Instagram Post Reveals Pagani Zonda Coming to GT Sport

Well finally the Pagani coming. It'd be nice for the LM version too but that version is a rocket for gr.3 version (even faster than the Ford GT LM Spec Test Car II which it dominates in speed without fuel\wear :lol: )

Thank goodness we have a Pagani coming back to GT. My prediction is that we won't see it for another 3 months, assuming it hasn't been modeled yet. If it has been modeled and only needs the sound, we could see it this month. Maybe.

We can't assume it's for GT Sport. PD are definitely working on their next title.

They were spotted taking photos of the Lamborghini tractor a year ago and that has never made it to Sport.

We can't assume it's for GT Sport. PD are definitely working on their next title.

They were spotted taking photos of the Lamborghini tractor a year ago and that has never made it to Sport.
Source? I'd love to see that

If Pagani was to be in the Manufacturer Series, they need to make a Gr.4 version of the Zonda and bring back the Zonda LM in its Super Premium glory as their Gr.3 car!

Nice to see that people are confirming that some vehicles will come to a GT game at some point.

Zonda R should be in a new group.

Gr. Track A this new class would be perfect for cars like the Zonda R, FXX, FXXK, 599XX, MC12 Corsa, P1 GTR and other track day monsters!!

Last edited:
Really pleased about the Zonda retuning. Especially excited to see the cockpit as Horacio Pagani is an absolute craftsman of the highest order. I think the interior of the Huayra is probably my favorite interior of any car.

Thinking about it, if there was ever a greatest hits roster of Gran Turismo cars, the Zonda would surely be in there representing the third entry in the series. Anyone have any memories of the demo they gave away in the official PS2 magazine back in 2001. Featured this car and Laguna Seca and Trial Mountain I think? I remember being absolutely blown away by the graphics at the time thinking that was good as it gets!

I imagine we should see the return of the Huayra and Zonda R at some point too.

Pagani zonda so great would be Amazing to have it back. Such a great update last time around and if we get one with zonda that would be Amazing. 7,3 that was Standard would be Nice to have back

I am so happy to hear this news. Especially because it looks like a proper Zonda and not the Zonda R (I like the Zonda R but I've always wanted the road car version to be premium.)

giphy.gif

I can see the appeal, but it will be a useless addition unless they add a hypercars category for sport mode. Or fix offline racing.

They should give themselves an uppercut for that.

The Zonda S in GT6 is one of the best handling cars on the limit. And that is what the car journalists have said about that gen of supercars when they tested it alongsine Carrera GT and Enzo on Nordsleiffe back then.

Noice! This is what I wanna see
when I go on GTPlanet more car news about GTS. Anyways sure wish we could get some koenigsegg’s and more Zonda’s and the LFA. Anyone known a rough estimate on how long a car takes to make it to game?

Last edited:
I wouldn’t mind some GT original tracks too, like Tokyo Route R246,
Apricot hill, midland raceway, trial mountain, New York, Seattle, deep forest man there’s so many. Maybe in GT 7 we’ll see.

I'd prefer a few of everything... the Zonda R in Group 3... the Huayra in N800 etc.

Maybe the classic Zonda LM car.

Can i assume you have no knowledge of what the Zonda R is in relation to motorsport and road cars? It was designed as a no limits excersice. As i would like to hope you realise, motorsports do have limits and restrictions. The R was neither road legal or race eligable, only being allowed to run on certain track day events and a very limited one make series. Cars such as the FXX followed the formula.
Its getting rather tiring now when any new car comes up (and in the case of this one a road car is suddenly turning into people suggesting not only the R but the LM as well) that it should be dumped in GR3. GR3 is getting worse and worse. First the game from the offset includes the ridiculous VGT roofless Golf and windowless Peugeot (yeah, cos they would really be allowed to race in a GT3-alike series!), then it dumps a Supra that doesnt even exist, then the Ford GT which has tofally different regulations to the vast majority of GR3s and lastly the BMW, again from a completely different category!
Largely the grouping of cars work but its examples like this where it fails. New categories need to be released like when they did Gr2. The Ford and BMW would have been better suited together and should have been released together along with something else to start a new category. The mess that is Gr1 could easily be seperated into 3 individual categories; GrC, VGT, LMP1. And the same applies for the Zonda R (if its ever to join the game) A fresh classification with the Ferrari FXX from GT6 and a new addition of the FXXK.

The tractor may not be in GT Sport but are any of the photo's PD took in it? I don't know the answer to this myself becuase I don't have GT Sport, but I do know the game features a museum type feature with history and pictures of the brands through the years.

It would make more sense to me that PD just wanted pictures for this type of feature than for actually modelling the tractor to be a drivable vehicle in one of their games.

The Zonda R or the LM version for Gr3 and another one for Gr4 would be really good but I think that it won't be easy for the Bop especially the LM because this one is clearly Gr1 but let's wait and see what's coming

The Zonda R or the LM version for Gr3 and another one for Gr4 would be really good but I think that it won't be easy for the Bop especially the LM because this one is clearly Gr1 but let's wait and see what's coming

And another one who has no idea what the Zonda R is.

Latest Posts

Back