Instagram Post Reveals Pagani Zonda Coming to GT Sport

Huh, I never knew so much went into capturing the sound of video game vehicles. I mean I figured it wasn't just a microphone next to a tailpipe, but that's actually kind of neat to see.

Also, glad to see PD isn't just recording a Dyson vacuum cleaner for its cars :lol:

Huh, I never knew so much went into capturing the sound of video game vehicles. I mean I figured it wasn't just a microphone next to a tailpipe, but that's actually kind of neat to see.

Also, glad to see PD isn't just recording a Dyson vacuum cleaner for its cars :lol:

...all this recording started back in GT5 era, but due to the time needed to do all, and I presume capabilities of PS3 it was postponed to PS4 era... Although some of the cars in GT6 had new sounds, but still it was far from what we have now... LFA was one of the new sounding cars...

Good to hear! I'm excited :D
Although that Gran Turismo typo in the caption slightly annoys me :banghead:
What typo? I’ve always said Grand Tourismo.

I’m just kidding of course. I hate reading those typos too.

This widens the chances of seeing the Huayra and the Zonda R from previous games.

This in Gr. 3 would be cool!

latest

Hopefully it was just the sweet sound of that beautiful AMG V12 they were there to capture and that they already have all the other assets to in place to bring this car to GT Sport. Would be a painful wait for me thinking the months of modelling this car still has to be completed - even though I know PD would definitely do it justice. I personally think the C12S/S 7.3 shape is the most beautiful of all the Zondas, and the most beautiful hypercar of all time; with it's perfectly proportioned sharp arrow front, long sweeping rear, F16 fighter jet like bubble cabin, split wing and Saturn V arranged cluster of exhausts. Before it became a mess of ducts, scoops, coat hanger rear wings and pretentious limited edition plaques protruding off it.

This car will adorn my livery editor and scapes mode constantly when it arrives.

I think we're getting the Zonda LM race car.
Look at the back lights of the teaser photo.
They are the same as the race car.
Or, the Zonda S. Same lights too.

I think we're getting the Zonda LM race car.
Look at the back lights of the teaser photo.
They are the same as the race car.
Or, the Zonda S. Same lights too.
I hope its not the LM, don't get me wrong i love it but it will cause more balance issues in GR.3 and that is the last thing we need.

Last edited:
They will surely upload only one Zonda version (a road version), and Zonda R come before or after.
And don't expect to see a race version.

Well, we know coming a stock Zonda and a 037 Rally car now.

I hope its not the LM don't get me wrong i love but it will cause more balance issues in GR.3 and that is the last thing we need.
Yeah but if its power and weight is correctly adjusted with BoP, we will have no problems.
It could be some hp faster or some kilos lighter, but BoP could limit this and make it competitive.

Yeah but if its power and weight is correctly adjusted with BoP, we will have no problems.
It could be some hp faster or some kilos lighter, but BoP could limit this and make it competitive.
Its not as simple as that sadly the LM is made with GT1 class in mind so by default it would be hard to find a sweet spot but oh well.

Why no F/all the other variations?

Never been a fan of the original/S version and it's yet another car we've already had for years.

Back