NSX, eh? That's hard to come by back home. Even here in Japan, they say..."

9092646448_de4e3d673d_c.jpg

Oliver: "I don't care, though. As it will be smashed into pieces..."

9092646374_16c131587a_c.jpg

Oliver: "As expected, it gets away with cornering speed. It is like an F1 car for the road."

9092646256_59b9dce43f_c.jpg

Oliver: "But this Challenger is strong enough to smash your NSX. Wanna show you how?"

9092646160_51aacf319f_c.jpg

Aaaah! It begins! This light car might not last... Dammit!

9092646026_226691d88a_c.jpg

I am getting away through the turns. But it's not enough!

9092645910_eba5173f6a_c.jpg

Oliver: "Your puny NSX is no match against this Challenger! I have 765 horsepower at my disposal! More than enough to crush it to pieces!

NOW DIE!!!"

Aaaaaaahhh! That's a hard hit! I'm gonna fall off!

9090427889_18614092f1_c.jpg

Whew... the guardrail is strong enough...

He lets me lead again, and what is he doing? He's grinding my rear tires and turns the opposite direction!

Oliver: "GIN IS MINE! You don't belong to our world!"

9090427727_769115e909_c.jpg

I'm losing control! I spun out!

9092645514_c4f133538a_c.jpg

Am I... dead? No wait... I am alive... but that white butterfly is now on the steering wheel, staring at me. Why? What do you want?

9090427377_144654a984_c.jpg

Oliver: "I think I ended the fun too soon. But he's a goner... Where's your fighting spirit, boy? You're all talk! Saving me? Bah!"

Don't give up, Samui-kun! You're better off than him! You can save him!

Nobu... senpai? Is that you?

9092645252_4d843b479e_c.jpg

You're right... I won't give up! And this warm feeling, turns into something hot! Like a flame!

So I moved on... to catch him. So this is what Takanori is saying, huh? This hot feeling... this flaming determination!

9092645102_1ef3df2b72_c.jpg

9090427053_489e0a7d24_c.jpg

9090426883_ce28d1f52f_c.jpg

I'M ALL FIRED UP!!! LET'S GO, ERO GAIJIN!!!

End of Page 1

Vocabulary:

Ero Gaijin - Perverted Foreigner

Page 2 - Gin's Choice

I'm not gonna give up after going this far! I will save Oliver! I cannot let my friends sink low!

I can tell it to his eyes... that he is still lonely. He's longing for Gin's love. I know in my heart that he loves her so much... but what he did is too much.

I don't want Gin to be strangled, either. She needs a breathing room, like what he has right now.

Use it to think of the errors you did, Oliver! You can still change!

9099211459_806e2390ee_c.jpg

9099211287_142dde9e4b_c.jpg

Oliver: "Samui, why did you take Gin away from me?

I love her, right? You know that!

You could have just let her live in my world. She'll be truly happy with me."

9101443528_10b2ed77e6_c.jpg

So, this is what Takanori is talking about. I need to ignite those flames within. No wonder he's so dynamic. Now, I can feel them burning! I feel like I am going faster! I feel that I can do this! I can keep up!

9099211381_7e2c0d030b_c.jpg

LET'S DO THIS, NSX!!!

9101443268_e4100ba090_c.jpg

I saw him! My NSX would conquer the turns, you know?

9099210585_6fea1833e5_c.jpg

Oliver: "He kept up!? Admittedly, this mountain pass plays this Challenger's strength. I have too much power, that I have to slam on the brakes corner after corner. This car's heavy weight hinders this...

...but I won't give up! I won't give up Gin! She belongs to my world!"

9099210379_3e031ff39c_c.jpg

That's strange... why does he step on the brakes way before the corner?

9101442814_3f9665aeb7_c.jpg

He's stepping on it again. Something's off...

9099210471_325f4a61a7_c.jpg

Even in this long straight, he steps on it. Is he letting me pass, or...

...don't tell me!

9101442412_65b18a8809_c.jpg

See? I have even nudged his rear. His car cannot slow down enough! His brakes are fading!

9099210115_4d4183db0b_c.jpg

Oliver: "Dammit... The brakes are completely shot. I'm still too fast for this turn! Understeer..."

9099209807_596bac1031_c.jpg

Oliver: "Gin... do you truly love me? Why did you reject me? Why did you have to hide? Have I done something wrong?"

9101442184_723b38a4e5_c.jpg

His car understeered again! He cannot slow down enough to make through the corners! You gotta stop before the brakes completely give up! You have to end this insanity!

9101441570_539aa1e336_c.jpg

Oliver: "I can't slow down this car anymore. I think I deserve to die...

...Gin, you are everything to me. You are so wonderful, that any other woman can't simply match you.

9099209019_034ab03be7_c.jpg

Oliver: "What I've done to you... cannot be forgiven. No wonder you rejected me. I thought I have done my best to love you..."

9099208961_76b461e193_c.jpg

Oliver: "The brakes are completely gone. I think I deserve to die..."

It's too late!!! I cannot save him this way! He's going to crash!

9101441016_356e3c126a_c.jpg

Samui: "OLIVER!!!"

End of Page 2

Back