Instagram Post Reveals Pagani Zonda Coming to GT Sport

The Zonda R or the LM version for Gr3 and another one for Gr4 would be really good but I think that it won't be easy for the Bop especially the LM because this one is clearly Gr1 but let's wait and see what's coming
Zonda r in gr,3 or gr,4 are you kidding. Its way to fast for those classes its more of a track day car like Ferrari fxxk. It would destroy Any of the gr,3 or 4 vehicles

And another one who has no idea what the Zonda R is.
I know exactly what a Zonda R is and also what a LM car is and I don't see the problem as there are several fictional Gr3 cars, but I'm sure you will explain for the ignorant side

The Zonda R or the LM version for Gr3 and another one for Gr4 would be really good but I think that it won't be easy for the Bop especially the LM because this one is clearly Gr1 but let's wait and see what's coming
From what I understand, GR3 is similar to GT3, and if that's the case the Zonda R doesn't fit there, it would absolutely dominate to the point nothing else would have a chance. I suppose PD could seriously neuter the car, but if they did that, what's the point in including the Zonda R.

The Zonda LM is a more realistic propsect for GR3 as it's a fictional car, perhaps loosely based on the Zonda GR, but it's definitely not the same. Because it's fictional, PD really can do whatever they want with it and make any changes that would allow it to fit into GR3 seamlessly.

From what I understand, GR3 is similar to GT3, and if that's the case the Zonda R doesn't fit there, it would absolutely dominate to the point nothing else would have a chance. I suppose PD could seriously neuter the car, but if they did that, what's the point in including the Zonda R.

The Zonda LM is a more realistic propsect for GR3 as it's a fictional car, perhaps loosely based on the Zonda GR, but it's definitely not the same. Because it's fictional, PD really can do whatever they want with it and make any changes that would allow it to fit into GR3 seamlessly.
You are absolutely right about Gr3 being GT3 so why do we have the Ford and if you want to talk about fictional cars there are a lot of them and when I said Zonda R for Gr3 and another one for Gr4 wasn't another Zonda R for Gr4 but another Zonda, because we have a Gr4 Veyron why not one of the Zonda also, is this so absurd, don't think so

I know exactly what a Zonda R is and also what a LM car is and I don't see the problem as there are several fictional Gr3 cars, but I'm sure you will explain for the ignorant side
Well although it dosen't concern me ill try to explaing first of the the zonda R is not allowed in races because its designed outside of any regulations like the Porsche 919 Evo etc and as GT Sport works around these strict set of rules it won't happen . As an example the Zonda R posted a 6.47 at the Nurburgring the fastest GT3 car posted a 7.12 thats a 25 second difference! and no amount of BOP can't bring that down enough also the fictional cars are made with GT3 class regulations in mind so that point fails completely.

Anybody who opposes more classes is opposing improvement of the game.

Zonda R should not be GR3 or GRX. But a new car class dedicated to Track day monsters like the Zonda R and FXXK.
I do agree with you on that but it's not what we have on the game so for the game we've got the R or the LM on Gr3 it's not so absurd as it should be, the LM is much like the Ford GT I do agree as I said that it would be difficult for the Bop but it's PD we're talking about so let's see

You are absolutely right about Gr3 being GT3 so why do we have the Ford and if you want to talk about fictional cars there are a lot of them and when I said Zonda R for Gr3 and another one for Gr4 wasn't another Zonda R for Gr4 but another Zonda, because we have a Gr4 Veyron why not one of the Zonda also, is this so absurd, don't think so
The Ford GT in GR.3 can slide because techniclly appeard for the first time in 2008 (the black version) and GT3 is a thing since 2006 so you could say the black ford GT is an early GT3 car. The LM might have a chance but The R in Group 3 ? Yes thats absurd .

You make a fair point, however the GR3 class seems to feature real cars that would be in and around GT3 class IRL including fictional cars PD have made loosely based on real race cars or Vision GT cars, which they have squeezed in.

PD haven't taken a real race car which should be in a much higher class IRL such as the Toyota GT-One, and then made huge adjustments to make that fit into GR3. In a simialr fashion, the Zonda R is nothing like a GT3 car in the first place and as it's real I don't think PD should squeeze it into GR3. The Zonda LM is fictional, I can see that fitting in GR3 if it appears in the game as the Ford GT has. None of this means it won't happen, and PD have done stranger things.

Just for the record I don't find your suggestion to be stupid or absured, and knowing PD it could happen, I just don't think it should happen for the previousely stated reasons. The GR4 Veyron is a real oddity to me though.

Well although it dosen't concern me ill try to explaing first of the the zonda R is not allowed in races because its designed outside of any regulations like the Porsche 919 Evo etc and as GT Sport works around these strict set of rules it won't happen . As an example the Zonda R posted a 6.47 at the Nurburgring the fastest GT3 car posted a 7.12 thats a 25 second difference! and no amount of BOP can't bring that down enough also the fictional cars are made with GT3 class regulations in mind so that point fails completely.
I agree with you on that but then how does the Ford GT, a LM test car fit there maybe the Zonda LM will also fit in PD eyes.
The Zonda R is a monster for sure and there's no class in the game for it except the stupid GrX so for me the R as it is as no purpose on the game unless like SestoScudo stated before they add another class for the likes of track day cars

I'm more excited about the Audi, and don't expect it too soon... months ago, I think from even before the game released, my memory sucks, there was a post just like this about the Lancia 037, and still nothing about that, and before that, a similar post (but not in this sound chamber) about the Alfa 155, and still nothing about that.

I know there's the whole 6 months per car thing and so on...

I couldn't give less of a **** about these high end super cars and hyper cars, they're just penis implants, the cool thing would be more quirky classic road cars, more japanese cars from the 70's to the early 2000's, more kei cars, more classic rally cars and classic JGCT, JTCC cars, but this is too far of a dream. lol

Last edited:
I mean till now they thrown a GTE and 2 GT2s into a GT3 alike group, for me that group is already a mess. After the whole Group C into Gr1 debacle it’s pretty clear that PD doesn’t give a damn about realism, I won’t be surprised if we find a Zonda into Gr3s in the next future.

Lathouras has been made to take a timeout and sit on the "think about what you've done" step...

upload_2018-10-6_13-53-55.png

I doubt a Zonda R would make Gr.3, but a standard Zonda with a few tweaks in Gr.4 perhaps? More plausible than the frankly ridiculous Gr.4 Veyron.

Or... a Zonda R in a GT1 LM class perhaps? How much different would it’s performance be when compared with say a Mercedes AMG GTR or a Maserati MC12 GT1? Or how about a class dedicated purely for track toys? Forza does this already I believe.

Also, how does the Ferrari FXX compared with the Zonda R. Similar performance? Evenly matched? And could the Vulcan and Veneno already in GTS hold their own against these?

You make a fair point, however the GR3 class seems to feature real cars that would be in and around GT3 class IRL including fictional cars PD have made loosely based on real race cars or Vision GT cars, which they have squeezed in.

PD haven't taken a real race car which should be in a much higher class IRL such as the Toyota GT-One, and then made huge adjustments to make that fit into GR3. In a simialr fashion, the Zonda R is nothing like a GT3 car in the first place and as it's real I don't think PD should squeeze it into GR3. The Zonda LM is fictional, I can see that fitting in GR3 if it appears in the game as the Ford GT has. None of this means it won't happen, and PD have done stranger things.

Just for the record I don't find your suggestion to be stupid or absured, and knowing PD it could happen, I just don't think it should happen for the previousely stated reasons. The GR4 Veyron is a real oddity to me though.
I remember using the Zonda R against race cars in GT6. I can’t remember what class it was.

I have to laugh

not because it's funny, but because it makes no sense

I definetly wasn't expecting this.

I mean, in the real world... they are targeted to people with lots of money (obvious, duh) and no personality, people that if they had no money and had to take the bus (like me lol), would never get laid, penis implants.

in games they are always just bland and disappointing, modern super and hyper cars all look quite the same, with one or another exception, honestly, aerodynamics and engineering got so advanced, that if the manufacturers want to make the best, they kinda go all through the same path, they all look like the same base with different head and tail lights, some have soft edges and some have hard.

I would trade all these super, hyper cars for an AE86, or an EG6.

I mean, in the real world... they are targeted to people with lots of money (obvious, duh) and no personality, people that if they had no money and had to take the bus (like me lol), would never get laid, penis implants.

You can say these cars are driven by lots of people who have a Ego bigger than a limo but even then that's unfair hyperbole,the driver has nothing to do with the car's quality,if that was the case every BMW would be terrible because "BMW drivers" are terrible.

You can say these cars are driven by lots of people who have a Ego bigger than a limo but even then that's unfair hyperbole,the driver has nothing to do with the car's quality,if that was the case every BMW would be terrible because "BMW drivers" are terrible.

I understand what you're saying, but there's a difference... super/hyper cars are designed with these kind of people in mind, but BMW's aren't designed with terrible drivers in mind, lots of them just happen to be. lol

I remember using the Zonda R against race cars in GT6. I can’t remember what class it was.
In GT6 it was faster than the GT500 cars but slower than the old GT1's frm the 90's including the GT-One and R390. In other words it was a lot faster than anything that would compete in GT3.

In GT6 it was faster than the GT500 cars but slower than the old GT1's frm the 90's including the GT-One and R390. In other words it was a lot faster than anything that would compete in GT3.
My girlfriend disconnected my PS3 and put it in storage while I was traveling, otherwise I’d fire up GT6 again and take the Zonda for a spin around Spa!

Back